Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Who wants to bring back the Hutts?

Is anyone interested in making a Hutt Empire or Cartel faction? I am looking for a group of writers that are interested in being nothing more then a cesspool of scum and villainy. My discord is master of the eye emoji, I am in the main discord for here but also in the Mandalorian Protectors discord as my first character returning here is in that faction.

I'd love to see the Hutts make a return.

Could do a Hutt Council, or even just make one leader of the Clans - sky is the limit.

I'm working on ideas and concepts to post about a Bounty Hunter's Guild - which would be open to any and all hunters, as long as the creed (in development) is followed, etc. The concept is to try to get more people to participate in bounty targets, etc. Not everything has to result in a death warrant and even if it did - character development can occur without your character dying.

And I'd love to be able to have the Hutt Cartel as a prime source for bounties, etc. :)

I'd love to see the Hutts make a return.

Could do a Hutt Council, or even just make one leader of the Clans - sky is the limit.

I'm working on ideas and concepts to post about a Bounty Hunter's Guild - which would be open to any and all hunters, as long as the creed (in development) is followed, etc. The concept is to try to get more people to participate in bounty targets, etc. Not everything has to result in a death warrant and even if it did - character development can occur without your character dying.

And I'd love to be able to have the Hutt Cartel as a prime source for bounties, etc. :)
Sounds like good fun, I will work on atleast having a Hutt Character made this weekend. Currently focusing on my Mando right now. OYA! haha.

Is anyone interested in making a Hutt Empire or Cartel faction? I am looking for a group of writers that are interested in being nothing more then a cesspool of scum and villainy. My discord is master of the eye emoji, I am in the main discord for here but also in the Mandalorian Protectors discord as my first character returning here is in that faction.
I would be interested in trying to make this work again.

I would be interested in trying to make this work again.
Very good, I will be making a character soon this weekend.

I'll have a bio up for this new-to-the-scene Hutt by this weekend.
Do you have any good images I could use to make my Hutt? If not no problem, sometimes it is hard to find somthing.

Kalja Tal'Vera Kalja Tal'Vera Kloshi Kloshi Harajuba Harajuba Maestus Maestus Delila Castillon Delila Castillon I am not experienced in leading factions, so I would be more of an IC/Creative person in that regard . But I would love to have Hutt themed threads with you guys. I will warn you all I am very rusty at role playing but I promise I will do my best to collaborate haha.

Hey everyone, I was able to get access to my old account that I thought I had lost and realized I do have a Hutt Character to get this started. I will be working on the character momentarily. Currently working on getting both accounts merged . ManlyMan56 ManlyMan56 will likely be deleted. So cheers everyone.

Tides of Change
Hey everyone, I was able to get access to my old account that I thought I had lost and realized I do have a Hutt Character to get this started. I will be working on the character momentarily. Currently working on getting both accounts merged . ManlyMan56 ManlyMan56 will likely be deleted. So cheers everyone.

I've got some old Hutt Empire art assets laying around. Hit me up on Discord if you need some bling!

Cubanwriter

Master Account Joined Oct '23
There was recently a Hutt faction, of which one of my characters was a member. They seemed to be on their way to being a viable major faction, but then the faction dissolved. I would enjoy seeing it reattempted.

Saw this thread, and hopefully things are still in motion. I played Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt back in the day, but had that character disappear into obscurity shorlty before the fall of the EE. Now playing a jaded junker Hutt. Keg'rala's got some industrial assets, a noteworthy droid army, and a fleet sizeable enough to defend his world (militia navy size) to contribute if the Hutts rise again.

*Edit: Saw that there has been recent posts. Hopes are now higher for this picking up in some capacity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom