Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where do I belong?

Charlyn Nairne

Little Miss Sunshine
Sighing Chloe leaned back in the sand and closed her eyes. It was nice to just lay here and listen to the sound of the ocean as she just lay here. Any free time she had was spent sleeping so this was really nice for a change rather than working.

Currently Chloe's days were spent at a regular full-time job as a computer analysis at some big high tech company. It wasn't as fancy as it sounded as all she did was beta test other people's work. She helped on projects sometimes but that didn't happen very often. This wasn't what Chloe wanted for herself but it was a start towards something. Hopefully one day Chloe would be discovered by someone and get her big break. She wasn't holding her breath though which was why her second job was freelancing and doing anything needed trying to put herself out there.

One day she would like to live in a place like this surrounded by trees yet nearby the water it was so beautiful. She wanted to actually get the chance to go out and have fun one day too as currently Chloe had no social life whatsoever except for those on the interwebs but how real were those? They were business relations anyway except for that one time she went out on a date with which turned into a huge mess. He was umm interested which umm was the only thing nice she had to say. Chloe wasn't that picky it was just he was kind of a stalker to put it nicely so currently she stuck with her face behind a computer screen. It would get her where she wished to go one day hopefully.

There were many different governments out there but none of them did she belong to yet. She was sure any if them could use a slicer but none have tickled her fancy as of yet. Once she had a little more time on her hands she wished to look more in on a few of them unless someone came to her with an offer.

Yawning she stretched out her arms over her head before placing them behind her head. The warm sun felt really nice on her face and her body even though most of it was covered save her legs and arms as she was wearing a short sleeve navy dress that stopped at the knees.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Chloe Hinata"]
The beach,one place that Noah enjoyed most of all. It was beautiful,so many things co-exsisting in one habitat,like a perfect galaxy. Noah saw a vacant spot on the sand next to a blond haired woman and quickly set up his towel and cooler. He looked over and saw the woman was sleeping and didn't feel like disturbing her,but the beach was so beautiful he just had to. "A great sight isn't it?" Noah asked while grinning as he sat down.

Isis came to this planet with hopes of finding some time to think out loud, she was recently a member of the republic and had once again been betrayed by the jedi.... it was such an idiotic move on their part since when she left this time, like the last time she executed Jedi Masters and Knights that attempted to secure her to take her before a firing squad of jedi that would have held her fate in their hands but none of them were smart or strong enough to take her on saber-to-saber, nor were they equipped to take on Darth Menace at all... but this day she is here to relax at a beach side resort and hopefully no body will try and mingle with her.

As she walks onto the beach she spots two sitting near each other and from the looks of it they are mingling between themselves and so therefor they are enjoying themselves, one of them... a blond haired geek and the other, from what it appears by how he is holding himself a soldier. This is the day Isis would not want too be on the beach since his tattoo that she was able to spot was of the OP symbolism of their idiotic faction and ways.

Isis walked onto the beach and watched them closely, nobody knew she was a sith yet but when the time came it would be revealed once again and so therefore Isis would once again be feared in the galaxy, but for now....she is just a camper on the beach hoping to score a tan.

@[member="Noah Corek"]
@[member="Chloe Hinata"]

Sargon didn't know what he was doing on the beach. Well that wasn't completely true he'd been given very simple orders that if he didn't take some vacation time he would find himself forced on one. So Sargon was at the beach with a half a dozen datapads brimming with information he wanted to study. It wasn't really what anyone else would bother to call a vacation, but to the Zabrak it was what he wanted. His outfit was nearly military in look, a set of cargo shorts with a nondescript black shirt. He'd brought a nice chair, a pair of towels and a cooler with a few drinks.

He'd have honestly liked to bring a weapon with him but he was being obedient to local law customs and came unarmed, but for a vibroknife strapped onto his belt. Looking across the beach he saw a familiar face, but kept it to himself and simply gave her a polite nod. He also noted what could only be a fellow soldier close by. He could tell by the build and the way he held himself. Sargon had much the same way about him. He smiled slightly as he saw the man trying to speak with the girl and thought over trying to break up the conversation. He'd give the soldier some brotherly respect though and merely set his chair up besides them and pulled out a datapad, and a beer. With a quick inner battle he turned to the pair next to him and extended one of the bottles from his cooler. "Never leave a fellow soldier without a drink in his hand. Sargon Vynea, and if I may know your names?" It was odd to leave his title out but his affiliation didn't need to be known in a pleasant meeting. After all one day they might just kill each other.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]​
@[member="Noah Corek"]​
@[member="Chloe Hinata"]​

Charlyn Nairne

Little Miss Sunshine
She had almost fallen asleep in the sun. It was hard not to as the sun was making her sleepy but upon hearing a voice Chloe's eyes fluttered open. Sitting up she grinned at the person whom had joined her. She didn't expect company but she didn't mind it. It seemed like forever since she had actually spoken to someone that wasn't a co-worker for a long while now.

"It is beautiful, I love the sound of the ocean. It's so soothing and relaxing unlike anything else. You can be carefree and forget about all your problems." She smiled as another joined the little group nearby. It looked like a crowd was beginning to form which surprised her as normally it was just her. "Chloe Hinata, nice to meet you." She greeted the now third newcomer. Chloe wasn't anybody so she had no issue giving out her name.

@[member="Noah Corek"]
@[member="Isis Fontana"]
@[member="Sargon Vynea"]

Isis watched as the group formed and took her things and decided to join them and as she did the woman spoke and introduced herself, Isis responded to her in kind Nice to meet you Miss Hinata... I am Isis Fontana it's a pleasure she admitted as she smirked at her and got into the group with them.

@[member="Chloe Hinata"]
@[member="Sargon Vynea"]
@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Chloe Hinata"] @[member="Isis Fontana"] @[member="Sargon Vynea"]
Noah smiled and took the beer from the man that offered it. "Thanks brother. The names Corek,Lieutenant Noah Corek to be exact,I work for the Omega Pyre." Noah said smiling as he took a sip of the beer. Noah smiled when Isis walked up and smiled and gave her a two-finger salute. "Nice to meet you Misses Fontana."

Sargon grinned at the man, he just had to be an officer didn't he. With a smile he nodded in recognition there was no point in pretending the man was his enemy out here. Out here he was a brother at arms who'd know doubt seen his own share of death. Isis approach surprised him a bit however. He'd met her a couple of times now but he wouldn't claim to know her well, but he knew she was a person of note within the Fringe. "An officer is it? Enrolled at the moment in the Rattatak Academy to join the ranks myself." The mention of the academy was a dead give away as to where his loyalties lie, but he kept his smile. He hadn't had many chances lately for actual social visits so he'd take what he could get.

"As for the ocean its lovely. I'd like to admit I came here to be carefree and relax, but in honesty as I'm sure Noah would agree officer's school doesn't leave much time for that." Reaching in his cooler he pulled out another two bottle and offered each to one of the ladies, "Even a soldier though can be a gentleman. Could I offer either one of you a beverage?"

@[member="Noah Corek"]
@[member="Isis Fontana"]
@[member="Chloe Hinata"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Sargon Vynea"]
"I was seventeen when I became a officer,I graduated from the Courscanti Youth Military Academy on Courscant,I served with the Republic for 13 years and now I served the Protectorate." Noah informed the man. When the man mentioned Rattatak,that caught Noah's attention,while the Fringers were known for their brutality,this man seemed as much a common soldier as he was,but the woman that had just entered was most likely a Sith and that was different.

Isis took the brew from the zabrak and smirked his way Thank you kind fellow she responded in kind and then loked at them and decided to let them be familiar with her Unlike Sargon here I am no officer, I am a, however; a Prophet Knight she spoke of the Fringe's force order and then added I am also one of the few that helped to found not only the LoTF but also the Prophets of the Fringe she admitted and then waited for their comments.

@[member="Noah Corek"]
@[member="Sargon Vynea"]
@[member="Chloe Hinata"]

Charlyn Nairne

Little Miss Sunshine
@[member="Isis Fontana"]@[member="Noah Corek"]@[member="Sargon Vynea"]

"I'm just Chloe nothing special title or a solider like either of you. I can agree with both of you though on the free time thing. I don't get a lot of it as I have two jobs." She heard of where he was enrolled but only because Chloe surfed the holonets for information all the time and knew a little bit about everything. She was hardly as native as many people saw her which was how she liked it. Nobody would expect she was the one riffling though all of your private information.

"Sure, I would love a beer. Thanks. I'm normally here a lot it's a big surprise to actually see people but nice though. I don't think I have ever met a group like you three. I'm quite plain." She grew up in a Force-user family but wasn't one herself so once again she wasn't a prophet Knight. She could slice through the most difficult computer systems though but to her that wasn't impressive in the slightest.

Sargon simple took a sip and sat back as his eyes searched over the ocean waves. He chuckled at Isis forwardness on information but didn't comment. Taking a long sip Sargon enjoyed the smooth, and somewhat sweet taste. The beer had been some alien import based off a native fruit in the Fringe. Curiosity had overcome him and he'd decided to try it, and now he at least had someone to share the beer with. "Two jobs, you say? What do you do for a living Chloe? As far as government work trust me it isn't for everyone, and in honesty you lose a lot control over your life. If you sign up with one you'd better sure as hell believe in the cause. If not you'll just wake up one morning and wonder what you've done with your life."

He meant it in the best way possible and said it was a smile that very rarely lit up the Zabrak's face, but he also meant it completely. He'd come to believe in the Fringe through experience, and he didn't regret his decisions at all. Closing his eyes Sargon let the son wash over him as he relaxed. "One thing I'll give it though is the travel benefits. I've seen and done more in a year then I did in the six before, and it all meant something too."

@[member="Chloe Hinata"]
@[member="Isis Fontana"]
@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Chloe Hinata"]
Noah took another swig from his beer as Chloe spoke. "Yeah,it sucks not having any time off,but still the Protectorate needs me and I'm there to serve." Noah told her as he smiled and watched the ocean. Noah wondered what Chloe did and he turned towards her and cocked an eyebrow. "So what do you do for a living Ms.Hinata?"

It was no secret of Isis' accomplishment's and so she dared not hide what she had done, besides she was proud to have helped to found one of the more lucretive and family oriented militant factions in the galaxy, as it was she is proud it took off this much.

Isis then heard them ask @[member="Chloe Hinata"] what she did for her own life, and Isis wondered the same, she had been so consumed in what she did that she wasn't listening if the blonde admitted to her own job, so while listening she watched and listened with curiosity.

@[member="Noah Corek"]
@[member="Sargon Vynea"]
@[member="Chloe Hinata"]

Just above all the peace and tranquility a heavy cargo ship comes flying, no, spiraling by with the hangar wide open. It's smoking and sparking something vicious while soldier after soldier comes plummeting out of it, landing in the ocean with violent splashes. There seems to be someone, a guy in a metal mask wearing light, sleeveless robes, boots and combat gloves is jumping around in there. Agilely moving from place to place, kicking, punching and throwing the soldiers out of the ship before jumping out of it himself just before the aircraft explodes. He rides the shockwave with an acrobatic spin before landing safely at a kneel on the soft sand in front of everyone. He stands up slowly and triumphantly as the scraps careen into the ocean and explode once again, rippling his robes in the resulting shockwave. He stands there for a moment facing everybody before spinning and collapsing onto his back on the sand out of pure exhaustion. His chest heaving as he takes deep breath to control his breathin and peace and tranquility returns to the beach, the gentle sound of the waves crashing on the shore returns to the ears of the beachgoers

Charlyn Nairne

Little Miss Sunshine
@[member="Andreas Wintergreen"]@[member="Isis Fontana"]@[member="Noah Corek"]@[member="Sargon Vynea"]

"I'm sure and sometimes I do that now. There has got to be something better out there where my skills are actually needed or wanted. Currently I'm a beta tester you know I check to make sure the program runs properly and smoothly. The company I work for won't give me a chance to show what I'm made of because I can make programs too. It's frustrating but it's a paycheck at least. In my spare time I do odd jobs for people." She wasn't going to say some hacking jobs as that probably wasn't a good thing to mention. She had no idea if she was on any most wanted list or something.

She stopped speaking for a moment as she turned to watch whatever it was that was going on above them. A fight of some sort and than an exploding ship which ended with someone in front of them.

"Oh myy.."

"Should we check to see if he's ok?" Chloe turned to look at those around her hesitate to get up herself.

With a sigh Sargon looked at his now peaceful evening as it was starting to deteriorate. He didn't want to become involved with the situation but there wasn't much choice when it came down to it. Soon the local security forces would arrive and the entire situation would simply run rampantly out of control. With a heavy sigh Sargon turned towards the rest of them.

“Seems like the relaxing section of the day is over. I'm sure emergency services are already on their way. As for what exactly just happened I don't know and personally I'd like to get some distance from it." He just wasn't going to leave the Fringe again every time he did it seemed he ran afoul of crime.

@[member="Chloe Hinata"]@[member="Andreas Wintergreen"]@[member="Isis Fontana"]@[member="Noah Corek"]

Andreas waved dismissively in response to hearing Chloe's question
"I'm...simply tired. Leave...me be"
He said inbetween heaving breaths. It's unlikely any law-enforcement would be on their way. He didn't see any anywhere near this area while he was on the ship and the explosion couldn't have been that loud or large to draw the attention of anyone but the people already at the beach. Atleast that's what he presumes. So for now he'll just lie on his back and bask in the sun until he feels like leaving

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom