Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whiskey Lullabye

Trista Nemorra

Darkside Dominatrix
Trista had been in the wheels cantina for a while now, it being owned by the hutt cartel makes it the premier place for hiding and for keeping your whereabout quiet, so it is no wonder why a pirate would be at this location, she was waiting on a mandolorian and one that could possibly become a partner in crime.

@a friendly lobo

Lana walks into the cantina, and makes a beeline for the bar. She's wearing her white, red, and black armour, her commando skirts flowing ever so gently with her stride. She gets to the bar and pulls off her helmet, then asks for a drink.

The Mandalorian makes herself comfortable on a stool, leaning her DC-15A rifle against the bar. She leaves her helmet on the bar, and leans forward, surveying her surroundings. The cantina isn't as crowded as she thought it would be, but hey, there's still people around.

Trista Nemorra

Darkside Dominatrix
Watching from a back booth as a mandolorian strides in, she looks down at her datapad and reviews the only known still images of the mandolorian woman she was supposed to meet and reviews the womans record of combat Impressive she says quietly to herself and then looks up from it, she knows this mando can't see her due to the low lighting of the booth and the fact she doesn't appear to have her helmet on, looking over to a booth she signals to her trandoshan warrior to antagonize a quarrel between them and watches as he walks over to the woman and begins to try and insult her...

watching this happen she takes a sip of her drink as she reviews the military record of the woman that she got from slicing into the mandolorian libraries, especially since he slicer is siting next to her.

@[member="Lana Bralor"]

Lana notices the Trandoshan coming towards her. She sips her drink and raises an eyebrow.

It isn't long before the Trandoshan tries to insult her. Lana just laughs though, grinning to herself. It seems that the Trando isn't getting through to her. Then, as the Trando is on the verge of giving up, Lana jumps into action, grabbing the Trando's arm, twisting it behind her back, then slamming her head into bar, all in one fluid motion. Lana holds the Trando's arm in one hand, and her pistol in the other, pressed up against the lizard's head.

"Now," she begins. "How about you pay for your drinks, my drinks, then leave before I break you."

Trista Nemorra

Darkside Dominatrix
Watching it all go down Trista raises her own westar 35 and aims with incredible and sickening accuracy and shoots the thing in its dome splitting its wig over the bar and making it turn into a lifeless corpse, placing the gun back on her hip she smirks and stands and begins to walk over to the mando woman with a stunning smirk on her face, as she gets to the bar she grabs the trando and pushes his limp body to the ground and pulls a seat and sits down in it.

Lana Bralor I presume?

she knew who this woman was, but wasn't sure if the woman knew of her, and being in cartel space was another matter at hand. secretly Trista was a double agent working for both the cartel and the bloodravens, but nobody knew this and as it was she liked that.. the trando on the ground was one being she couldn't trust, she thought she would double cross her.. so good thing she put the animal down.
@[member="Lana Bralor"]

Lana quickly jumps back, kicks her rifle up with a foot and points it at Trista.

"What's it to you?" she asks. "And she was about to buy me my rounds."

Trista Nemorra

Darkside Dominatrix
Moments ago she had walked right past the gun and right up to the bar, the cantina wasn't that packed but it had enough criminals in it to appear to be stocked with the right kind of scum. truth is this was a slow day, and whats even more important is the fact Trista is one privately contracted insurgent.

As she remains seated she taps in the seat and smirks Take a seat she offered and then looked at the bar tender a couple rounds for my friend here the bar tender smrked and nodded and then walked away to grab more glasses from the back.. she then looked at the woman and smirked as she studied her and sighed silently.

Don't worry, you'll get your drink she informed her.

@[member="Lana Bralor"]

Lana lowers her rifle and props it against the bar again.

"Well... alright." she says, sitting back down. "So, what're you selling? Why you looking for Lana?" she asks. She grabs her drink and takes a hearty swig.

@[member="Trista Nemorra"]

Trista Nemorra

Darkside Dominatrix
Watching the bar mirror for a moment trista grins and looks at the woman next to her and studies he for a moment and then looks to the bar tender who just returned with the glasses an opportunity she said as she kept her voice down and looked back at her.

I reviewed your military record, and it is interesting she said as she sat there and adjusted herself I'm sure you are in need of some extra work she said with a certain calmness to her tone.

@[member="Lana Bralor"]

Lana blinks, finishing her first drink.

"Militart record? You've got my mistaken. I've never been part of a military." She chuckles. "I'm a scavenger, first an foremost." She grabs her new drink with vigour. "I could do with a job. What're you offering?"

Trista Nemorra

Darkside Dominatrix
Laughing at that she smirked and looked the woman in the eye a scavenger? she asked a little skeptical in that armour? she asked as she remained sitting and then took her own drink and downed it in one gulp and had the bar tender pour another..

I am in need of a mercenary, the pay is more than you'll need but I assure you the work is more than sufficient for it she said as a female twilek brought over a datapad and handed it to her with a fearful look in her eye, Trisa snatched it from her and started to type on it Ever hear of the sadow talisman? she asked as she brought up an image of the talisman and then handed the pad to the girl.

@[member="Lana Bralor"]

Lana sips her drink and eyes the Twi'lek. Its sort of obvious in her eyes that she's checking her out.
"My mother gave me this armour. Kind of a rite of passage." she turns her attention back to Trista. "But I'm known for doing a little bounty hunting on the side. Give me more details, and we'll see." She sips her drink. "And, uh, no. Never heard of it."

Trista Nemorra

Darkside Dominatrix
She was checking of this girl coud be trusted with that one, if she said "yes" Trista would have walked away since there is No sadow talisman, there is however a sadow holocron.

Well bounty hunting is one thing I will need a partner for, but there is one thing I need to be located and no, I mean no one can know who you has sent you to look for it she said as she looked at her There is a rumor that the CIS has a holocron that was at one time owned by Naga Sadow and as it is I have a client who need it... so I need you to check on this myth that it is or is not in the confederacies possession she said keeping her voice down think you can bring me proof they have it?

@[member="Lana Bralor"]

Lana leans back a little, thinking. Soon, she tuts and shakes her head. "Wouldn't know the first place to look." she admits. "This is why I do more salvage. There's always a boneyard somewhere I can pick through."
Then it dawns on her. "Know any Confederate bone-yards? Probably from past battles? That's probably the best place a girl like me can find the information you need. IF they were carrying anything relating to the holocron."

The Mando sips her drink. "But I don't think it'll be any use to you. I've heard that only force users can read Holocrons."

Trista Nemorra

Darkside Dominatrix
Smirking she watches the girl sip of her drink and sighs as she does so from her own Salvager, I could make use of you after all she responded as she sat there amazed what else are you capable of?
@[member="Lana Bralor"]

Lana puts her drink down and thinks. "Quite a bit. I'm a decent fighter, I do transport all over the galaxy, both goods and people, and I'm the best scavenger/salvager this side of Corusant."

She smiles and looks Trista up and down. "But I really have to think about this job. Don't take this the wrong way, but you don't really look like one of the good guys. Kinda snatchy-grabby."

Trista Nemorra

Darkside Dominatrix
Smirking at lana as she realizes the mandolorian was checking her out and set down her own drink and swallows the liquid, adjusting herself and turning to the woman she thinks it over for a moment and then responds Oh by the laws I would be a bad guy, but what I do is more good than even the republic could dream of doing she said as she sat there and looked at the woman.
@[member="Lana Bralor"]

Lana raises an eyebrow. "Uh... huh. Tell me, how do you do that?" she narrows her eyes a little. "And before you go dissing the Republic, I'll have you know my father was a clone. We think highly of the Republic."

Trista Nemorra

Darkside Dominatrix
I rescue and free slaves directly, it's my job and the reason I function she said with truth in her voice Ya see, I have a duty and I full fill it... no matter the odds, now I am not saying the republic wouldn't do it. but as it is they're a little occupied with other duties she spoke with admiration and truth to his voice and didn't make any indication that she was being deceptive.
@[member="Lana Bralor"]

Lana nods slowly. "And, how exactly, do you consider yourself 'one of the bad guys'?" she asks, before sipping her drink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom