Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where The Dark Demons Play

I'd been transferring assets from my club on Coruscant recently. Having a new hideout in The Unknown Regions was much better than a city planet. Nothing against Triple Z....just sometimes I needed a place more....secluded especially recently my last run in recently with a member of The Silver Jedi had ended....poorly. Odds were I'd have them hunting me soon. Didn't help I'd discovered a digital trove of arcane Dark Side magical knowledge in the computer banks aboard my new base on Hades Station. Then again certain elements on Coruscant knew I provided ....illicit services fro a price.

As of right now I stared into the depths of an ebony sphere of some sort of stone. I'd found it on Hades Station too and surprisingly sabers did absolutely nothing to it. I only knew of Beskar and Phrik as minerals that resisted sabers. I felt that I'd find more of these kinds of artifacts aboard the station too... there was....a pull to it for me. As of right now I'd heard tell of a young Zabrak in the lower levels of Coruscant...one that had a double-bladed saber hilt. Somehow or another I had the distinct impression I'd run into them sooner or later. It seemed there was a pull to the Vixen's Vantage for other Force-Sensitives.

Now though I locked the sphere away and headed back out to the bar. My bartender Charlie had gone home for the night and it was a slow night anyways. I had the sense that ebony sphere would be a draw for anyone Force-Sensitive and looking to gain knowledge of a darker nature. Why? I had no clue other than there was something about that sphere.... In any case I'd reached the bartop and started wiping things down waiting for more customers to come in. Wearing an ebony dress and inky heels myself I felt the familiar weight of my sabers on either hip clipped to the alchemized phrik stars encircling my slim waist. I also felt the open and brazen leering of one of the patrons.... sashaying over to him I said "what can I get started for you mister?" He looked me over and rather salaciously said "You undressed and in my lap." Well then...... Leaning across the bar giving him a tempting view of my chest I said "Honey even loaded with credits you couldn't afford me. How bout a Corellian whisky instead?"

Pouring his drink in a frosted glass I dropped a few cherries in and slid it over. "On the house, don't harass the dancers mister. If they take a liking to you you may end up with a good night in more ways than one." I let the insinuation sit there and winked at him. Then headed to the other side of the bar. My dancers knew what was up, they could choose to leave for the night at any given point and they could leave with whoever they wanted but if anyone mistreated my dancers they'd answer to me directly.

Looking towards the entrance I reached out with The Force....I felt.....someone thirsty for power. There was....a prideful, bordering on arrogant feel about whoever it was. They were headed this way too... Oh well if they came in I'm sure it'd be interesting....

[member="Qaheesh the Scorned"]

Coruscant.

Going to where the Jedi lay was the last place Qaheesh wished to go, but this was the best place for her. After all, where else could a little Sith Acolyte go to find some credits, a place to sleep and perhaps even someone to talk to? She made her way through the streets, keeping that hood up over her head to avoid attention. But being a Zabrak, stares were always obvious. Whether it was from the crimson red skin, the ivory horns or the arrogant stare she always seem to have in her eyes, Qa ALWAYS attracted the wrong kind of attention. Well, she didn't mind it, per se, but here? If they found her... She'd shudder to think of what they'd do. What they would accuse her of being...

Down into the streets is where her feet took her, past the merchants and street vendors. She kept on going, until evening was high and the moon shone down upon her. Music was pumping from various venues around her and most people were rushing by, most of them in casual clothing to head into the various clubs and bars about the area. No one stared now, they were too busy with their own pathetic lives to worry about a teenage Sith now.

A flashing light caught her eye now and Qaheesh paused in her stride, turning to find a bright neon sigh at eye level in front of her. OPEN, it flashed in front of her, going from pink to blue in seconds. The Sith paused, unusually drawn to this location. Something called for her to enter, something deeper then just a desire for shelter and food. Knowledge... Something was here. Her eyes lit up and her feet moved, heading towards the doorway into the club.

The music was not as loud as the other places upon the block, nor was it as busy. Yes, there was something here. Something dark and dangerous. Another Sith? No, not possible, she was the only one dumb enough to visit this place after all. The woman stepped further in, trying to look inconspicuous but... Well, a hooded Zabrak was not exactly stealthy. Something else was here, she could feel the pull of the force dragging her towards it. Why, how? She did not know. But there was another here...

And that is when she turned and looked right into Celiana Drayven's eyes.

[member="Celiana"]

As I poured drinks for my patrons I had....the sense of someone approaching. Someone.....Force-Sensitive. I stopped midway through pouring a young Twi'lek womans' drink and my eyes flicked to the entrance. A sort of....chill went through me and I rolled my neck, drinking in the sensation. Someone lusted for...power. Eyes still on the door I continued pouring the Twi'lek her drink and after I finished she slid a fairly large denomination credit chit across the bar to me. "For the drink and for letting me stare at you while you mixed and poured." She winked then sashayed off into the club. As she left my eyes flicked to the doors as they opened and....I could feel it. In waves I felt a lust for power, knowledge....a hunger almost. Looking at who'd entered my club I showed no expression whatsoever.

A young Zabraki woman. I flicked my eyes over her form and blinked...I could feel it. I could feel the presence of a saber crystal on her...one touched by the Dark Side no less....The hood covered her head and she met my gaze, reaching out with The Force and tentatively asking for permission I said softly to her mind. "I mean you no harm, come and grab a drink at the very least." I was still meeting her gaze when I dropped the Force Illusion I kept over my eyes. If she'd been looking she'd see my eyes go from a seafoam green to a velvet purple with a storm of crimson and gold flecks around my irises. I had the sense that the artifacts I'd discovered on Hades Station were at work here. There had been something about that inky, ebony sphere. Other than being completely impervious to my sabers there was....something about it that'd made me want to go back to Hades Station and explore more.

To seek out more knowledge... there was also a reason I hadn't, not yet. I was.....cautious when it came to Force artifacts. After all being possessed on Malachor V hadn't been pleasant... As the young woman approached the bar I started by grabbing a frosted glass and then signalling our kitchen there may be an order for food. There was a sense I got from her that she was....concerned about being hunted. Not in my club she wouldn't be....after all some of my more illicit services were in helping people disappear. As it was if I could pick up the feel of a saber crystal touched by the dark side and on this young womans' person and I was still inviting her over. Well I guess it was a good thing I'd left The Silver Jedi several months ago....

Looking at the young Zabraki woman expectantly I reached out and said to her mind softly "I promise no harm will come to you within these walls. Come, sit and have a drink we also have food." My voice was...insistent I felt there was....something bringing us together for a conversation. I wasn't one to turn down what The Force brought to me opportunity wise...besides I was all about making new friends...

Qaheesh had barely taken a few steps before she felt it. Another here. Another force-user. Her feet turned, tempted to head right back out that door and into the evening, but the power she felt. It was a hunger. A calling. A desire that must be filled. However, the voice that came in her mind was an unexpected surprise but a welcome one at least. Qaheesh blinked, feeling the probing touch of another force-striven come into her mind and call to her. The Master at the Academy used to do the same, especially when she was in trouble, but this was different. Kinder. Safer.

"I mean you no harm, come and grab a drink at the very least."

Meeting the woman's eyes, Qahessh could sense something about her. Not a Jedi, no, but not a Sith either. Rumours of those in between the light and dark were prevalent in these times, as with the new organisation she had joined, but still, a wariness remained for the Zabrak. It could be a trick, a lie of the damned Jedi, but they had something she wanted. The power was surging, like a tidal wave threatening to crash over. A smile tugged at the corner of her thin lips, she wanted that power. The lust for it was undeniable in her soul, in her core. The smile grew and a nod was given. To herself or to the woman before her? She did not know. The shift in the eyes was enough to convince her, the illusion flickering away. Take a chance, Qa, she told herself. What's the worst that can happen?

Qahessh let her feet guide her, quick and firm steps wandering towards the bar where the mysterious woman was. A touch of energy breached her senses and the gaze shifted to the side of Celina, as if following the pull of the force. Crystals, it seemed. She too had a sabre upon her. That smile remained and the young Zabrak heard the same voice come into her mind, but speak different words. "I promise no harm will come to you within these walls. Come, sit and have a drink we also have food."

Taking a seat, hands lifted to the side of her head and she finally took off the hood that coated her features. All the true callings of a Zabrak were upon her, from the blood-red skin that was flushed and burning, to the inky black tattoos that ran across her face and neck. The trench coat upon her body gripped to the lean form she had and she tucked it under her. Her head lifted, those golden eyes that were flecked with black and red meeting the one who spoke to her. "Thank you," ​she says in a low tone, rather begrudgingly at that. Light or dark, friend or enemy, she was pulled here for one reason or another. She shifted her gaze, looking around to see who and what was listening or perhaps even staring at her, before she looked back up to Celina. "Who are you?"

[member="Celiana"]

Wordlessly I waited at the bar while the young Zabraki woman approached I smiled. My pronounced canines gleaming under the neon lighting. As she pulled back her hood I saw the deep, crimson red of her skin and the inky black tattoos. Flicking my eyes over her lithe form appreciatively as she tucked her coat underneath her. As she thanked me I leaned against the bar and said in a sultry voice "You're welcome, as for who I am....well the owner of this club for starters. My name is Celiana Drayven, however.... you're not simply here for the nightlife are you Ms?" I let the question sit there for a moment. I'd given my name I was looking for hers...

As it was I saw her glance around to make sure there were no eavesdroppers. Looking at her I said "Let's start with something to drink for you shall we? Also if you're hungry we do have food. As it stands I feel as though you were drawn here tonight so I'll start with getting that for you, then we can discuss why you're here and what you're looking for at The Vixen's Vantage."

I had the distinct sense that she was here for what I had in my office and aboard my ship. Artifacts of The Force and not something Jedi would go looking for either....More and more frequently I'd been drawn to the....darker side of things. Perhaps she'd picked up the scent of that ebony sphere while I'd had it out earlier....if so.....she had powerful senses indeed. I looked in her eyes and all I could think was Goddesses she has gorgeous eyes.... many people had fear of the oh so evil "Sith Eyes" me? I'd been raised Echani, trained by a dar'manda assassin and worked as a dancer down in the lower levels of Triple Z. I didn't judge anyone by anything other than their actions. For now I simply let my eyes drift over her form and waited for her to answer while my eyes looked back into hers...

A name? Qaheesh smiles, though no kindness reached the depths of her eyes as her lips formed the expression. Her name had no leads, apart from perhaps some old slavery records or her time at the academy, so it was safe to state it. "Qaheesh, but Qa is fine," she answers, her voice low and hard. Firm, as if there was a little bit of a bite to each individual word that slipped from her lips.

The Zabrak would listen carefully to what Celiana had to say, at least she had a name now. She was something, all right, but Qa wasn't quite sure what yet. Not a Jedi, she knew that much. A Jedi running a nightclub was unheard of due to their no attachment bullpoodoo. The teenager waved off the talk of food and drink, but then her stomach rumbled low. How long had it been since she ate after all? The confident smile turned a little sheepish then and she nodded at the offer of food. "Please, but I will not take any more then needed. I'm sure wealthier customers will fill your pockets more readily."

The woman was beautiful, in her own way. Rarely had Qa seen such illusions at work and this was no exception. Her eyes flickered back and forth, as if looking for potential exists or escape routes in case this went south, but Qa felt at least safe here. Safer then most places, at least. She knew why she was here, of course, she had something powerful. Strong and dark, just like Qa herself. Or what she believed herself to be. Oh, arrogance was a hell of a trait. She'll have what she wanted soon enough...

[member="Celiana"]

I had a name now. A name that spoke of a temperment which was proud, cunning and dangerous. Yet sensual, someone who walked in darkness yet had her own spark. There were times....where The Force allowed me to make an assessment of someone's personality. The last time I'd been touched like this by The Force had been....three years ago. Flicking my eyes up to hers and hearing her tone my eyes narrowed and there was a moment where I knew my eyes flashed with the same exact iris of a Loth wolf. I was all for being challenged but there was something.....jagged about her tone. She was a proud soul in a young body.... As she mentioned accepting food I pulled a glass from the bar towards me with a subtle use of The Force and holding it in my hand I narrowed my attention towards her and my intent at the glass.

"So Qa, what brings you to Coruscant?" As I spoke I focused my intent on the glass in hand. Bringing my will to bear frost would begin coating the edge of the glass as I signaled one of the droids over. I said "whatever this one is wants is on the house." It chirped and said "yes Mistress." Narrowing my eyes towards Qa I said in a low, sultry tone. "My wealthier patrons pay, my help goes towards the people who need it." Sensing a flicker of interest from her in the club I smiled. "Looking to find something here perhaps? I may own a club but most of my business is done here as well. Including archeological ventures and item storage..." If she read between the lines she'd understand mining, excavations of artifacts and such. With storage, there were some crime members on Triple Z that used my services for their ill gotten gains. The fact she knew I was touched by The Force meant she'd understood I searched for and researched items associated with The Force.

I'd go ahead and run a test. Reaching out with The Force I lifted the case from a hidden floor tile in my office and placed the tile back. Pouring her a chilled glass of Echani Fire blossom liqour I brought my will to bear on the case in my office. I felt the locks click open and the case open and I could sense the inky, ebony sphere. It felt like a draw to it. With two words...bring her. Then just a pulse of Force energy directed towards me and Qa.... Narrowing my eyes towards her I closed the case again with a flick of thought. Then I slid the case back into its position and out of sight. Invisible except to those who knew where it was hidden.

I'd seen her eyes flare and inhale during my experiment. She lusted for power...Laughing lightly I said "Seems you're interested in something I may have. First, you drink this and have food. Then you and I have a private discussion hmmm?"

Qaheesh felt it the moment the hatch opened. A pull of something stronger then any black hole, the call of something deeper then what she knew. The Force sang to her, called to her like it was hers and hers alone to listen to. Then, it sealed off! The Zabark was obviously distressed, her eyes darting to where it came from and then back to Celiana's face. A flare of nostrils, a click of the tongue and a grimace. She was displeased, it seems and she returned her eyes to the woman before her, listening to her words. "It appears we do," she says in a rather curt tone.

Now, she reached for the glass and heard the call that everything was not to be paid for. A thankful nod here and the young Sith nods to both her and the droid. "You have something strong here," she murmurs in a voice barely higher then a whisper. "I do not know why, or how, but it calls. Like the pull of the sun to planet. You have surely felt it." Lifting her hand, she drinks from the glass of Echani Fire blossom liqour. This woman was just as sensitive to the Force as Qa was, perhaps more so... The woman pushed that thought from her mind, that someone could dare to be better then her. A small smile graces those lips again. Always on the search for more knowledge and power, Qa knew she had to get her hands on that item, whatever it may be.

A wave of her hand and the glass was returned to the droid, void of it's contents, before Qaheesh found herself watching Celiana once more. A curiosity in her gaze and perhaps a little bit more then simple admiration, but it disappeared away as she adopts her
hardened gaze once more. The lust grows once more in her, but for power or for another's company? Oh, who could tell. Both were equal in this instance.

Pushing her chair back, Qaheesh sat up a little and spoke once more. "The question is... Why are you helping me?"

[member="Celiana"]

Her curt tone reminded me of myself with The Council. Smirking I said softly "Just because I have something of great power doesn't mean I plan to let anyone help me with it." Pausing I continued and said "At least not before having a proper meal. Powerful things can wait until you've had your fill Qa..." She mentioned the call that I'd surely felt.... Flicking my eyes to her I said "Aye....I've felt its call... first time it has spoken though. That's definitely new." I saw her empty the glass and return it to the droid before acting as though she'd leave.

Lowering my voice into a dark, commanding tone. I spoke to her question and I did so with authority.... Speaking to her mind I said "Sit youngling....." She'd hear that in almost a hiss of power in my voice. Low tone and not asking. Demanding obedience. I hadn't had this much of my dark nature out in a long while. I'd guess she was ten years younger but with a taste for pursuit of power. Still I sensed her hunger and ambition I think she had the idea that she'd be leaving with the artifact. That wasn't going to happen....

Looking at her eyes while mine blazed with power I said "My reasons are not simply to help you....I'm sure you've heard old tales....two there can be. No more, no less....one to embody the power, the other to crave it." Looking at her as I gestured for the droid to bring over a sandwich and the trimmings I lowered my voice and said "I may be helping you but you're helping me too. I've come across....a surprising amount of information and knowledge in my travels. To say nothing of my recent travels...."

The droid returned with a sandwich and the sides and set the plate in front of Qa. Looking at her, then the food I took on a commanding tone and lowering my voice I spoke to her in the Sith tongue. "Sate your appetite for food before you pursue power. To quote a long gone yet still great Sith Lord "The Dark Side offers power for powers sake, you must covet it, pursue it with no hesitation or reservation." Looking at her I said in basic "For now eat. You won't see anything until you've enjoyed a hot meal. After which we'll speak more of such things....for now my question is this. Who are you worried is hunting you? You've seemed nervous and on edge since you walked in...surely someone who has a saber on them and looks as....sultry and dangerous as you shouldn't fear much...."

Qaheesh was listening, ready to push her way about but then that tone came from the woman. Something with authority. Someone who was dangerous and could push the Zabrak around like she was nothing. A challenge rose in her core, ready to fight, but she simply squared her shoulders and tensed, even more so when the voice came back into her mind, pushing her temper even more. How dare-- Yes, Celiana did dare to do so and this sparked ire in Qaheesh, but she did not move. Yes, she went to rise but at the call to sit, almost by instinct she obeyed. Resettling upon the bar stool and staring right at the person before her.

Food came and Qaheesh reached for it, breaking off bits of the bread to dunk into dip. Now her eyes were cast down, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment of being chastised. Just like at the Academy... She thought, before pushing those old memories aside. Memories of her being pushed about or getting detention for causing trouble were running through her mind now and she turned her head away, trying to shake herself free of these thoughts. When Celiana speaks, Qa listens before she answers. "Knowledge is a powerful thing," she states simply. But the next words the woman spoke to her cause the young Sithling's mouth to drop.

The Rule of Two.

Ancient and old, a Darth and Apprentice. An legend now, but it was true according to her old mentors. Was this really being offered to her? Was this what she wanted?

A gulp and then the answer came, speaking in the Sith tongue back. "You are no Sith, but you speak of old tales and legends. You are correct, of course, but I wonder how you have come across such artifacts and wisdom. I know the ways more then you may expect, for the Dark Side lures only the strongest to it's core. Perhaps that is why I sense that draw in you." A narrowing of eyes, untrust rifling through her, but then she nods her head and pops another bit of crust into her mouth, chewing it with many sharpened canines. "I'm sure we can come to some sort of... Arrangement," she finishes simply and ignoring the latter question!

[member="Celiana"]

Smiling as she paused. Full stop at my mention of The Rule of Two I said in Sith "To quote another Lord of the Sith the Dark Side of The Force is a pathway to many abilities some considered to be unnatural, to have a full and complete knowledge of The Force requires more than simply the dogmatic, narrow-minded views of The Jedi." I wondered if she'd recognize those exact words... There were people who'd never been to that Lord of The Sith's home and he was a legendary Sith no doubt about that....Pausing as she ate I said "I was responsible for bringing in a great many holocrons to the Jedi temples and archives. A shadow is what I was.... and that allowed me the ability to open those holocrons and make recordings of my interactions with them. I have copies of many books and manuscripts all brought to the Jedi and all part of my own private collection...."

I'm sure a young....Sithling....yes that's what she was.... Speaking openly in Sith now I said "Tell me Sithling, where were you trained?" I sensed the touch of some training about her and I'd been to many worlds touched by The Dark Side in recent history. "As for draws to me...there are several but my cunning and subterfuge is what I'm very gifted in." Her sharpened teeth came into view as she chewed and idly I wondered how it'd feel to be bitten by them.... My own dark thoughts were circling in my mind right now. She spoke of coming to some sort of arrangement and I smiled. She was in pursuit of power no doubt about that....

Interesting now that I'd left The Silver Jedi what possibilities were open to me...... perhaps an apprentice was in my future after all..... mentally smiling at the thought of that I let her absorb what I'd told her. Essentially that while I was a Jedi I stole knowledge I had no business touching. Speaking openly in Sith again I said "As for how I found such knowledge let's simply say being possessed by a Sith spirit on Malachor V left me with many things. My eyes for one....knowledge of where to seek out ancient secrets was another...."

Not many had visited Malachor V and those that did....The Dark Side was strong there....if anything my information was likely to jar the Sithling.

That quote... So familiar but Qaheesh cannot seem to recall it quite now. She curses, trying to figure out the rest. She never was good at paying attention during the study sessions, she much preferred the physical training and exercises in the Academy. A growl of frustration as she racks her brain, trying to remember the words and who... It hits her then and she nods. "Darth Sideous," she replies curtly. "One of the greatest to ever live."

As Celiana continued to talk, Qaheesh found herself more and more drawn, listening to the older and wiser woman speak of the Jedi and her journeys. She was once a Jedi, it seemed, and then troubled the young Sith. A bristle ran across her form and her shoulders squared. How could she be trusted? Was this a trap to execute her for being a Dark Force user? Qaheesh was a no one, just an outlaw trying to find some credits and a home. The Jedi has no reason to bother her aside from... Well, because they could.

Another question and Qa hesitates, pausing before she speaks. The untrust was still there, still threatening to come to the surface. But she wanted what the source of power was, the thrill of it being so close was intoxicating. Like a holding a fine wine in front of a recovering alcoholic. She NEEDED it. "I was trained... Trained on Korriban," she answers, matching the Sith dialect. No one else seemed to understand it here, aside from Celiana herself. "I was taken in very young... I left two years ago." A slight smirk came from those lips and showing the sharpened teeth as she remembered the thrill of escaping, how easy it was to stow away on a cargo ship to the nearest port. Uncomfortable, but thrilling.

A chuckle came from Qaheesh but then she paused at the planet name. Malachor V... The homeland of the True Sith. The place where the Dark Side of the Force ran rampant in power and lethality. If what Celiana stated was true and she truly was there... Qaheesh would be a fool to ignore this offer.

"And if I were to become your... Apprentice... What would you ask of me?" Qaheesh asks in that stern and distrustful tone. "How can I guarantee you will not slay me where I stand? Not that you could..." She adds with a slight chuckle, that arragont and prideful nature showing through once more.

[member="Celiana"]

Soooo she did know who'd spoken those words originally.... Nodding my head I said "indeed he was...incredibly gifted with Sith Majicks and alchemy." I sensed her discomfort at hearing of me having been a Jedi. Almost like she was raring up to fight. As she mentioned being trained on Korriban I smiled. The Korriban academy was.....known for occasionally having very gifted students. As she spoke of having left two years ago I smiled and said "Did you use your training there to make your escape Qa?"

If she had then she'd used the tools The Sith gave her to begin her own journey. That spoke to me of resourcefulness and determination. I also picked up on her challenge of determining if I was worthy of the title of Master...

Switching to ancient Sith I said "Reach out with your senses youngling...then look down." Once she reached out she'd be able to smell the slight tang of knockout gas and the faint hum of electrical current. The floor had hidden vents that dispersed knockout gas and if someone were sitting by the bar technically an electric current could be run up through the bar stools. Perks of building a place yourself....as it was last week I'd had to use those due to imbeciles who thought I owed protection money. Along with that I had an array of paneling that hid dart launchers filled with different paralyzing agents...

Lowering my voice in ancient Sith I simply looked at her and spoke into her mind. "The Force brought you here, as for assuring you I won't kill you where you sit. I already could have had I wanted to. I was many things before I was a Jedi Sithling. A dancer, an assassin, currently an Echani Huntress, there's much more to me than simply my history as a Jetiise." If she knew of the Mando'ade and the Echani huntresses she'd recognize the significance. Mandos didn't typically train assassins....the Echani only allowed proven Firedancers to be tested as a Huntress.

She asked what it is I'd ask of her...... "Loyalty, dedication to learning what it is I have to offer....I will test you Qa....make no mistake on that. I will also warn you that should you attempt to seize power before I deem you ready you WILL be laid low. Then we'll begin again...You see I'm someone who rewards loyalty. Unlike the Sith Lords of the past I ascribe to the philosophy of the Rule of Two. However once you're ready....I'll knight you myself and send you into the galaxy as a Lord of The Sith yourself. The Rule of Two is meant to limit power, limit rivals."

Speaking in ancient Sith The Dark Side flowed through my words.

"Nwûl tash.
Dzwol shâsotkun.
Shâsotjontû châtsatul nu tyûk.
Tyûkjontû châtsatul nu midwan.
Midwanjontû châtsatul nu asha.
Ashajontû kotswinot itsu nuyak.
Wonoksh Qyâsik nun."

"Not many speak ancient Sith so I'll say it again in basic, peace is a lie there is only passion. Through passion I gain strength, through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory, through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall free me." I felt a ripple of darkness permeate my words with power. The tension between us was....palpable. Thick enough to slice a knife through.... Flicking my eyes over her lithe body again I realized she was perfect to train as a dancer if she wasn't already. Dancers could get into many places and get away with many things... which was a valuable skill. Dark thoughts permeated my mind and I began indulging my....passionate thoughts. Her teeth were.....rolling my neck I enjoyed the thought of her teeth biting against my neck.

Passion grants strength....Relishing in my own distinct interpretation of The Sith Code I let my words sink in with Qa as I poured myself a drink. "Once you've finished your food cya'rika we'll continue this conversation in my office I think...such a.....stimulating conversation should keep going I think." I let my insinuation sit there and I ran my nails gently along her forearm as I sipped my drink.

A nod came from Qaheesh as she heard the question. "To not use your talents for your own gain would be a foolish endeavor," she replies in that cold tone of hers. It did not seem to be deliberate, just happened to be how she spoke. Every word holding cruel machinations and threats under idle tongue, her eyes narrowing ever so slightly. Truthfully, she did not even know she was doing such a thing. This was just how she spoke and acted. Sith do not make friends easily, after all, and keeping up a guard retracted... Unwanted attention.

An inhale came then and a scent touched her nose, something that did not fit with the atmosphere of the club she sat in. A touch of gas that could knockout a grown man, alien or human, was in the air and her head twisted, sensing something more now. Like a invisble hand, she reached out with the Force and surveyed the room around her, without even turning her head or lifting her eyes from Celiana. Her gaze was intense as she focused, but for anyone else looking at them, they could be two lovers engaging in a stand-off of glares. A smile came then and Qa chuckled. "I see. You are well-prepared."

The Sith's shoulders untensed and her form became more relaxed, less rigid, but still formal to the one standing before her. The voice in her mind, however, caused her to grit her sharpened teeth and remember how uncomfortable it felt. Like having your soul invaded by another. Still, the words spoken were of comfort, if unfamiliar. Echani? Dancer? The only one familiar was assassin and that brought some form of comfort, at least.

A growl bit at her lips then and Qaheesh raised her chin a bit higher, returning the words spoken back to her in Sith. "The Force has guided by path since I was a youngling. I seek knowledge and power, if you must know the truth. My wish is to be stronger, stronger then anyone else in this universe. But my loyalty... I will not forget those who help me, Cel... Mistress." The word felt unusual but fitting, like a cool wine after a hot day on Tattoine. A smile came, those teeth showing and Qaheesh continues. "The Force shall free me," she repeats, the doctrine of her people flowing through her mind. She knew it all too well, wrote it, said it, preached it... Lived it.

Her gaze only shifted when she reached to dab some more the bread into the dip and ate it silently, mulling over her thoughts. She keeps eating, thinking silently to herself. Is this not what she dreamed of? To have a master worthy of her servitude? They rejected her many times at the Academy, for one reason or another. Too young. Too brash. Too angry. Too unfocused. Perhaps this was the way the Force wanted her to go, to make her into something stronger then what any Darth on Korriban could do.

Invincible.

The dark thoughts in her mind were so alluring to the Sith and Qaheesh smiled that wide smile, satisfied and finally at ease with the woman before her. True passion was at hand here, she felt the tension too. This was meant to be.

"I look forward to continuing this enlightening discussion," Qaheesh said with a sly smile as she finishes off the last of her food.

[member="Celiana"]

I saw her take note of the scent of the knockout gas... she mentioned being well-prepared. Smirking I said "Comes with the training of an Assassin." As she spoke in Sith I smiled... I hadn't had reason to use the language in a long while....once I began again though it was like silk sheets running across my mind. There was something....elegant, powerful, sultry about the Sith language. "You have ambition Qa....ambition is a useful thing however I warn you not to be blinded by it. Many lords of the Sith have fallen to to allowing their ambition to blind them to threats. Also if you're seeking power then the best way to do so is to to seek knowledge. For knowledge brings power with it. Power is the effect of increasing your knowledge. Cause and effect, push and pull, light and dark. There is no dark side, nor a light....what there is is The Force."

Pausing I said "This is an unpopular opinion Qa however what could be more noble than seeking to expand your mind, to gain more knowledge which brings more power? There are abilities that the Jedi use and those that The Sith use. However what could be gained if one were to learn the abilities from both?"

My eyes flicked to hers as she began to say my name but instead called me mistress. It was different when droids said it....to hear someone mentally bend the knee and refer to me as such was a whole other kind of thrill. As she mentioned continuing the conversation I waited until she'd finished the last of her food. Speaking to her in a soft, low tone I said in Sith "Follow me then Qa and we shall embark on a journey together you and I...."

I walked towards my office in the club and after opening the door and Qa coming in behind me I looked at the windows and with a mere flick of thought closed the blinds and locked them in place. Breathing in I brought my will to bear on the candles in the room. Cinnamon scented....bringing my will to bear the candles would flick to life illuminating the room. Speaking in ancient Sith I said "Kneel Qaheesh." There was no asking in my tone or voice. It was a command pure and simple. Pulling my curved hilt saber from my belt I ignited it with a snap-hiss.... The blade crackled with the thrum of electricity from imbuing my saber crystals with Force Lightning. "Do you pledge yourself to my teachings? To the old ways of The Sith, mixed with the new? Do you swear to uphold the code of The Sith and in keeping with The Code use what power you gain to forge your own path, beholden to no one? Do you swear this in the presence of your Master to be and the presence of The Force?"

I held my saber by her horn-crowned head resting slightly above her shoulder waiting for her answer.....

A frown graced the youngling's features but she quickly smoothed it back into a neutral expression, gazing at Celiana with those amber eyes. Flicking between the door and her again. Could she do this, truly? Become what she dreamed of?

Yes, she could.

But the light side? The tiniest of scoffs came from those lips and a growl in her throat. What could the light provide that the dark could not? When shadows came, they blocked out the light and allowed the darkness to thrive, to be more then what the pitiful Jedi allowed. Still, she was listening and it showed, as her head bobbed up in a nod. "I do not agree," she responds lightly, the tone coy and crisp. "But I will listen. The Force is a strange and powerful tool and I seek to bend it to my will. With your teachings, of course," she adds on hastily after the last sentence. For the first time tonight, the shadow of a child shows upon her face, just a kid in a world bigger then she knew. And she was quite young, barely an adult but ready to do what she wanted to do...

Become the strongest of all Sith... No, of all the living beings. A cruel smile came to those lips and she licked them as she gazed upon her new Mistress.

Rising from her seat, she followed the woman into the office, now a little nervous. Her eyes drifted over the belongings and items, before returning to the front. A lightsabre was now being held by Celiana's hands. It belonged. Looked comfortable. She was deadly. Dangerous. And oh so beautiful in a frightening way. To say she didn't enjoy the view was an understatement. Her new Master was perfect, like fate brought them together. Stronger then any Darth at the Academy could ever be.

"Kneel, Qaheesh."

It was not a question nor a request. To disobey would be to change her destiny and to refuse it. She could not. She had to do it. Slowly, Qaheesh lowered her knee down to the floor and bowed her head, submitting herself fully to her Mistress. She could kill her now, Celiana could decapitate her in one blow and no one would know. This was the ultimate humiliation to the Zabrak's ego and she could feel herself boiling with rage. But it was necessary humiliation... For now.

"I pledge myself to your teachings. To the old ways and the new. I will uphold the Code and use my power to forge my own path, beholden to no one," she repeats, answering each line she was ask. "I swear to my Master and to the force. The Force shall free me!"

The buzzing of the sabre so close to her head sent chills down her spine, but it was done. The woman rose and bowed her head to Celiana. It was done.

She was no longer an Acolyte... But an Apprentice.

[member="Celiana"]

As she knelt I felt her rage at the simple act of kneeling...her pride would be an obstacle that I'd need to address. As she agreed to the terms of an apprenticeship with me I smiled, extinguishing my saber I clipped it back to my belt of Phrik alchemized stars. "You hold a great deal of pride for one so young Qa....my first instruction is to revel in pride of your accomplishments but not be blinded by it. The Jedi have many abilities in regards to healing...there was a reason even Darth Bane went to a healer. He was unable to heal himself due to the nature of how he used The Dark Side. More than anything the abilities of Force Healing are invaluable."

Gesturing her towards the maroon leather couches in my office I said "You feel anger kneeling...and I can understand that. Subservience is not the way of The Sith, nor is it mine. Yet, the fact remains....how can you stand over someone as their Master if you do not kneel yourself first?" Using The Force I pulled the tile up from under my desk and retrieved the case which held the ebony sphere. Levitating it towards the table by the couch I let it come to rest there. Speaking in Sith again I said "Before I open this case I warn you Qa, there is no going back...."

Resting my fingernails against her thigh I spoke softly in Sith "Through passion I gain strength.....it brings power to acknowledge our passions. What we lust for, what our secret desires are..." To accentuate my statement I brought one hand to her bare scalp and softly rubbed her head. Caressing her horns with my nails.... I leaned in and whispered "It is our passions that give us strength, Qaheesh we are to embrace those." My nails softly dragging across her bare scalp. I had the sense that once we opened this case that we'd both be treated to something....incredible. "Again Qa, once the case is opened we start taking this journey together."

With a flick of thought I prepared to open the case and wrapping my hand around the back of her neck and I brought her lips against mine. Kissing her softly I flicked open the case with a mere thought. The ebony black sphere would come into view and I felt waves of warm, dark energy wrapping themselves around both Qa and myself....energy infusing us with power.... Then a voice....rich and smooth said "The Darkness brought you together, the darkness holds many secrets. Secrets to be discovered both by Master....and Apprentice....there will be time for......passions on the journey there. You will begin your journey where you obtained me.... there you will find the means to obtain more knowledge...."

No way....this was too much. We were headed to where I'd obtained a vast amount of Sith knowledge. Where I'd recently started building another club, another home base of sorts... Hades Station in The Unknown Regions....

Qaheesh gazed at the woman with a degree of annoyance, but as she spoke, again, the Zabrak listened. "It is in the nature of my kind to be proud. We do not give in. We do not give up. That I can assure you," she says curtly but then stops, realizing how she sounded. "I mean no disrespect, Master, but the Light side... It feels like weakness, to use such powers. We are split, down the center with conflicting views... How can I be a true Sith while subjecting myself to the view and powers of the enemy? The Jedi?!" She spits the word out, as if uttering a terrible curse word before she falls silent.

Turning, she takes to the couch as instructed. it was comfier at least, much more smooth and suited for her form then a bar stool. Her back resting against the cushions, resting her muscles and a sigh came from her. "I will try to listen, Master... Or do you prefer Mistress?" she asks with a sly smirk, showing those teeth again. A thought came to her mind, but Qaheesh ducked her head away, feeling the flush of her cheeks again before tilting her head at the tile. It called, the power once more and both of her hearts leapt in excitement. The drumming like a humming bird in flight, beautiful and exciting. She couldn't stop herself leaning forward, the warning Celiana called to her lost on eager ears.

It was right there. So close. Qaheesh's mouth opened and she inhaled a deep breath, practically tasting the sweet lull of strength in the air.

She wanted it.

But a distraction was at hand. Nails on thigh, a touch upon her scalp. A small sound escaped her throat and she leaned back into the touch from her Master. It was sweet, like a pat on the head, and she couldn't help but feel comfortable. "Yes, Master," she whispers, turning her head to Celiana right there. So close. Her eyes blinked once and she found herself gazing into the blue-green eyes, the flecks of gold matching her own. "Together." A small nod and she leaned into her hand, feeling comforted and wanting nothing more then to be closer to her new friend and master.

Her wish came true.

​The kiss was an unexpected surprise, but not unwelcome. Lips moved to brush against Celiana's, feeling warmth and passion. She had never been kissed before this, no, but the rush she felt from it was... Exciting. Dangerous. Forbidden.

Qaheesh liked this a lot.

A sudden surge of energy caused her to turn and a new voice. Alarm raced through her mind and she jerked back, out of her Master's arms. Concern in her mind, the urge to leap and draw blade. A trap?! No... Her eyes found the orb and they flew open in astonishment.

"Ancient..." the young woman whispers. "It's powering is riveting!" Her voice grew from cold and aloof to an excited tremor, quivering with sheer glee and joy. "I do hope you have a ship, Master. I have a good feeling about this..." Her head turned to face Celiana and her smile grew, bowing her head in deep respect. No more did thoughts of stealing the orb come to mind. They had to do this together.

[member="Celiana"]

Smiling as she said it was in her kinds' nature to be proud. I chuckled lightly....."You carry yourself with a dignified grace Qa, it is part of who you are. However I think you will benefit from learning how to be cunning.... able to blend into environments. Gain information...." Leaning in to kiss her again I said "Seduce others to your cause...how much sweeter is it when through subtle manipulation you have others help you to achieve your goals?" Smiling at her distaste for Jedi I said in Sith "The reason many Darths fell is because of arrogance...arrogance and apathy. They grew complacent in their power, The Jedi centuries ago were destroyed by Sidious due to the same thing. Apathy is death. Words from a cunning Sith lord.... "

Smiling as she asked which I preferred I said "either is acceptable as long as prudence is shown. Calling me Master has the tendency to draw eyes and ears...Calling me Mistress is neither unwelcome nor unneeded, better for others to think you a servant or slave than to guess at your true nature. A Sith apprentice....The Sith are hunted and it is useful to be able to hide in plain sight. Pride has a place Qa...." Lifting her chin so she could look into my eyes again I said "So does cunning." My eyes now no longer behind the illusion they blazed purple with crimson and gold flecks throughout.

Her focus once the case was opened went entirely to the orb until it fell silent. As she mentioned a ship I chuckled.... waving the door to my office locked I looked at the floor and kneeling by where Qa sat I placed my hand against the floor and unleashed a pulse of Dark Side energy. There was a click and the floor began going down. Qa still on the couch I sat back until we reached our destination. My hidden shadowport a good 30 stories beneath my club. Getting up I extended a hand for Qa to take.... Walking forward with her hand in mine I said "How I've eluded my former Masters is through this. Smuggling, storing things for crime lords, outfitting ships in secret. Not everything a Sith needs is related to sabers and use of The Force. Hiding in plain sight and flourishing are two needed skills."

Walking with Qa beside me I headed to what appeared to be an empty berth for a ship. Tapping one of the inlaid stones on my belt of stars The Morrigan came into view. Looking at her I said "Aye I have a ship....come apprentice we should get aboard." I'd picked up the case with the orb while we'd been coming down. Walking next to Qa I smirked and gently squeezed her arse appreciatively as we walked towards the cargo bay to board The Morrigan....

Cunning... What sweeter words could be spoken? The Sith smiled as her Master spoke, pride being swallowed now. She knew all about the way of cunning, to be able to manipulate those weaker then her to get what she wants. The stronger too. To be stealthy. To be invisible. Strength was not all physical to her, real power came from the mind and how to use it. Even those not of the Force could use this power...

That's what made it so terrifying, in a way. A power anyone could use was very scary indeed.

Another kiss and there's a shape intake of breath from Qaheesh, unsure of how to feel or take the situation right now. She had never heard of such... Close relations between Master and student, but perhaps this was different. After all, what Master had been a Jedi before hand and willing to still teach their practices to their student? Her eyes flickered towards Celiana, observing those eyes and her hair now, drinking in every feature she had. From those pointed ears, to the honey-coated skin, the scar upon her lip and the way her clothes seem to fit her just right... Qaheesh was staring now and dragged her gaze away, back to listening to her words of arrogance and pride. Both familiar topics to her. Mistress, it seemed, was the correct call. Bowing down to another seemed to be humiliating, but the Sith had to suffer it seems. She bit her lip with two of her canines and glanced down at the floor.

"Of course," Qaheesh murmured, agreeing with Celiana. "Back to slavery, once more." A bitterness was in her tone now.

As her Master rose, alarm raised once more in Qaheesh and she went to rise, only to feel the floor move. The energy needed to do such a task must be strong, she thought, now growing in anxiety. She settled, feeling nauseous and watching, waiting. Once they hit the floor, she rose and took the hand, wrapping her fingers around Celiana's. "Is this... How the apprenticeship works?" she asks in a low tone, unsure of how these feelings were arising within her soul. "Through passion, I gain strength... But I did not think it meant this sort of... Embrace," she finishes in a lame voice.

Staring at the empty bay, Qaheesh saw nothing but felt... Something. Cloaking? And there it was, the sleek design of the ship morphing into view from out of nowhere. She had never been a pilot, had only the basic of training for it in case of an emergency, but it was enough to admire the ship. She stepped forward, moving towards the loading ramp where the Zabrak felt something upon her rear, a firm grip. Her head turned, seeing her smirking master and a shrug was given at the touch, only for Qaheesh to turn and return the gesture, in a way. She wrapped an arm around Celiana's waist to reach, hands finding plumpness, while her lips came to the nape of her neck, dragging teeth across honeyed flesh, feeling the heat and sweetness of her throat.

Leaning back, she resumed a formal pose, though a sly smirk remained upon her lips. "Time to go, Mistress. We have work to do."

[member="Celiana"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom