Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are you ?

Thomas Garon

T
Tatooine,The Sleeping lady Cantina, this slug planet was full of thugs, outlaws, and criminals . Thomas Garon has been on the run for the past few days, he stole the wrong skiff speeder from the Hutts. He was an outlaw just like them, and it seemed he had put himself in a stupendous situation. With what little money he had , he ordered some corellian ale his favorite, from an ewoke bartender ​"Eh, I would like some corellian ale.I have credits. " ​. The ewoke looked at him , slowly, top to bottom, the tension made things worse. With cantina music blaring, it was enough to make a being like him lose his mind, was his cover blown? He stared back at the ewoke, sweating, before his drink was delivered to him swiftly.

He knew he had to change, he had to become better then this. However he was on his own at the moment, the crowd was large enough to hide him for the moment. His fear of being discovered would not become a realization today. All various members of different races had appeared, some gambling, while others were drinking. This backwater establishment was the only place in town to get food, and booze. The blue eyed being had a slight tick of nervousness that then passed, he was relaxing now.He was in his standard outfit, wearing padded foam pauldrons designed for blunt weapons, and his standard black cloth, and flight pants for piloting. He was unarmed, but as a mandalorian could handle himself in a fist fight. While he tended to be smaller then most males in the crowd, it was obvious he was athletic and very active.

He possessed a boxers body, which was lean, toned, and muscular. The agile outlaw tended to be more blanced in speed , strength, and agility. Eventually when he would develop down the line, he would be having a taller body,and bulkier frame, resembling a muscular juggernaut. However, this was three years away, as he was considered a late bloomer of his race. Shorak's were sub humans that had immense physic strength and size, that rivaled even wookies . However, this would not happen until he experienced his growth spurt, which was deemed to be later. The ship thief, was alone, bearing no company. Little did the outlaw know, that he would meet someone that would become very important to him.

[member="Willow Ike"]

Willow would have found herself on the cesspool of a planet by chance, she just happened to need to stop for fuel when she got to this planet. She figured while she was here she might as well have a drink and maybe some caf. She would enter the bar and find herself immersed in the crowd. She would make her way up to the bar and order a drink before making her way to the booth in the back corner that was almost always empty as it was on this occasion. She would slide her tiny body into the booth and relax for a moment

[member="Thomas Garon"]

Thomas Garon

T
The Shorack's blue eyes scanned the room while he sipped his drink, spotting a beuatifal ginger enter the cantina. She ordered her drink, before making her way to the back of the crowd. What was she doing here alone? Her small body frame, and assumingly being unarmed, was dangerous . She could be abused by thirsty criminals who have lacked the warmth of a female being. Many were eyeing her, he was eyeing her, however he feared revealing himself. Hunters could be sniffing him out, he could not give himself away. His blue eyes looked at her long red hair, her soft face, she had an inocent look , a look of kindness. Having to hide , and being on the run had disabled his chances of approaching her, for if he was not, he surely would speak to her.

However, there were bigger problems to worry about. Somehow , he had let his guard down ,and a rodian hunter had his pistol behind the space jockey's back. The hunter spoke in his language ​"Move to the back both, next to that soft skin! Or I will blast your face out schutta!" , Thomas spoke with defiance, "Alright ugly I'm getting up!" ​. Walking slowly, his gaze was on her before he was forced to take a seat next to the attractive lady. The hunter looked at the female squeaking in his language, ​"Once I deal with this fugitive , you and me are going back to my ship . Whether you like it or not. HEHEHEHE " ​. The mandalorian was thinking, by this point the crowd was silent, waiting to see what was transpiring. The ginger could watch, as his hand was slowly moving toward her drink, attempting to grab the bottle. If the women could distract the hunter, he could use it as a weapon. All eyes were on the three of them, and how the two indivduals were seemingly at the mercy of the rodian. Would she distract the hunter? Each moment would count.

[member="Willow Ike"]

Willow wasnt worried about anything, even as the rodian shoved the cute guy her way, she knew that she had two blasters one on each thigh just under her skirt. As the man sat down beside her she would place on hand on his thigh before within the blink of an eye she would pull on blaster shooting the Rodian and looking at the boy "Lets get out of here before more come"

[member="Thomas Garon"]

Thomas Garon

T
[member="Willow Ike"]

The mandalorian had not suspected the women to be armed, quickly the ordain was shot and disposed of . She was his type of girl, independent, attractive, and a women of action. She merely didn't suggest getting out of her, she told him, he replied ​"Cant argue with that. Ill follow your lead." ​, has was ready to follow her. In reality, he only wanted to follow her so he could enjoy the gingers shape in her skirt .Pure testosterone poured from the individual , she certainly looked like his type of women. He never really knew, he had never had a relationship with one. ​While they hurried out of their he introduced himself,in a masculine voice ​"I'm Thomas, who are you?" ​. He twitched slightly after speaking, this was the most he had ever spoke to someone.

However she did save his life, in a galaxy were there are few kind people, one had to get to know those who were good. Hopefully she had a plan, more rodians were likely to pursue them. The Hutts were powerful here, and would surely send more. It was dark out, quite, and extremely dry. For now the two of them seemed in the clear, this backwater town has been nothing but trouble for him. But he had no ship to steal, and this was just a desolate dessert, that had surrounded this dying settlement.

she would place her blaster back in its holster and she would slide out of the booth, she knew his eyes would be on her rear end and she actually didnt mind it at all. As he introduced himself she would speak"My name is Willow." She would then lead him out of the cantina and reach back for his hand as she lead him to her ship which was not too far

[member="Thomas Garon"]

Thomas Garon

T
The mandalorian would take her hand gently , and began to slowly move his eyes torward her hair. The two were clicking,did she like him ? He could'nt tell, beings with autism did not understand how these things worked. However, he had no experience at all with women, it was obvious he was attracted to her, and also obvious he had never been with anyone. ​"So ,uh , ummm , thank you for back there. But I must ask, what brought you here?Where are we headed?" ​, the shorak began to look at her neck, she was a well composed human being visually.

He wouldn't mind getting to know her, whether it be physically, or otherwise. It was ironic, the crafty thief had outsmarted many people with his talents, but he could not read her intentions of him. Women simply don't invite men into their ships, unless they wanted something more then conversation. He waited for her to act, speak, her voice was pretty, he felt butterflies in his stomach. Her presence was all he wanted to experience. The two of them walked to her ship, the space jockey was being respectful, courteous, something rare on this planet . Thomas Garon was an outlaw, a ruffian, who lived a hard lifestyle. But he never believed in harming good people, especially one who he desired .

[member="Willow Ike"]

Willow upon their arrival at her ship would pull him inside hitting the button pulling up the ramp. "As far as back there, I came in looking for a drink and I hate it when people are treated as if they don't belong or that they are less than someone else so I acted plus you are pretty cute," She said making her way to the cockpit with him in tow/
" as far as my intentions, that depends on what you want but for now" She was drunk at this point as she pulled him forward and kissed him

[member="Thomas Garon"]

Thomas Garon

T
[member="Willow Ike"]

The two of them were tipsy, Willow pulled him toward her like no other. It seemed the two of them were meant for each other, their lips touched, the passion she gave. There was no doubt she wanted him, and he wanted her. There bodies madly close to there lips locked, the air was warmer then usual, he was dizzy with pleasure. The shorak had experienced something he never knew existed, the outlaw became aroused below, as it began to touch his intimate partner. Thomas was new to this, ​"Your my first dear, guide me, and Ill give you everything." ​, his hands began rubbing against her exposed skin the two of them still were clothed. He reached under her skirt, waiting for her to guide him the rest of the way. To teach the noobie how to make her scream, his pants had a large bulge , he would do anything, and everything she asked him.

The shorak was bigger then most humans, stronger, his other hand held her waist .Firmly, like a man should. The mandalorian's innocent blue eyes looked into hers, he knew this was the one. "Everything." ​he said softly, in a firm voice. She was going to make a bad man, a good boy for her. His attitude was something he had never shown to anyone else. Whatever she wanted was hers.

The ginger would guide him through everything, but she would move slowly so as to not overwhelm him. She loved him holding her in his big strong arms. Before long she would lead him through the ship to her bedroom which wasnt very big but it would do. She would kick out of her shoes and toss her shirt before settling in for a long night.

Fade to black

A few hours later Willow would wake up her head resting on the boys strong chest as her nude body rested by his

[member="Thomas Garon"]

Thomas Garon

T
[member="Willow Ike"]

​She was all his, last night was something he had never experienced. His hips were sore from before, the exercise of pleasing her was invigorating. He woke up to next to her amber eyes, the two of them nude. He looked at her petite body, blushing about the thought of last night , " I want you to be my girlfriend, tell me more about yourself." ​. He was naturally shy, but the two of them had physically bonded, she had given him respect, treated him well. This is something the galaxy had never done to him, but this women did. The entire day was theirs, Thomas had nothing else planned. The mandalorian was mesmerized by her, he wanted nothing more then to better understand her.

He was half expecting her to kick him to the streets, however here body language communicated him to stay, or that's what he assumed. The autistic shorak could not tell if her demeanor had changed, his right arm jerked slightly before going back to normal. This was a normal occurrence many with his disability had, hopefully she would not judge him. The lean figure had constantly had no friends, no one who understood him, who had left him for his disability. It was just him, and his father, who had long passed away. Yet here lay the two together, exposed, and under the covers, keeping each other warm. Maybe he had found someone else to share his life with.

Willow while laying there would begin to tell him about herself from how she was an extremely bright child to her obsession with animals to the fact of her mother running a pretty big business "tell me about yourself please"

[member="Thomas Garon"]

Thomas Garon

T
[member="Willow Ike"]

​The mandalorian nervously spoke , ​"My father died when I was very young, he was a mandalorian. He taught me how to be a combat pilot , before his death when I was fourteen. " ​, the toned being spoke, ​"I have been alone since he died, I have been stealing ships in order to try to get back to mandalore, I need to complete my training. I have none, and as a mandalorian, I must follow our tenants. You see our culture is about being a warrior , and about fighting for our family. We believe in fighting for our loved ones at all costs. Even our deaths. " , the mando explained."We believe in always pursuing challenge, and fighting for the glory and honor of our people. If we do all these things, then we can earn our way into manda, or heaven . I think you would make a great mandalorian." ​, he smiled, this was the greatest compliment he could think of.

​"I also want you to know that I have a price on my head, and the only way I can absolve this , is if my clan claims me. If you are into adventure, danger , and excitement like I am. Then I have a place for you, come with me to mandalore. We can learn more about eachother along the way, and do this more often. " ​, the shorak would teach her more about him as time went on. However they needed to get to mandalore, where he could try to figure out how to receive the training he needed to be a full member of his people.

"that sounds like a vey good idea love" She said bringing her bare leg up putting it on her lovers bear chest "I think I love you" The tiny redhead said. She had never been a very strong individual given her small stature so she had decided blasters would be her method for self-preservation "I think Im gonna go take a bath wanna join" She said winking

[member="Thomas Garon"]

Thomas Garon

T
[member="Willow Ike"]

The member of Clan Garon was aroused by seeing her leg, the Shorak pulled her on top of him taking charge, "Id join you any day." . He looked at her petite body, her chest touching his, the red head was perfect. "Ill carry you to the shower if you would like dear. " . Laughing , his thoughts were none, just Willow. She told him that she loved him, and he loved her too , his heartbeat was quick at the thought. The two of them would have to shower eventually, such a shame, the pilot enjoyed having his arousal touch her. "You know, I am a late bloomer in my race, I am expected to get much bigger."

Many confused him for being a human due to how lean, and athletic his body was. But Shoraks were subhuman, and giant muscular beings.However,this would certainly benefit his girlfriend, in dirty ways, and in the many fights they would yet have down the road. The two of them would eventually have to plot courses and pit stops for their space journey. It would be his red head girlfriend, and him traveling from planet to planet before getting to manda'lor. He surely wasn't going to push his attractive women off of him tho, she would have to make the move towards the shower room. Thomas cannot keep his hands off of her, who could blame him ? This was their home now, they would live together.

Thomas Garon

T
Thomas picked the beautiful ,amber eyed, babe. He looked at her smooth white skin, and began looking at her petite breasts. The outlaw smiled , " Which way?" , the closeness was all he ever wanted in life. The two of them had opened up to each other, he felt like this was the center of the galaxy . His blue eyes glowed with happiness , the room they were in was small. The area possessed a small mirror, his face looked at the two of them in the mirror. Willow's tiny body was in his arms, her long, red hair touching his skin, his muscular , lean arms holding his girl with ease. "We are going to be a hot couple. " , he firmly grabbed her implicating what was going to happen to her in the shower. The grin came off the black haired , blue eyed humanoid , she was his, and he knew it.

Willow's voice was a massive turn on, it was a good thing he would be joining her in the shower. He was excited to be with her, she had much to teach him. However, he obviously was good last night, the ginger faced babe was submissive toward him. The mandalorian felt like this was natural, he could get used to being more dominant. The aura he let off was of pure confidence, perhaps they would be able to steal a ship together on their next adventure.

[member="Willow Ike"]

Thomas Garon

T
Willow was freezing , shivering , to comfort her, he held her tightly and closely holding most of her body against his skin.His body warmth , and heat would hopefully be enough to keep her warm before entering the shower together. The two of them wreaked of body odor from last night, upon walking into the shower he placed his prize down. Keeping her warm was all he cared about, she was more to him then a girl toy to use. "Your freezing dear, lets change that." , he turned the heat up slightly so the water would be warm. Out of instinct the scoundrel began stroking her red hair,he looked into her eyes mesmerized.Slowly his arms held her waist, the shower water hitting them both, before pushing her against the shower walls "Better?" . The shorak's voice being but a seductive whisper into the young babe's ear .

His hands smoothly, and lightly touching her sides before his hands slide to her firm behind. The pilot now grasped her there firmly, as water continued to pour on them both. Making the two of them wet, the misty steam that was created due to the heat of the water filled the air as the two of them were together. The blue eyed being would gladly shower like this for the rest of his life, especially with company like this.

[member="Willow Ike"]

As Willow was put in the shower she would be very grateful for the warmth, she had really fallen in love with him and she would graciously let the water run over her while the bigger being stood behind her holding her along her waist. she would cuddle up to him and wash her porcelain white body and her fiery red hair

[member="Thomas Garon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom