Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Where Has Daddy Gone

Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

Hilal’s comm displayed that a message had been delivered. Upon accessing the message a Chiss woman appeared via holo. The woman was obviously a relative of Tiaza. Though she was obviously a few years older the vision would very likely be a twin of what Tiaza will look like.

“Hello Hilal Clan Vizsla. I wish I could make this acquaintance in person, but my duties keep me in Imperial space for the moment. My dear sister, Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus gave me your contact information. I understand that you have been hired as her personal bodyguard. That being the case I was happy to find that my research into you has come back with only good things. And you’re a few weeks into Tiaza’s tour without incident.

“Tiaza also said that you expressed interest in finding our lost father. I have been doing a good deal of research into his whereabouts and believe that I have found something. A large investment in mineral commodities was made on behalf of a Weequay pirate organization. The purchase took place on Ord Mantell and was signed by a man called TIM. I think this was my father,
Vletti'miak'loruz, Core Name: Timiak.

“I have included the background information on my father. Since Tiaza trusts you, I would appreciate you going to Ord Mantell to follow up on this lead. Your record is good, but it is short. I have contacted another agent to work on this with you. I want you to be involved for Tiaza’s sake. I tend to shelter her from things and she needs to know the truth. Please work with my agent. Oh. And if you are able to find my father do your best to recover him without creating too much of a fuss. This pirate gang he’s hooked on with now is the least of the contacts he’s made since escaping Csilla. If you have questions you can respond to me directly. This comm number will get to me.

Niss Vroqree will meet you on Ord Mantell should you accept.”

Niss Vroqree Niss Vroqree

The Mist Traveler’s comm display lit up with a delivered message. When accessed the same Chiss woman appeared on the holoprojector built into the instruments of the ship:

“Findsman Niss Vroqree, I hope that the mists guide you fairly. I am E.I.A. agent Tiecia. Your reputation as a recovery agent precedes you. I have been trying to locate my father Vletti'miak'loruz, Core Name: Timiak since the destruction of my home planet. I have confirmed that he narrowly escaped the destruction of Csilla and has been working through various scams to make a living. Most of what I have found on his activities have been in Hutt Space with dangerous and unsavory contacts. I have reason to believe that he has stolen or conned a good deal of credits from these contacts and likely is in danger.

“The most recent activity is only suspected, but appears to be a purchase of commodities made on behalf of a small Weequay pirate gang. I would like you to investigate and if possible return my father to me in the Elysium Empire. Your reputation for avoiding fatalities is the reason why I have contacted you. And should you succeed without causing a ruckus it will pay well.

“I have included the needed information on my father with this message and will trust you to do your work as you need. However I have one last request. I am sending another agent on behalf of my sister. Please work with her as much as possible. If you agree, meet Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla on Ord Mantell and investigate the latest dealing of my father.”

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
Current Outfit

Hilal landed her ship on the nearby spaceport; she paid her all-day fee much to her irritation. Planets like Ord Mantel just LOVE to suck pilots dry of their credits. Hilal probably spent more time paying landing fees than items needed for Bounty Hunting. This "contract" though is more of a favor for a dear friend in Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus . A few weeks ago, Hilal promised that Tiaza that she will find her father, a promise that she has not forgotten. It was great to have a friend in Tiaza someone who was kind and gentle. Though Hilal wished she'd ease off on the teasing mainly because she has a horrible habit of overreacting to it.

Making sure all systems were offline, Hilal exited the ship walking down the ramp while stretching her arms. "Iba' gataya" (What a trip.) She mumbled in her native tongue. She planted her hands on her hips searching for a fellow Bounty Hunter named Niss. "Don't tell me this bastard is late," Hilal moaned. "I don't have time for this chit."

Tags: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

Niss Vroqree had just finished looking over the file sent by his employer @Tie about the activities of her father over the last several years. It seemed the elder Chiss was some sort of financial wizard, self-proclaimed mostly. He had run afoul of several underworld syndicates since his escape of the doomed Csilla, but nothing that appeared to jump out as a place to start looking except for his last assumed transaction on Ord Mantell.

The Mist Traveler settled down on the assigned dock and Niss readied his equipment. His CS-33 Firespray stun rifle was slung over his left shoulder, ion blaster strapped to his right thigh and shockprod staff was carried in his left hand. He was to meet a second agent on this job, something that the Findsman rarely did, but had no real policy against it. He didn’t do his job for fame or to get rich. His fees were just enough to get by and his satisfaction came with reuniting his client with what they had lost.

Stepping off his ship and onto the floor of the stardock it didn’t take long for Niss to recognize his compatriot. She was exactly as her file suggested. Niss hurried over to the young woman. “You are Hilal, Clan Vizsla are you not?”

Current Outfit

The wind blew on Hilal's face while she sighed heavily one would think that Bounty Hunters would be more punctual. The young woman frowned tossing a few strands of hair over her shoulder. "It's always the fucking waiting," Hilal muttered before he heard someone approach her.

Niss Vroqree: A Gand jogged towards Hilal asking if she was her. "Yeah, I am," Hilal said. "I take it you're Niss Vroqree?" As a little irritated as Hilal was at the fact that Niss was late, she needed to put that aside. This mission is for Tiaza and Hilal needs to make sure that everyone was focused on their jobs. Especially her.

"I take it that Tiaza's sister has also sent you the information regarding the pirate crew?" Hilal said. "I've done a scan on the city that they were last located at. Managed to Triangulate their possible hideout."

Hopefully they can find the father amongst them, If not information regarding his whereabouts.

The girl bounty hunter seemed upset. Niss was not quite sure why this was. He flew halfway across the galaxy as requested by his employer and he was quite sure that Hilal Vizsla was not his employer. All this time out in the galaxy and Niss still did not understand most beings in it.

“This one is called Niss Vroqree,” he responded with a nod of his head. His voice through his breather was robotic, but that was better than having her try to understand the drones and clicks that he was actually using to communicate.

“The employer Vletti'eciashu'murga gave me all the pertinent information on subject Vletti'miak'loruz and the Weequay he was reportedly in the company of,” Niss confirmed the information that Hilal requested.

“Your fancy gadgets and machines have told you this information?” Niss questioned about the more precise information Hilal stated she had. “The mists have given Niss information as well. Niss does not know exactly where this place lies on a map. Perhaps we follow your triangulation of the hideout location.”

The Gand Findsman gave a wave of his right hand suggesting Hilal lead the way. “You stick out as you are dressed. Do you not find that a detriment to getting some jobs done?”

Current Outfit

Hilal had never seen a Gand before, she read up on them on Holobooks they were known as polite albeit having a strange way of speaking. Then again it wasn't like Hilal was a cunning linguist. "I say fuck a lot," She thought. "It's probably the first word I've spoken."

"Yeah my scanner made an educated guess based on criminal activity in certain areas." Hilal said. "My Ship's computer and my Droid ran some tests and they confirm with 99 percent confidence that the Pirate gang lead by this Weequay will be in this area."

The young woman took out her Holoproject. "There," Hilal the picture of dumping ground full of old starships and engines. "The Ten Mile Plateau, It's a good tourist attraction in Ord Mantell but it's also place where criminal syndicates often do their business. The land is massive but I've managed to find a probable area to look in."

Clicking the Holoprojector off, Hilal placed her hands on her hips. "What does that supposed to mean?!" She growled in regard to her looks. "As I would have you know that I am wearing exoskeletion designed to adapt to my Mandalorian armor."

Speaking of armor..... DVA arrived with her armor in tow. He needed to make a few repairs to it before Hilal could wear it. "Thanks DVA," Hilal huffed before sticking her tongue out at Niss. "I've created my stuff to be powerful AND fashionable! It's hardly a hinderance when you're opponents are reduced to a blood paste!"

The young woman entered her suit making systems were across the board. "Let's get going," Hial smiled. "We got a parent to save!"

Niss listened intently to what the young woman’s mechanical advisors had developed for her. In the Gand’s estimations the machines were not nearly as good as the mists, but in his time as a recovery agent he learned they could be quite useful. When he looked over the holoprojections the mists swirled in the back of his head. Her computers were on the right track he knew from experience of deciphering the messages of the mist.

Again Hilal seemed to get upset about his comment about her appearance. He wasn’t intentionally trying to make her question her own choices. Being a rare species made Niss stick out as well. At points in his career he found that to be a nuisance. He merely wondered why a human who could easily blend in would choose to stick out so.

The retort from Hilal seemed as though she was proud of her choices however and didn’t hint at any regret on her part. Niss reminded himself again how strange the galaxy could be. “Effectiveness is the most important as long as you get the job done I guess it doesn’t matter what a strange being like Niss Vroqree thinks.

“Niss will follow your lead for now, as you have a better bearing on the local geography than Niss does.”
Niss responded with a nod. “Though we don’t know if the target needs saving or just recovering. Might be the father is quite happy floating about the underworld.”

Mandalorian Armor

Hilal had only been on Ord Mantell a few times, she wasn't overly familiar with the place but she knew a few key areas. It was a good place to find some Bounty Hunting contracts if you form the right connections. "I could say the same to you," Hilal muttered to Niss. "But I'm sure Tiaza's sister has given you considerable sum of credits to complete this contract."

The young woman was working for free but it wasn't something that Hiss needed to know. The last thing Hilal needed was someone she didn't know poking in on her life. "The Plateau shouldn't be too far," Hilal said as her Advanced HUD displayed the map and estimated time needed to get there. "About a 20 minute walk no problem."

She turned to Niss. "Hey Niss," Hilal said. "Does your kind know how to fly?" A smirk formed on Hilal's face. "If he didn't know how to fly, let's just say he's about to experience it for the first time."

“Niss Vrogree does not charge exorbitant rates for recovery,” the Gand responded to the comment about him being well compensated for his work. He supposed that was all a matter of point of view, but he had seen the fees charged by the more aggressive bounty hunters for the bigger jobs. Niss was only out to make a living and continue to grow in the galaxy after leaving Gand.

“Niss will believe your machines in the duration of the trip,” Niss nodded when told how long they would need to be walking before they reached their destination. When asked if he could fly he looked over to his young counterpart in quite a bit of confusion.

“Niss landed Mist Traveler right next to your ship,” he responded. The confusion was not apparent given that his response came through a machine. “Niss flies quite often. Would be hard to do job if Niss did not fly.”

Tags: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla | Niss Vroqree Niss Vroqree

<“You’ve found the bastard who took my money?”> the Huttese of the angry voice of Kloshi echoed out of the comm of a menacing looking Trandoshan who stood outside the pirate hideout amongst a group of thugs. A “female” Hutt, Kloshi’s voice was much higher than most and in this case when she was angry it came out quite shrill.

“Yes Great Kloshi. We have found him,” the Trandoshan responded affirmatively. “He had taken up with Emm Dlak’s group. We tracked them here to Ord Mantell. How you want us to handle them?”

<”I sent you to take care if it,”> the Hutts voice rang out. It was a wonder the pirates didn’t hear her yelling. <”You think I care about blood? I care about credits. Get the blue-skin and make sure he can get me my credits back!”>

A grin formed on the Trandoshan’s face, “Yes Great Kloshi. It will be done.” He then waved in his fellow thugs. “We take the Chiss alive. The rest are just meat.” There were chuckles and nods from the rest of the group. “Let’s go make Kloshi happy.” With that he let out a loud growl and charged inside the pirate hideout. Blaster fire erupted presumably from the pirates inside as well as the thugs. But when the sounds stopped the full compliment of thugs emerged dragging a bound and gagged Vletti'miak'loruz.

Mandalorian Armor

"Yeeeahhhhh," Hilal gave a chuckle. In her armor, she stood at around 6'3 dwarfing Niss. It felt good to not feel like a small, scrawny girl which was the Idea behind constructing the armor. Look and act tough. "Machines don't tell lies," Hilal muttered. "Unless you program to and we're going to use my ship nor yours."

Hilal wished she could take off her helmet so the Gand could see her mischievous grin. "The Plateau doesn't have nearby spaceports because they want to preserve the large strip of land. There are other means of transportation."

The young woman quickly grabbed Niss behind his waist making sure that he was safely secured. "Hold on!" Hilal laughed the engines of her Repulsor starting to rumble with life. With a quick jump, Hilal flew high in the air grasping Niss.

"This chit never gets old!" Hilal giggled. "Next stop! The Ten Mile Plateau!"

The young woman accelerated from the Spacesport, the coordinates set towards the last known location.

“What are you intending to do Hilal Clan Vizsla?” Niss questioned the young woman in her colorful armor. She told him to hold on and he stiffened instinctively. “You don’t truly intend to…” his statement was caught off as Hilal did exactly what he was going to tell her not to do.

It turned out not to be the worst thing. With his sturdy exoskeleton and regenerative abilities Niss had little to fear even if he fell from this height, and it was obviously faster than walking. The only real danger was if he dropped any of his equipment. Luckily this did not happen. In no time the duo were back on land in the spot that Hilal’s computer had identified as the pirate hide out.

Niss gathered his senses and then looked around his shockstaff now held in front of him with both hands. “Seems very quiet,” he said as he took in the surroundings. “Do you have a plan? Or did you just plan to storm in and announce we were taking the Chiss back to his family?” a hiss escaped the breather over Niss’ mouth. A laugh someone who knew the Gand would know. But few knew him that well.

Current Outfit

After about 20 minutes of flying at 80 miles per hour, Hilal landed on one of the possible location of the Pirate gang. It was a desolate, arid area filled with large, grassy fields. A bit strange considering that the Plateau was infamous for its lack of vegetation but Hilal heard that the inhabitants were planning to bring life to these lands. "Right now," Hilal said removing her grip from Niss. "We need to find the location."

The young woman fired off a few drones from her blaster cannon and the began to scurry away scanning the area. "Let's see what they find first," Hilal said watching the machines ascend towards the towering cliffs above.

Hopefully DVA's calculations were correct, Hilal really wanted to reunite Tiaza with her family. Her people had suffered enough.

The Gand Findsman was interested in how the machines worked. He never figured that he would actually employ them, he had his own manner of doing business, but this unique partnership would give him an opportunity to see what the technological hunter used, and how that would help get things done.

“This is the location,” Niss responded in a tone that would have been a glad hum if it wasn’t a monotone machine. “Or it was. It was quite clear, now a bit cloudy. We shall see what your machines have to say. But Niss says that the father was here. Not long ago at all.”

Tags: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla | Niss Vroqree Niss Vroqree

Hilal’s drones would return in short order. Most of the buildings were empty in this sector of the planet, except for one. The drones would report that there were drag marks from this building and readings suggested a hoversled was used at the end of the marks. The marks were consistent with heels of an unconscious being dragged from the building.

Inside the building were five dead Weequay pirates and a huge mess. All of the computers were trashed except one that was left flickering. Who or what had been here wasn’t clear. But it was a good guess that they had taken their targets. The drones sensed no presence of any ship leaving the area, so it might be there was time to find them before they left the planet.

Current Outfit

The Drones came back carrying some information of Tiaza's fathers whereabouts. "Well what do you know?" She said to Niss. "Her father was definitely here but he moved out recently."

Hilal frowned wondering what could Tiaza's father was possibly doing in an area like this for a while. "My drones are saying that he's headed north," she said. "But they're not entirely sure where?"

Tags: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla | Tiecia Tiecia

The Gand listened to the young Mandalorian’s report of what her machines had found. The report was not a surprise to Niss. The mists had told him that his target had been here. Recently enough that he was not completely sure he was not present until the drones confirmed as much. The Findsman was a bit surprised that the machines were able to give a direction as to where their target was heading. The mists had not found that yet.

“North is a good start my young friend,” Niss spoke through his breather and translator. “Though perhaps you can send some of your machines forward to see if they can find something of where he has gone. We should investigate this dwelling? See what is inside. It might tell us what plans are being made for our charge? I would like to make a report to Tiecia. But fear there is nothing to report except that her father is no longer where she expected him to be.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom