Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whispers on the wind

Yetari Sellix

The Traveling Doctor
Yetari took this as his sign to get out of the way, and he tried his best to drag the battered Al to safety while the energies of the two combatants weighed him down. They were both monsters of the force, and even though his was untrained in it there was no mistaking that the other man would be at the very least a difficult fight for the murderous one. The doctor knew it safe to bet that if the injured man, the strange drunken woman who was somehow connected to the challenger, or himself got in the way of this they would be cut down swiftly.

"Come one guy, help me get your broken body out of here by not resisting. And you too miss! We got to get out of here before it's too late!"

Desolis Kharr

"The Personification of Despair"
[member="Muad Dib"]

Pulling from his belt the hilt of his curved lightsaber to his right hand via the force, Desolis stared Muad down. Taking a step forward, his feet would slide into place. Desolis beginning to take a form used by master duelists across the galaxy, this was the lightsaber dueling form of Makashi. Waving his lightsaber around his body in a ritualistic manner, Desolis demonstrated his form to his opponent, a tradition among frequent fighters. Finally ending in a pose with the ignited blade over his head pointing to Muad and his hand out in a fist only leaving his index and middle fingers up. A growl heard from Desolis, the aura emitting as it gathered at his feet, building up energy. "DIE!" Would yell Desolis, using the force to propel from his position and soar towards Muad saber first. The intense speed and violent movements combined with his inhuman strength would prove dangerous. Blocking this attack would most likely lead to a loss of balance or form, it was of brute force.

#DarthSidiousDiveTypeSh*t

[member="Desolis Kharr"]

After antagonising the sith Muad knew that a powerful strike would be forthcoming. But as Desolis moved into form II Muad had to chuckle. It was his preferred form as well. But just because it was the one he favored didn't mean he knew no others. His right foot hooked the leg of the stool on his right as he waited for the tensing of muscles, the bunching of shoulders the ... roar of attack?

Kicking his right leg out and sending the stool straight out at the sith's attack Muad continued the spin and kicked off with his right leg, leaping into the air and spinning perilously close to his opponent's blade as he twisted his body into an arc to fly over the sith. The momentary sting on his side as the speed of the larger male's attack brought the lightsaber against his ribs with a hiss of searing skin.

As he reached the height of his flip his own lightsaber hilt was in his hand and activated as he swung from above at Desolis' shoulder blades, coming down behind and with a hop behind him.

Desolis Kharr

[member="Muad Dib"]

Landing down after slicing through the stool and almost stabbing the other warrior, Desolis looked up as he jumped and swung at his back. Unable to react in time, the lightsaber would make contact with his upper back, a direct hit with no defense... Or so he thought. Upon contact with Desolis' torso, the armor's properties not only resisted the lightsaber's cut, but caused the electricity to disperse form it. As his opponents lightsaber shorted out Desolis grinned under his mask, turning around and raising his foot upwards. Sending a kick directly towards the position of where he sensed Muad would land, Desolis hoped to kick him and launch him outside of the cantina. His size was too great to fight in here, he had no free mobility and there were to many obstructions in his way. Hoping to make contact, Desolis sends forth the front kick at full might, using his strength and his connection to the force in order to deliver maximum blunt damage to Muad. "Fool! you believe you can defeat me?!?!" He yelled out in anger.

The lightsaber easily passed through the ray shield that Desolis was bubbled in, it seemed that it was only effective against solid objects and not energy weapons such as lightsabers and blasters. This was an obvious flaw in his defense, but he always had his physical armoring as a fail safe.

[member="Desolis Kharr"]

His lightsaber shorted out in his hand. As the larger man turned Muad arched an eyebrow at all the defense his opponent had. Dropping his malfunctioned hilt his hand pulled the skinning knife from it's sheath at his back just as the kick that was aimed at his chest came in. Already reacting Muad pivoted on his feet, spinning away from the kick, but still catching a glancing blow to his shoulder, that popped something, spun him in an even faster circle.

Allowing the momentum to turn him his right hand came up, with the knife in a reverse grip, and sliced just under the extended knee where the joint to armor would be. Following through the spin he dropped his center of gravity and extended his left leg hoping to sweep the single leg that Desolis was standing on out from under him.

Desolis Kharr

[member="Muad Dib"]

Failing to react in time, Desolis would have been struck by the skinning knife on his right knee. Luckily the blade connecting with the armorweave bodysuit that was custom under armor pieces. The material sliced by the knife at the area of contact, but resisting enough that the cut was no deeper than the already decaying skin of Desolis. Receiving no debilitating harm from the attempt on his knee, Desolis began a twisting motion in order to attack once more. Slower than his opponent due to his armor and relative size, he was caught by surprise. The sweeping kick being highly effective, it send Desolis to the floor, his back impacting hard following by a thud. As the lightsaber deactivated, the Sith laid on his back looking to the ceiling for a brief moment. Raising his legs up, and pushing off his hands, Desolis got back onto his feet. Staring at Muad, overcome by immense anger that caused his mind to be clouded. Desolis rushed as if to tackle Muad head on, using his size and strength to his advantage in this tactic.

His lightsaber dis-ignited, Desolis went to rush the opponent head on, his voice echoing in furious charged like a raging bull. "GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" shouted the man, dropping his shoulders to what would be waist level for Maud, and raising up right before impact in order to raise him up with this hit.

Completing the spin he rose to his feet and sheathed both his skinning knife and his deactivated lightaber. Focusing on his shoulder he felt the muscle in his shoulder, the swelling of the flesh beneath his hand combined with the pain told him he tore the muscle. Or rather the force kick did on it's glancing blow that torqued his upper body.

Turning he watched as [member="Desolis Kharr"] leaped to his feet filling with anger. Recognizing the expression from a rampaging rancor Muad opened his stance and waited for the ensuing rush. There it was and the larger male barreled toward him in a dash, lowering his body to take Muad in the middle and drive him up into his arms as he would undoubtedly attempt to break him.

A grin flashed and just as the sith dipped Muad leaped with both knees extended, feet tucked back, to drive as hard as he could into the lowered jaw of Desolis. But the move came with a price as the opponent's shoulder ht him in the middle and his breath whooshed out along with what would undoubtedly be bruised ribs by the night's end.

Desolis Kharr

[member="Muad Dib"] l [member="Yetari Sellix"] l [member="Arabella"] l [member="Al Gorlock"]

As both males fall backwards from each other, Desolis stumbled and fell to one knee. The hit to his head of such concentrated force and a direct hit would have ended the fight here, had it not been for his mask. The mask protecting Desolis from any concussive blows laid upon his face. As he began to rise to his feet, taking some time to regain his focus, he motioned his hand up. Right as Desolis was about to ignite his lightsaber there was a sudden beep. From his left arm, a signal was being activated remotely it seemed. "My lady needs my presence... Damn.." Desolis thinks to himself as he instead clips his saber to his belt. "It seems that you still have time in this world, luck is on your side today." Looking over to the opponent he was not so long ago facing. Taking in every detail of his face, absorbing the taste of his aura into his memory. "Heh, light shines upon you today, but bare this. Where there is light, there is always a shadow. Darkness will consume the light with time, and trust that when it does... I will stand over your body to claim your soul." At this point a stalemate slightly favoring Desolis thanks to his armor, he turns as he reaches for his neck. Raising his hood back into place.

Walking away from the bar, Desolis slams his right arm into one of the spectating patrons in full rage for the situation. Seeming to fracture bone with such blunt force, the patron falls to the floor heavily injured. He continues out walking towards the platform in the nearby space port. It was time for Desolis to leave this planet and aid his master in her affairs, leaving the group behind.

Watching [member="Desolis Kharr"] leave after punching a bystander standing too close Muad grinned. Oh he would remember the sith for there would come a day when they would meet again. And when it did the battle would be glorious indeed. As he turned back to the bar he walked over while feeding the excess force energy back into his body. He felt the flesh of his muscle slowly knit back healing at a rate acclerated more then normal. At the pace it was going it would be healed by the following evening as long as he kept the trickle of force feeding into his body.

At the bar he reclaimed his jacket and pulled it on, then turned to [member="Yetari Sellix"] and [member="Al Gorlock"] and walked over to them. Looking at the two men he didn't say anything as he pulled two smokes from his jacket and lit one with a pinch of the end before placing it between his lips. He tossed the second to the injured man he had seen smoking earlier that night.

Turning to the bar he reached over and grabbed a bottle of whiskey and poured three fingers worth into a tumbler before setting the bottle down. With the glass in his hand he looked at one of the bartenders who was nearly falling over from fear. A smirk and a toast before he tossed back the drink.

Behind him he felt the presence of [member="Arabella"] .

Right as [member="Desolis Kharr"] had left the cantina, Al couldn't hold back his painful, but loud chuckle. "Feth that guy, you shoulda killed 'em!" He said to [member="Muad Dib"]. He glared over at the doctor, before quickly raising his hand, covering his violont cough. "Look at my injuries? You some type of them doctors?" He asked, as he positioned himself up against a table, unable to stand. "I don't believe in medecine", He said, pointing to the doctor, sweat pouring down his forehead.

The cantina doors open, and a large, angry Dug walked in, he sat on a bar stool, throwing down credits and ordering his drink, and quickly necked the beverage. He hissed to himself in Dug, and took note of the people inside, wwndering which one would be interested in a Gundark skin. Of course, this wasjust a drink's break, so he'd better be continuing to Tatooine. Outside, his ship was fired up and Seduca continued.

Arabella had kept her head down the entire time watching the duel, and just as quickly as it had started it was done. There was for a moment an eerie silence for a moment she watched him walk to the others she knew him well enough to know he wouldn't offer them comfort words of hope, that was for jedi to do not them. She knew his presence but in her mind all of this was a dream.

She pushed away from the bar, her head swam from the alcohol the apparition that felt like Muadie, moved liked Muadie, and yet she knew it couldn't be Maudie. She licked her lips her mouth felt dry she wondered if another drink would help. No, not another her stomach was already turning. She slid from her stool looking at the back of the one she knew couldn't be there. "How's Leylah and kids?" She asked it.

What would it say to her, she laughed a little. Perhaps this was a ghost of [member="Muad Dib"]

Facing the bar he tapped the rim of the empty glass and the bartender moved forward slowly to fill it once more. Picking it up slowly he glanced over at [member="Yetari Sellix"] then motioned to the injured [member="Al Gorlock"].

"He will live yes?"

The cunning in his glowing, blue eyes revealed no affection nor care but careful deliberation. [member="Arabella"] words landed in his ear yet he reacted not. Raising his glass he took a drink before turning finally and facing the woman who echoed along the force bond the two shared. Looking at her, a sight he had long searched for, he made no move to take her in his arms. Whether it was from disbelief that the fates had decreed their continued existence or a different, more subtle, emotion he was not sure. But looking at her reawakened his staunch feeling that would not be ignored. But a sharp tongue loosened by the intoxication of alcohol lashed her wit at him.

"Leylah was not my choice. Nor did I bed her. I have no children nor will I. I am what I have always a Sith. But what of you Arabella? A drunkard now? Or is this an exhibition? An experience to be cataloged?"

Yetari Sellix

The Traveling Doctor
Yetari looked at them all with disbelief, unable to comprehend the madness before. Right after a vicious duel the strange man was now engaging in what could have been a lover's quarrel with the drunken woman, and the one that was broken in more ways than one refused medical attention because he didn't believe in it! And all the while another person burst into the cantina and took a seat to drink, ignoring the blood and carnage around them! If a group of Mandos popped in and suddenly tore up the place he wouldn't be too surprised at this point.

The doctor slowly stood to his feet and brushed himself off, then eyed a glass on the counter that managed to escape destruction and chugged down its contents. Sighing in relief, he decided that he might as well break this as well and tossed it on the ground. Now it was just the five of them, a very diligent bartender, a few dead bodies, and a whole lot of broken stuff. Once he felt settled, Yetari took a deep breath then cleared his throat to speak.

"I only have two things to say; One, this is why I don't like the force and people who run around with lightsabers." He motioned to Muad Dib and the nearby destruction, then knelt down next to Al, "And two, you need help whether you believe in it or not. I don't want to force it, but I will if I must and you don't seem too able to stop me right now so what will it be? I'm sure these other people wouldn't care too much either way."

[member="Muad Dib"] @Arabella @Chenlacca @Al Gorlock

"D-doctors cannot help people in this galaxy. The entire galaxy is fethed up, man, real fethed up. Then we've always had these people, claiming to be doctors and saying they can help you. Sure, do you know what I have to say to doctors? Feth...them...all!" He said angrily, responding to [member="Yetari Sellix"]'s comments. "I say the same to you, sir. Feth you", He said, gesturing towards Yetari. "Who are you? Why do you fething care 'bout me?" He asked, a small smile forming across his face.

Scruffy Lookin’ Nerfherder
A figure stood outside the cantina's door. Long white hair hung down past his shoulders, framing a square jaw and angular features with skin the color of ashes. Red eyes full of a terrible fire settled on that door, staring as though expecting the gaze to burn through the entrance. He wore a long black coat with a simple grey tabard beneath and an under tunic of sable. The grim hues seemed to suit the humanoid, who wore an aura of foreboding like a cloak over all the rest.

At his belt he wore a single weapon, a cylinder of black with a bronze dragon that wrapped around the length. The dragon's gaping jaws formed the emitter head of the weapon known as the Soulsaber. The Dark Side artifact's presence radiated a beacon of aphotic power and negative emotions. Those near it would feel a sense of nausea and unease. Yet it seemed to have little effect upon this humanoid, though its cloying whispers ever tormented him.

Is it not strange, that I must consider myself humanoid... not knowing my own species? Am I just a creation, a copy of others?

The being known as Dûvain drew his brows down into a scowl.

No, I am Duvain. I am the Grey Hunter of Alzoc, Terror of the Talz. I am the progression of nature created by humanoid hands. To conquer, to rule, that is my evolutionary imperative. That is my destiny.

His jaw worked as he quested out with his senses, feeling the power that radiated from the beings inside the cantina. Just a moment ago the Force had exploded with combating strengths. Duvain had been drawn by that might, thirsting for knowledge. The ravenous hunger inside him clawed at the walls of his stomach, rapacious desire only satiated by the acquisition of power.

The Hybrid moved forward, one hand pushing open the door as one might push aside an annoying dog, and stepped inside the cantina. Those volcanic eyes roamed the room before settling on the twin sources of power, a man and a woman. His boots fell heavily upon the floor. Several patrons gripped their heads as the effects of the Soulsaber began, but Dûvain paid them little heed. A Hybrid he might be, but the Arkanian genes formed his baseline and their arrogance for 'lessers' seemed ingrained in his DNA.

[member="Arabella"], [member="Muad Dib"].

Yetari Sellix

The Traveling Doctor
The weary doctor waited quietly until Al finished his rant, then walked over to the injured man and gave him a look of pity as he crossed his arms. It was then that for the first time in a long while Yetari smiled. That previous drink had actually calmed him down some, and for a moment he felt as if the madness might be actually over.

"I am named Yetari Sellix sir, and I don't care about you personally at all. You're still a living being who got caught up in the mess that these force users seem to always cause, so for now you're worth saving. And as a doctor I have helped at least a few people in this horrid galaxy. It may be a small amount compared to those I couldn't save, which will always haunt me, but it's better than nothing you stubborn fool."

It was then that his previous fearful thoughts of more chaos proved true as a new man came into the cantina, his aura making Yetari grab his forehead and begin to feel sick to his stomach. He found himself suddenly in need of assistance in standing as well, grabbing a nearby chair and trying his best to not give in to the weakness while that familiar connection between the newcomer and him that made the doctor angry at Duvain and at himself.

"Another...damn force user." He could barely get his words out without feeling woozy, but managed to turn to Al "You still...feeling like rejecting my help now? It seems we...mostly normal people can't...get a break."

[member="Al Gorlock"]

He slowly pushed the door of the bar open, grinning as he entered. He continued to flip a silver credit in his right hand. His smile revealed his crooked and rotting teeth, but his smile remained.

He looked at the destruction, his grin slowly fading away. He caught the credit one last time, slowly sliding it into his trench coat. "Looks like someone had a barbecue", He said, refering to the severe burn marks on Al's chest. He climbed into a bar stool at the end of the bar, ordering a Tattoine whiskey.

He dropped a credit onto the counter, nodding as he popped open the cap of the bottle. He took a sip before he turned around, slowly getting out of his seat. He made his way over to the doctor, [member="Yetari Sellix"], his smile returning. "Quite the sight, indeed! Tell me, who roasted 'em?" He asked, letting out a light chuckle.

[member="Muad Dib"] [member="Al Gorlock"] [member="Duvain"] [member="Broorn Sabor"]

So many voices. She laughed again, the ghost of Maudie was scolding her in his own way. "Then it is true you are dead and I am lost forever within my own pain" Her own pain, her own loss ,her own fault. "Life is for the experience..some just last longer" Arabella had managed to stay standing, she looked over at the doctor and patient. There had been a time that she and Muadie would have bartered their lives for some trinket, or drink, or on the off chance a favor to be had in the future. But no, now all was lost. Muadie would haunt and scold her. "I drink to get through the pain when memories of you become so intense I can feel them on my skin, see it in my minds eye, and know that you are not mine" Only with Muadie did she speak an all honest truth for only he had understood her in ways that no one else had.

Arabella caught the sense of inferiority from the newest to walk into the cantina. She smirked "one day someone will show you what it means to be inferior" Where had those words come from. But today she could not, today the past had caught her and was demanding payment as much as she wanted to drift into the shadows it would not allow her today.

More customers, the tiny place that went unfrequented was now becoming a crowd.

Yetari Sellix

The Traveling Doctor
Yetari glanced at the newcomer with a mixed look of nausea and annoyance, "A damn...force-user, that's who. What other kind of person could cause...such a mess?"

He caught himself when it seemed he might fall, and looked about at the condition of the cantina as well as the other occupants. Al was already injured badly, but there was hope that this new one would escape a similar fate. With effort he tried to fight against the sickening feeling, and for a few moments felt enough relief to continue talking.

"If you know what's good for you stranger, you would get out of here as soon as possible. Too many deaths tonight from all of this foolishness and not enough problems solved."

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom