Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whiskey Lullabye

Lana narrows her eyes even further. "Pirate... I hate pirates." she finishes her drink. "The amount of times I've been boarded by them, and the amount of times I've repelled them is getting overly tiresome."

@[member="Trista Nemorra"].

Trista Nemorra

Darkside Dominatrix
Chuckling as she heard that she sips from her drink and sighs for a moment before responding Like I stated before, I am one of the good guys she stated as she remained sitting I only raid slavers and their corporations she said as she looked the mando woman over and chuckled So you're a mandolorian but you aren't a soldier? peculiar choice if I might say so myself
@[member="Lana Bralor"]

Lana nods slowly. "Then... You're not one of the bad guys." She shakes we head and downs the rest of her drink. "You're confusing, you know that?"

The woman pats the Mandalorian symbol on her shoulder. "Yep. Half pure mando, half mando clone." She smiles as the bar keep brings her next drink. "And being a soldier's fine, I can fight, but I prefer combing old wrecks for pieces of history." She takes a swig from her new drink. "And my parents, both soldiers, are cool with that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom