Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where's Hemmrie?

Now I've been throughout most of th' known Galaxy, drinkin', adventurin', hitchhikin'.... Askin' for money.

Where have you seen me, an' what was I doin'?

And please, go nuts. I've had a loooong life, I wouldn't be surprised at some o'the things ya come up with.

This ain't limited t' RP. Hell, I'd prefer if it WEREN'T related t' RP. use yer imaginations.

One time I saw [member="Hemmrie the Bum"] punch a bounty hunter just to get a bottle of whiskey. The hunter wasn't too happy and pointed his blaster at the bum. You know what Hemmrie did? He spit the whiskey in the man's face and punched him again.

[member="Alace T'Ran"] OH, I REMEMBER T'IS ONE.
Plants need fertilizer! To grow! But, uhhhh, jus' so ya know, it wasn't my feces...

[member="Nyarlos Maleficus"] I would've thought you'd 'ave welcomed me in! I did give ya that massage in ya sleep beforehand, rememb'r?

[member="Mason"] nobody comes between a Bum'n his whiskey.

[member="Twitch"] ... this one I have no answer for. Can' remember. But it must'a been a good reason!

Well, I did give him a ride off commenor once.... we wound up in a bar on Nal hutta, drinking like there was no tomorrow, telling tales of our adventures, and in general having a great time. That was three months after I picked him up, mind you. Oh the adventures we had. We need to do that again, that kriffing fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom