Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Which Lore Template to use for a military uprising

Eremia Loigos

High Admiral of the Pantora League
I am starting up a thread where high ranking military types get annoyed with the current planetary (moonary?) government of Pantora and start a coup.
Trying to put in the Lore for the military group that is enacting the coup. It comprises of both Naval and Army forces. I kinda feel like it should be Sector Leadership, but at the time of the story it would be attempting to establish itself as the leadership of Pantora. Should I do a fleet and an army sub instead? Or does Sector Leadership fit even without actually holding power? Hope that wasn't too much of a ramble.

Thanks!

I am starting up a thread where high ranking military types get annoyed with the current planetary (moonary?) government of Pantora and start a coup.
Trying to put in the Lore for the military group that is enacting the coup. It comprises of both Naval and Army forces. I kinda feel like it should be Sector Leadership, but at the time of the story it would be attempting to establish itself as the leadership of Pantora. Should I do a fleet and an army sub instead? Or does Sector Leadership fit even without actually holding power? Hope that wasn't too much of a ramble.

Thanks!

Definitely a good suggestion from Mi'la Undari Mi'la Undari .

When it comes to things like this, especially, within the Codex it can often be a case of "Dealers Choice" in regards to choosing a template. It all depends on what you really want from the submission in the end.

You could use a "Media Template" to do a "Book/Holo" or "Historical Piece" to document the uprising. Similarly, you can use the "Events" template.

You could do "Sector Leadership" for obvious reasons, as, it can be told from a 3rd Person perspective, a soldier, the new government, or even the common man. It would let you describe current events, how they came to be, etc. The "Reformation" template also sounds like it would be applicable here given the circumstances.

You could use "Organizations" to show the military group as a whole. If you want to get more specific and start putting together assets for the military group you could also do a "Fleet/Army" submission. An NPC template also might work for you.

However you plan to put it together is really up to you - But I hope this is a good starting point :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom