Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whips and Chains

[member="Enigma"]
"What is it? What would you have me do my Lady?" She looked at her curious and thinking over what she said. Could she be free. What would she do for work all she had ever known was to work for others. Maybe she could find a job... as crazy as that sounded... could she ask money for what she did? Was she worth it? It seemed if she went that route she would have to do so much. Could she? It seemed so much easier when she was just a slave.

[member="Lyra Uporg"]

"I... have doubts on your independent thinking." She paused. "On your ability to function as an individual instead of a slave." She raised an eyebrow in curiosity. "Tell me, Lyra, what do you feel is adequate compensation for your service to me? You know, minus the food, housing, etcetera." She paused, giving a soft smile. Lyra's answer to this would explain a lot.

Then again, it could just raise more questions.

"Miss I have never used credits really, I have no idea how many I would need I am sure... it would be a modest sum, nothing exorbitant my lady, I know I am just a servant after all, so I am sure that whatever the going rate for someone of my position would be more than adequate. "
She hoped she answered correctly.

[member="Enigma"]

[member="Lyra Uporg"]

"Tell you what, darling... You do some quick research on the holonet. Once you come up with a number on what I should pay you for a weekly basis, I will add that to an account specially made for you on a per week basis." She smiled. It only seemed fair that she pay Lyra exactly what the woman wanted for her services. With a smile, Circe slid behind her servant, hands on the woman's shoulders.

"Is that alright with you?"

[member="Enigma"]
Lyra smiled politely unused to such movements from anyone, as her previous masters were far from caring about her. She tried to turn her head to see Circe. " That sounds great Mistress" She said unsure what to do next. She was not use to this at all, it would seem that her life was now going to be very interesting. She was trying to block the memories of beatings for acting so independant, it was ok now she told her self, not that it helped.

"Well, aren't you going to get to looking up how much you're worth?" She smiled, eager to get to paying this lovely woman. She wanted to wean her back to independency - and if all her work was in vain, it would make her quite sad. "Come on now, don't be shy. I'm not going to beat you if you act independent - unless you're into that sort of thing, which I of course doubt." She smiled, giving a soft chuckle.

"Would you like to have some fun after you come back and tell me what you should be paid?"

[member="Lyra Uporg"]

Lyra blushed " oh you meant now, I am sorry I figured you wanted me to do it later, I shall do it at once and htat sounds lovely mistress" She ran off to a public terminal and looked it up and found a number, shocked at how much it was, well to her it was a fortune having never been trusted with credits. She wrote down the number and ran back to Circe handing it to her. " I have found that to be the amount you should pay me mistress. " She said looking at her hoping she wasn't asking for too much.
[member="Enigma"]

[member="Lyra Uporg"]

"Well I'd assume you'd want to start receiving credits now rather than later." She smiled. "That sounds like a good enough number. I'll start an account up for you and give you the details as soon as your first paycheck is received." The grin soon faded from her lips as she moved over to Lyra, giving her another soft smile. "Lyra... Have you ever considered starting a family? Or even being part of one?" She was carefully considering her options. Lyra could either have a family of her own, or be tossed into the ever-growing Savan family.

Ether option would help mature her as an individual.

"What do you mean? I suppose I thought I might meet someone some day but I don't know... I would join one or start one mistress, whichever happened first." She smiled and looked to circe, she was so nice and helpful. It was amazing all the things she allowed her to do and did for her. " Thank you so much for this chance"

[member="Enigma"]

[member="Lyra Uporg"]

"Don't mention it... I was merely thinking, either I could help you start your own family - or I could bring you into my own. Would you like that? It would give you an excuse to stay with me, for me to keep you around and make sure you were always taken care of." A soft grin crossed her lips as she considered the circumstances. "Well, what do you say?"

"That would be wonderful mistress" She said smiling " What would that mean exactly?" She asked not sure but whatever it would be, she was sure it would be fine. After all she did like this mistress, she was so nice. It was a pleasure to serve her.

[member="Enigma"]

[member="Lyra Uporg"]

"Well... I have experiments underway with regards to that sort of thing. You could start a family with one of them. Or I could introduce you to some handsome men who I can promise would be interested in you. In the event that neither of those work out, you could always come into the Savan family as an adopted sister, or perhaps a cousin." Smiling, she ran her hand over the woman's cheek, gleeful joy on her face.

"Well Mistress, I not really use to being close to anyone. But... I am sure i could warm up to the idea. I would like to just sort of join your family and take it from there and see what happens with people. I want fate to decide." She said with a smile. Lyra was quite happy today, It was a very good day.
[member="Enigma"]

[member="Lyra Uporg"]

With a grin, Circe moved to accept Lyra into her arms embracing the woman tenderly. "Consider yourself from this day forward Lyra Savan. Welcome to my family, sweetie - I hope we're what you've needed this entire time." Well, it was indeed a very large family after all. Nothing else to really say with regards to that sort of thing.

"Well then what now my mistress?" She asked smiling and hugging her back. "What do you wish we do? " She was curious as she wasn't use to being out and about.
[member="Enigma"]

"Well... First, we could get your name officially changed. Second, we could completely free you so far as your being a salve goes. Third, I can start paying you for your work - the family pay, of course - and lastly, you can..." She paused. "I sense the Force in you. Strange. Has anyone ever told you you have a certain "sense" that few others have?"

[member="Lyra Uporg"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom