Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

While we're on the topic of New Prefixes...

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Captain Larraq said:
Any chance of a -Corporate Warfare- prefix option for Open Roleplaying?

This could cover everything from Lawsuits and espionage to piracy and open warfare.
Return'th to thy dwelling. Thou art intoxicated.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Oooh, I like [Business]. +1
Covers a broader ground.

Edit:
Also, could we get a [Bounty] prefix? :3
Ya know, for threads pertaining specifically to hunting or detaining a target? It would let everyone know what the thread's about and keep everyone on the same subject. Maybe even inspire more involvement in bounty board stuff.

I bet in the next two pages, there will be suggestions like "Cantina", "Bar", "Non-PG-13", "Conversation", "Social", "Tea Party", and most likely "Such a Powerful Thread, All Come Look!"

Because we all need them. Like, can't-live-without need them. >.> ...

Captain Larraq said:
Any chance of a -Corporate Warfare- prefix option for Open Roleplaying?

This could cover everything from Lawsuits and espionage to piracy and open warfare.

Wouldn't [Dev] thread cover this if it doesn't affect PC deals.

And [public] for pc deals?

Yes, but what if I wanted to take the Hyperion Security fleet and level all of another company's factories on a neutral world? Somehow 'Dev Thread' doesn't quite do it justice.

Or lay siege to one or more of the SSB's trade stations... Or blockade your trade routes...

Dev Thread and Campaign could do in a pinch, but Corporate interactions that are not... contract related really could use a more appropriate prefix.

Captain Larraq said:
Yes, but what if I wanted to take the Hyperion Security fleet and level all of another company's factories on a neutral world? Somehow 'Dev Thread' doesn't quite do it justice.

Or lay siege to one or more of the SSB's trade stations... Or blockade your trade routes...

Dev Thread and Campaign could do in a pinch, but Corporate interactions that are not... contract related really could use a more appropriate prefix.

Then public thread -- cause you can't do it in a private or a dev thread.

Then tag me accordingly and face my wrath. :D

Before I begin: This post is not meant to attack any writer. I am sorry if reading this angers you. please don't hate me

This kind of thing is rare enough that the only example I can name is Weedkiller (a private campaign open to invite). After that, there was the lawsuit, and I don't think anything else has come up. So, as the actions are right now, it's not popular enough to warrant a new tag. Unless you can get multiple writers to start this off, and get these important enough to give them a major impact on the galaxy, (as neither Weedkiller or the lawsuit did), then I could see it maybe being added. But until then, probably not gonna happen.

Also, if the above is done, please, for the sake of all that is good, do not target one person with everything.

Ak'lya said:
Also, if the above is done, please, for the sake of all that is good, do not target one person with everything.

XD

Larraq is a strong believer in overkill. Ahri is... in a position where she could "dishonor" Larraq by stripping Beskar from one of his civilian products and abusing it or funneling it into Sith hands.

In order to protect himself and his company from accusations of Dar'manda, Larraq will need to show his loyalties by retrieving the Beskar and punishing those responsible. And... Likely anyone within a 20 mile radius.

I know it's only a possibility at this point, but I don't see anything other than 'corporate' specific prefixes being appropriate for the related thread(s).

sabrina

[member="Captain Larraq"]

how about invasion tag

with corporate one added as a prefix

p.s. the pirates may come and get you in the night

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom