Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whips and Chains

Lyra scurried towards her master as quick as she could. Bringing the new bottle to him. She wasn't quick enough though and as she handed him the bottle she felt his hand colilide with her almost instantly. She had failed again she thought, This master was so hard to please. She tried her best but it wasn't good enough and she was just going to have to get better. She waited in her spot on the ground, on her knees. She sat there waiting for the next order. Her master was the leader of some some criminal plot of some kind. She didn't know what she just served him.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

A soft smile crossed the lips of Circe Savan as she entered the main room of this man's palace. What was about to happen was a near act of déjà vu. There was a young girl, who had just gotten backhanded and smacked across the room. It was a horrible reminder of what slavery could do to someone - it could break them utterly. She felt sympathetic for the girl, and decided that now was the time to ask.

"Well... How much for her?"

@[member="Lyra Uporg"]

The man looked her over " You want useless girl?" He pondered and looked to Lyra. "10,000 credits" He said glaring at circe and then the slave, he could get another one. Lyra looked at the newcomer and heard the talk, she prayed to any god that would listen that this master was nicer, but she would serve, that was her job after all.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

Ten thousand credit chips plunked onto the ground in front of the slave owner. "Here. Take your money." She growled, focusing hard on his mind for a moment. Her focus was like a spear, impaling itself into his head and violating all of his consciousness. "You need to abandon this particular business venture, sir. It's not wise. And if you don't... Well, I suppose I'll be back.

She stepped out of the facility, a soft smile on her lips as she gently moved to stroke the bit of her newest companion. "Welcome to the world of the free, miss..."

@[member="Lyra Uporg"]

Lyra looked at the woman. "What would you wish I do for you madam? I am Lyra by the way, I can cook, clean, assit in clerical and other work and am willing to learn how to perform additional tasks to suit. "
She smiled and straightened out her dress and tried her best to look respectable. That was hard considereing she was covered in bruises and her dress was torn and dirty. She put her best face forward however.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Well, I suppose that first, you can come with me and get some new clothes." She smiled, giving a soft grin to the slave. "This of course means that you and I are gonna have to go shopping, something I'm gonna guess you're a fan of." She smiled. "I've never met a woman who didn't at least have a passing interest in new clothes."

She smiled. This was going to be fun.

Shopping, no one had taken her shopping before. She looked at Circe " If you say so miss" Lyra would follow Circe, her new mistress. This was going to be enlighting, after all most of her masters never let her outside except when it came to serving them, but they were going shopping, she had never been trusted enough to go shopping before.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

@[member="Lyra Uporg"]

Soon, the two ladies would be on their way to the mall, ready to look over the cool and nearby boutiques and whatnot to find more appropriate clothing for Lyra. Considering her new status as a free woman, there was no reason at all for her to wear a Hutt slave girl outfit. She was currently wearing a black dress, one of several that belonged to Circe. As such, it was ill-fitting on her.

"Choose whatever you want to wear, alright? I'll get it for you."

@[member="Lyra Uporg"]

Lyra just stood there and played with her hands. not sure what to do.. then she found the cheapest outfit which looked just as bad as the price would suggest and held it to circe. She didn't want to burden her new master. After all she didn't know if this was a test or not. "Would this do?" She asked hoping to not get hit.

"Really? You're going to go with something so cheap? That's horribly inappropriate..." She paused, pulling out a much more expensive black dress. "Try this one. Price isn't an issue, okay?" She smiled, giving a soft chuckle. "If you're going to be a servant of mine, you need to learn to exalt yourself. For by showcasing what I give you, you glorify me as well as yourself."

A logical enough point of view.

@[member="Lyra Uporg"]

"Yes mam, I will reconsider my choices" She said trying to hid the smile that was boiling under her attempt at a straight face. She had never been given such freedom before, she had to remember to reign it in, she might of said anything but she still wanted to be modest. She took the dress and held it to her, not believing the feel of the fabric. She looked at Circe and then to the dress rack and grabbed several others of assorted colors but similar prices, she hoped she had grabbed enough. She went to the changing room and first came out in the black dress picked by her new mistress.
@[member="Thalia Zambrano"]

"Mmm... I must say, Lyra, I'm really liking your new appearance." With a soft chuckle, she thought about her new servant in the dress. "Come now... you have more freedom, okay? Want to try any other dresses on?"

She liked a flowing white one. It looked good with her skin and hair.

[member="Lyra Uporg"]

Lyra blushes quite bright as she goes back in and tries on several others and then finally comes out in the flowing white dress. She smiles and twirls for her mistress. " Do you approve?" she asked hoping she did. After all she really wanted to make sure that her new master liked her. She didn't want to be beaten again. If she worked hard, that wouldn't happen.
[member="Enigma"]

"Do I approve?" She smirked. "You bet I do, darling." She gave a sultry smile as she eyed her new servant with a joyful glance. "You know, Lyra, I need your help with something very important. I'm going to be creating a new body soon, and I'm curious if you'd be willing to be the host for it." The Mnggal-Mnggal needed more than one, after all.

And she was available.

[member="Lyra Uporg"]

Lyra was bright red " what do you need of me mistress? " She asked curiously as she held the dresses and looked at her mistress with a inquisitive eye. "Thank you so much for the clothes, I have never had such nice clothes. " She said looking into her hands at the dresses and such, it was more than she had ever had.

[member="Enigma"]

[member="Lyra Uporg"]

"I need you to host a special project for me. This project is very dangerous, potentially lethal, and may result in your death if you aren't careful. I don't intend for taht to happen, though, so just relax." Slowly, she took out another vial, a second sample of Mnggal-Mnggal taken from the batch that she used on Alexandra. "You are to host the Mnggal-Mnggal." She smiled, giving the woman a soft kiss. "For your mistress. She has big plans."

"Anything you desire Mistress" She said throw off by the kiss blushing quite profusely. " I only wish to serve" She said trying to hide her fear from mention of hosting something her own mistress said was dangerous, but she was just a slave to her mistress. Lyra forced a smile and looked at her Mistress. Hopefully Lyra had the nerves to do this task.

[member="Enigma"]

[member="Lyra Uporg"]

Circe was still quite affectionate on these matters. "I understand you have self-preservatory worries, but there's nothing to be afraid of. It literally cannot hurt you unless I will it, and I refuse to hurt people so close to me." She grinned, running a finger under Lyra's chin. "I want you to be a free woman, Lyra. But you want to be a slave... Why?"

[member="Lyra Uporg"]

Lyra was obviously unused to receiving such affection. " You saved me Mistress the least I can do is serve you, I must, I must repay you for your kindness. " She said, unused to someone wanting her to be free, she had grown up a slave, having her independance effectivly beat out of her, she took pride in being a good slave, and wishing to only please her master. If her master was happy, than she was happy. She wouldn't know what to do with herself if she had just look out for herself, how does one even do that? Lyra was already noting what Circe liked and didn't and adding things to watch out for and do without her mistress requesting to please her. She knew she didn't have to serve Circe, Circe had made it clear but well what else was she suppose to do? Lyra was intent on at least trying to find a way to serve Circe. She didn't know what else to do other than help a person. Even her brief stint as a servant to a queen had her doing what she knew how to do.
[member="Enigma"]

[member="Lyra Uporg"]

"But what if your 'repayment' is, to me, being a free woman? Becoming an entirely independent entity from myself, no longer subsumed to my will? Why not be your own master? Or have you been in bondage for so long that you no longer remember how it feels to be on your own?" Circe frowned. "No, I'm not displeased with you, Lyra. Far from it - you're the best servant I've ever had. Loyal, beautiful, willing to do whatever I command - but you lack a degree of autonomy." Then it hit her.

"Alright... Lyra, I have a test for you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom