Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where the victims go we follow [GR dom over Azure]

Objective: A & E

It was then after giving a momentary pause the emcee then turn to the audience.

"Very well then i guess we kept the wait well too long as it is so i say again...... last call anyone interested in countering the lovely milady Aleysa offer of 500,000.....going once......twice....."

Then with a a smile on his face hidden underneath the mast Ronin turn face towards Aleysa direction once more as the emcee spoke.

"Splendid i am sure the Refugees would be quite honor by yours [member="Alyesa Organa"] and the house Organa of Alderaan support. And so generous offer....then again seeing there no other bid then. I declare this done....sold. Now if you would be so kind Mr. R.....and again the Refugee thank the Temple of Voss for their kind generous participation in these proceeding. As well the continues support of all those in attendance here along with few others that had in so many ways made this night possible. "

It was then after with a respectful nod to the emcee Ronin slowly walked over towards Lady Organa. Grabbing an extra flute of fine Champagne along the way. At which time fully unaware of any past connection he might have to the Alderaanian House in the past. Due to the current setback he seem to have mysteriously incurred during one his last mission thus far. Ronin then once he arrive to stand before her with a courteous respectful bow to her spoke.

" I do wish in behalf of the Refugees and i guess the Order for your generous offer Milady .... Am sure it would help greatly those Refugees. At any rate ....."

He then glance over at those presently in her company before handing her the drink.

"...and show of thanks i figured to personal hand you this drink. Though i am not sure if am interrupting any current business you have here. At any rate i would be respectfully wait on the sideline for now till such time you do decide. How you would wish to make use or collect that which you wish ask of me for the remainder of the day."

At that time he then proceeded to move the sideline by her left side in respectful distance. Keeping careful watch and note of everything within her vicinity diligently. At any rate no sooner had he done so that Damon came to approach him by the side. Tap his friend on the shoulder slightly he turn lifting the mask just enough to be able take a drink of the glass in hand. Revealing just about lower haft his face.....just enough to reveal the gentle smile that came upon his lips. Make it all too clear he was if anything human after all as the two converse for a bit. Yet all that time he made sure to be mindful of his duty and feeling of obligation to honor his word. Keep her safe and keep a watchful eye on her. As if anything else though he didn't quite know the two accompany her he could shake the feeling. One them was in a sense not what he made himself appear be....something odd about him that he couldn't quite explain.

Alyesa Organa | Sor-Jan Xantha | James Justice
Corvus Raaf Lady Kay Commander Lusk Sofia Annesley Alyesa Organa anyone interested :)

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Objective:A

Freeing slaves. That was what Kay did. That was the basis of some of her reckless actions. So in a way, she understood. As [member="Commander Lusk"] stood up and put on his hat, she looked up at him with a bit of guilt portrayed in her eyes. "I may not be a soldier, but people have still died due to my choices and my missions to save slaves from the Cartel. On my first mission there, though successful in one way, it was a failure in another. I had to watch while whole families were dropped into a pit and shredded to pieces by Rancors and other horrid creatures. I heard their screams, saw their lives being taken away by claws and teeth."

She sighed a little. "I have spent most of my wages on making up for that mistake and for others that have also cost lives. We all try to do what we think is for the greater good. I don't fault people for that. Doing so would only make me a hypocrite."

Kay lightly shrugged. "What's done is done, as you say. We can only try to make up for it. Though I wonder at times if I'll ever live long enough."

Objective: Security
Allies: Republic

What Kay had said to Lusk about the families she had watched die before her eyes didn't phase him, it wouldn't make him sick or feel anger. No he had seen these things as well, piles of slaves he was too late to save, rows of his brothers and sisters stretched out for hundreds of meters, there was simply too much death in the clone's life for him to feel horrible about it. But what he did feel was sympathy and empathy for the woman and her losses, he felt her pain and the inability to save them all.

"Senator." Lusk said as he put a large but gentle hand on the woman's shoulder.

Looking down at [member="Lady Kay"] the clone commander met her look of guilt with one of understanding with a dash of pain for her and himself. He knew what that was like and knowing how they both felt and sharing that in some way brought him closer to her.

"My mother once told me. Before you save others, save yourself. If you aren't around to help others, then you have failed. You are still here senator and with that there's hope that others will survive. We're different in a lot of ways you and I, but in our hearts we know what it's like to lose people we care for. In our line of work life is never guaranteed, so enjoy what time you have." Lusk said as his hand gently squeezed a bit before releasing.

"Senator, if there's anything I can do for you. Anything at all, whether it's aid you on your missions or to simply talk. I'm here." Straightening his hat a bit the clone commander smiled softly at the woman and gave her a comforting nod.

Kay-Larr

Kay didn't flinch when [member="Commander Lusk"] put his hand on her bare shoulder. It had weight to it, but he was being gentle. She listened to him speak, nodding as she agreed. "Your Mother is right. My husband sacrificed himself to our enemy once he was sure that I was going to be taken care of. He knew that I would continue to try to save lives, try to stop conflicts. I just hope that I have been worthy of that sacrifice."

She shook her head a bit in an attempt to rid herself of the memories for a moment. Then she looked up at him and smiled a little, bowing her head in thanks. "Well I still owe you a dinner date at the very least. I have a few missions in mind that we can discuss. If anything, your insight will be greatly appreciated."

Kay had a huge mission in mind. But she needed to be permitted to do it. And maybe having the Commander with her wouldn't be such a bad idea.

Allies: Republic [member="Lady Kay"]

Lusk knew that all to well, sacrifice. He'd seen brothers and sisters fall on grenades for the entire squad, giving their lives in exchange for those they loved. He'd even taken a bullet for his fellow clone, but despite his own sacrifices he was still here unlike the Senator's late husband.

"I'm sure he was a great man, he died for what he believed in, and in the end that's all we can ever do." Lusk gave the woman a soft but reassuring smile as she shook her head.

"This dinner date sounds nice, I've only ever been to eating establishments when fighting in a war zone. But I'm just there taking cover rather than eating, it sounds exciting." the clone let out a small chuckle and soon it was time to wrap everything up for the evening.

"Whether it's on or off the books, the boys and I are there. As commandos we take part in a lot of black listed operations that technically never happened." Lusk said and smiled afterwards.

Kay-Larr

Shaw Ku certainly was a great man. It had been seven years since his passing and she still missed him every day, especially when she was in dangerous situations. Kay loved and missed his strategic mind. To him even negotiations were a battlefield.

She nodded in thanks over the offer for help on her missions. Though [member="Commander Lusk"] might be the only one needed at times.

"When would you like to have dinner? Does in two night's time alright with you? I'm not sure what your schedule is."

Allies: Republic

"Two days sounds great, there are no upcoming operations for myself so unless an emergency happens then I'm free." Lusk was pretty certain at least.

"You decide the venue, I've never eaten out. Everything I've ever eaten has been out of a bag or in a mess hall, this seems like your area of expertise." Lusk said with a slight chuckle.

He was happy that this date was happening, he wanted to go and see what the galaxy had to offer and at least for one night he could have a small taste of that. He was a soldier and a commander of men and women, most of the time he couldn't even entertain the thought of life outside of the military but at least he could see what it was like, even for a moment.

"It's best I return to my duties and you carry on with the remainder of the event. You may reach me anytime you wish to talk, not too hard to find me." Lusk said with another smile.

"Goodnight Senator." Lusk said with a slight bow.

Kay-Larr

There was a lot that she could learn at the dinner. Stuff about [member="Commander Lusk"] and stuff about herself. "I will send word once I have picked out a restaurant. Thank you Commander. And goodnight."

Kay smiled and bowed her head to him. His contribution to the relief efforts was highly generous. She hoped that the menu would be to his liking. Out of all the people, she never would have guessed that he would be the one to place the winning bid.

She stepped away from the buffet table and soon found herself mingling with the crowd. Her night at least, was drawing close to an end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom