Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to Start?

So as a new member who wants to start a char in the Sith Empire, What are the rules? Do I need to have a specific background, do you recruit from anywhere actively or do I need to make a force sensitive and stumble on another member to join? or am I suddenly just in :D

(also ignore my writer profileness I am new and didn't know I need a profile for each char)

The rules? You start as an Apprentice, naturally, but that's about it. Have whatever background you want, so long as it makes sense (like, don't make him a super charitable person who wouldn't harm a fly, naturally). As for how you come around to joining us, you can start on the outside and stumble across a member, or just magically be apart of us. User choice, really.

its fine.. The bio is my worst bit really I don't know why I struggle with them so much. but I am wondering where should a new apprentice go?

As a fellow apprentice, I would suggest you establish your presence on the open boards. Look for open threads or start one of your own. Try talking with other players (not necessarily Sith) if they would be interested in collaboration.

Another way is to join the weekend events. Those are speed roleplays, meaning you need to be at the top of your game to keep up with the action, cuz when it comes its fast and furious.

Once you have made your presence felt, so to speak, in the universe, you could apply for training (promotion) to advance to the next level which is Knight. You will be judged based on the quality and quantity of your posts. So its always best to put a good foot forward.

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom