Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Where's the Money Lebowski?!

Um9wLtZ.png

Si Tech Headquarters
Coruscant

"What the fark?"

The words rang through Jonyna's office. She was looking over her financials, something she admittedly hated doing. Numbers made her brain hurt, but something was off. Things weren't adding up, and now she was on the hunt. Someone was using her personal account, and now she was curious

GAS Alderaan
Outside of Coruscant Orbit

Pleasure cruises were never one for Jonyna. She could never stay in one place for that long. The indulgence of sitting on your ass was much more...

She paused.

There he was.

"You." She called out, strutting over to the Bothan.

Tag: Kraden Besco Kraden Besco

Tags: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

Kraden had spent far too much time on ice not to treat himself. So a romp around the stars on a pleasure boat was just what the doctor ordered! The cherry on top was that technically he wasn't actually going to be paying for it. He had found himself with the ability to tap into the vast funds of an entire corporation! Seems that Jonyna had been using the account he left open for her to start her own business. Honestly, he would congratulate her on her accomplishments were she here.

"Poor Jonyna, she probably hasn't even realized her credits are gone. Though, had I drawn out in smaller amounts I probably could have done more... Hm.." Kraden pondered a bit before the waiter came with his drink. This was the sort of life he needed, peaceful and with no end of luxury.

Then he heard it... That voice...

When Jonyna came across Kraden he was laying in a deck chair in one of the stargazing lounges on the cruise ship. He was dressed in simple vacation clothes and a pair of sunglasses. Even as she stood there staring daggers into him he just sipped at his fruity beverage.

"May I help you?"

Um9wLtZ.png

She didn't respond at first. She simply walked over, and kicked him in the shin. "You jerk!" She called out, others looking over in curiosity. "Stealing my credits! Why didn't you tell me you got unfrozen too!? How long have you been back up?"

Part of her sounded furious. Part of her sounded...excited. The gang was back together, at least, in part.

Tags: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

He wished that he shared the excitement in seeing Jonyna, the kick to the shin really dampened that. He grabbed his leg and hopped around, yowling in pain. "The least you could do is take those boots off before you kick me!" In the strangest way he was nostalgic for this cat and mouse game of theirs. He collected himself once the pain subsided, best to not make too much of a scene.

"I woke up probably six months ago. It was a pain in the bollocks as well. All of my contacts are long since dead, and everything is crazy now. Did you know the Sith are back?

The last thing he wanted to do was tip his hand as to what he'd been doing those six months. He'd been hard at work trying to get himself a criminal enterprise going again. Without the rest of the party to drag him from one end of the rim to the other he had more time to focus. The less the Cathar knew the better for him. He knew for certain the Jedi would try and play hero and stop his fun.

Um9wLtZ.png

"Yeah, I got impaled by one last month." Her tail flicked with annoyance. "How long have you been stealing my credits? And why didn't you call me! The Reaper has been all over the place, and you didn't even call? Lemme guess, you've been snooping around trying to build up your fortune again, haven't you?" The woman could tell his tricks at this point, having lived with him for a near decade. "You could've just come work for me. Si Tech needs the help."

Tag: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

There was a lot to unpack with what Jonyna was saying. Was she worried about him? In the many years that he had spent with Jonyna he'd never seen the Cathar act like this. Truly he had woken up in a strange time. Normally he would just chalk all of this up to hysterics and be done with it, but this was different. If Jonyna was offering him of all people a job, something had truly shifted in the galaxy.

"I only took what was absolutely essential for me to get an enterprise together once I was off the Reaper. I used a bit of your company's capital to start a few smaller ventures here on Coruscant. One of the things I'm interested in was a small weapons production facility in the lower levels. I've also been working with some men on Lianna to get a venture in gambling set up."

Um9wLtZ.png

Jonyna frowned, sitting down next to him. She didn't plan on expanding Si Tech, but she guessed this was the time. "I'd be willing to give you a loan to start up, but Si Tech doesn't deal in civilian weapons unless it's non-lethal. Just stop stealing my money. I don't mind helping you out, but don't be a thief. I've got all the paperwork, I could report you or just turn you in myself. I'm a jedi now, a proper one. I have that power. But..." She considered something. Her job as a shadow meant someone like Kraden could be useful. "...having a contact in the underground might not be a bad thing. That gambling venue you have planned. Where is it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom