Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private White Sandy Trouble

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::

C U R I O U S
blue-div.png
judah-temp1.png
Wearing: xxx
Weapons: xxx x2
Tag: Malcoma Hesse Malcoma Hesse

“I haven’t always been a Jedi,” Judah said with a quick smile, “but I’m guessing you figured that out already.”

The master Jedi did not need to read thoughts to know that Malcoma was an observant woman. She was smarter than she often let on, and Judah admired that about her. It was all part of the mystery she kept about her. Perhaps there were none that truly knew her, and if that was what made her happiest, then Judah was fine with that. He knew what it was like to open himself to someone to the point nothing was hidden from them. Her death left a void he was not sure he would ever fill. His happiness had led to his worst pain, and it was something he was afraid to face again.

Judah carried the items Malcoma could not carry in her first trip to the table. He set them down and let her arrange it as she wished. A return trip to the sink was made to wash his hands. While Judah often looked like a vagabond who lived on the streets of the lower levels of Coruscant, he was not. Good hygiene was one of his more routine practices.

He pulled back a chair for the blonde to sit in. It was practically involuntary as being in the kitchen with a woman took him back to years gone by. It was too natural, almost as though his wife were still alive. Even though Judah had been absent often because of the work the Jedi assigned him, when he was home he certainly knew how to treat his wife. What Judah did not want to admit was that he was comfortable enough around Mal to let her see this side of him. Maybe he was just tired of keeping his walls up. Whatever it was, Judah let himself relax.

“I’ll call, and soon,” he said as he took his own seat. “I think I will check on this other first though. Besides the initial investigation was a bust so now all I have is a hunch and educated guess to work off of.”

Judah sighed as he began to rub his temples. It was frustrating to have hit such a dead end so early, and yet he had. Either he was getting rusty or the enemy was that good at covering their tracks. Both were options which concerned him.

He forced a smile as he looked at the blonde.

“It smells delicious. Shall we dig in?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom