Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Delete

A directory will definitely help out in terms of presence and visibility, and I'd be a fool to turn down free publicity. I'll toss the Death Watch and their Crusade into the mix to help flesh things out.
  • Name of Faction: Death Watch Crusade.
  • Approximate Activity: Light (ICly) Moderate (OOCly.)
  • Short Description of Faction: Mandalorian Neo-Crusaders rebuilding their scattered culture and restoring the old ways.

Zak Amroth

Z
Name of Faction: Judges of the Outer Rim
Approximate Activity: Light
Short Description of Faction: An independent confederation of loosely aligned frontier peacekeepers. Melting pot of Rogue Jedi and neutral Force traditions. Inherit their ideology from the Wardens of the Sky and fighting style from the Gray Paladins. Lightsabers are a civilized weapon and we ain't civilized. A really big blaster will do just fine.
  • Deputy (Padawan/Apprentice)
  • Sheriff (Knight)
  • Marshal (Master/Lord)

Last edited by a moderator:
Name of Faction: Shadow Triumvirate
Approximate Activity:
Light
Short Description of Faction: A Clandestine Alliance of Imperial Remnants holed up in the Deep Core , secretly biding their time for the perfect moment to restore Imperialism in the Core and depose the Galactic Alliance

I’m gonna switch gears a little. I’ve decided to do an expose on minor factions!

Another group is making a directory and possibly a map so feel free to hop over there to be listed on that.

Keep posting your minor factions here and I will deliver the scoop!

Name of Faction: Elysium Empire
Approximate Activity: Light
Short Description of Faction:

A Monarchy with Imperial Ideas such as Order, A strong military and strong leader, and a united galaxy that also allows Rebel ideas such as freedom, diversity, and the allowance of Force Users to live alongside normal people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom