Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where Cats Play and Predators Hunt

My jaw feathered again as she told me her master was gentle....usually. Smirking as she mentioned not leading me to him I said in a warm, soft, enthralling tone. "I'm not concerned by your Master if he can't train you to defend yourself against street thugs on Coruscant then I highly doubt his power could match mine." Pausing as she asked why I was curious I allowed the Force illusion around my eyes to fade revealing crystalline blue eyes with a silver sheen and flecks of Sith amber in them and said.... "The Sith don't generally allow weakness Valrayne. Let alone show the master's weakness by failing to teach the apprentice."

Pausing I said "there's much I know....much I'm willing to teach...." Placing my hand atop hers I shared with her a vision of my using Lightning, indigo with emerald streaks through it, pyrokinesis where I was practicing martial arts and channeling The Force. Gouts of indigo flame with a red core emitting from my hands and feet as I struck and kicked. A vision of my using these abilities alone to simply obliterate a camp full of slavers. My saber never left my belt, I sterilized the camp with nothing but my Force powers.

Lifting my hand away I gazed at her with my eyes...my true eyes and said "These are some of the things I know and can teach Val...if you're interested...."

I let the insinuation sit there and prepared to start severing Force bonds with any Masters she'd had before. Known or unknown....I was paid highly by the underbelly of Coruscant to eliminate memories. I'd become so good at it that the council had placed me on a probation which I'd slipped. I'd mind wiped the Jedi they'd sent to evaluate me and to the council everything appeared fine. little did they know I'd had that same Jedi steal various Sith holocrons and then mind wiped him again. I liked my odds of removing Force bonds if there were any...

Faegard Faegard

Instinctively, I felt my jaw clench, flinching with reflexive offense at the apparent insult to my master, with a smirk, no less. My brow furrowed, but I couldn't open my mouth in protest. He... had a point. I was hardly the shining example of a powerful Sith apprentice, after all. So instead of being offended, my anger turned to shame. I lowered my gaze to the Jedi's chest, too embarrassed to meet his eyes. Pursing my lips, a soft sigh of defeat uncoiled from my chest. This was the problem with having a master... Like it or not, I represented them. And right now I was doing a pretty awful job.

However, the man then placed his hand over mine, a sudden flash in my mind as the diner around us faded away and I instead saw a vision.

Such power... violent and raw with emotion as he utterly incinerated a camp without ever even reaching for his lightsaber. Instinctively I rolled my scarred shoulder. This power called to me, utterly. I've never been much of a swordsman, my injury made weapon fighting difficult. Would... would it truly be possible to learn power like this?

He offered a lingering tease... tempting me with the unspoken promise that he could teach me many things.

"But... you're... a Jedi..." I murmured in response, my tone soft, almost pleading.

Could he? Could he teach me that power, to be able to stand against my enemies without needing a weapon?

"I've.....many masks, several identities. Jedi is.....subjective. As it stands I've a....varied past." Reaching up to touch her cheek and basically reeking of pheromones I shared the memory of my slipping my Jedi probation officer. Then my mind wiping him, the vision shifted and that same Jedi brought me a safe box of Sith artifacts. Tomes, scrolls, holocrons.... and I showed her me mind wiping him again.

I shared how Coruscant had called me back...the dark, rich voice.
"You are no longer Jedi, the galaxy will know you as Nicholas Al-Saher. To your enemies you will be The Magician. Go and bathe in the power of The Dark Side..." Pulling my hand away I said "The Jedi had me as an interrogator, an information gatherer, trained in how to wipe minds of all memory of me. I could manipulate enemies of the order and they'd never know then they'd return and I'd wipe their mind of any memory of me. I started
experimenting on Force bonds... the council grew concerned and that memory was of one they sent to oversee me in my duties.

He was ordered to kill me if he had suspicion I was using my abilities to help myself rather than the order. So I became Al-Saher...The Magician. I disappeared and took with me knowledge the council still doesn't have...."

Smiling I said "I didn't know your allegiance, when you mentioned a Master I initially thought slave but no...no you told me Sith. Which meant you weren't hunting me, however Sith Lords don't use apprentices as pawns they teach them so that one day they'll either become a partner, or kill the Master. Yours used you I teach, I train and I share power to those willing to earn it." Pulling a rank weed cigarette from my pocket I flicked my middle finger and thumb and a small flame of purple with a red blazing core appeared. Lighting the cigarette I took a drag then offered it to her.

"It's a lot to process, this helps... if you wish it I can show you more and you can make the decision yourself whether to accept or not....."

Faegard Faegard

The man reached forth and touched my cheek, his fingers brushing the soft, short fur. I felt an excited shiver race down my spine, the haze in my mind all but enthralled by the soft caress. I... wasn't myself. I felt intoxicated, addicted, but to what I wasn't sure. There was just this Jedi, on whose words I hung and in whose presence I found myself entirely enthralled.

He showed me more visions, visions of a man that was certainly no Jedi. At least, not by typical standards.

Pulling his hand away, he spoke, and I hung onto every word. He had another name... Al-Saher. It was a lot to take in. He could wipe minds, doing so easily as though it were merely changing one's clothes in the morning. I shivered. Fear? Excitement? Something... altogether more primal? I couldn't even tell anymore. The man--Nicholas--pulled out a foul-smelling cigarette of some kind and commanded a small flame on his fingers to light it. After taking a drag he offered it to me, but I leaned away, my nose wrinkling.

"I'm sorry," I replied meekly, hastily turning away to wipe my eyes and rub my nose, "you'd think a feline sense of smell is a boon... but it can be a curse, too."

Leaning back in the booth, I watched the tendrils of smoke from the drug curl into the air, taking a few moments to let everything settle in my mind. I could sense it; whatever I said next would be a significant decision. For better or for worse I couldn't tell. I took in a deep breath and held it for a moment.

"I've seen enough," I whispered, "I accept."

As she declined I took a large drag and breathed out a plume of smoke before looking at her eyes. Now looking at her as she accepted I put out the cigarette in my cup before looking seriously at her. "Valrayne, know that I am giving you a choice in this and I need honesty for your safety. Other than your current Master have there been any others claiming the rank of your master. Any Force bonds at all?"

"Because I'm giving you a choice, one final chance before I wipe all memory of them. After I'll remove the Force bonds of Master and apprentice. You'll remember every word I've said to you. However all memory of them will be gone. Permanently, if you were to meet them again you'd have no recollection of them and they'd have no power over you. This is what you want correct?"

I pulled a Sith focusing amulet from my pocket and unwrapped it slowly. Fitting the gauntlet over my hand I waited for her response...

Faegard Faegard

Al-Saher, Nicholas, this Jedi or whomever he was, spoke, his tone low with warning.

He seemed to sense that there was another bond on me, something deeper and more powerful than the one with the Master I'd told him about. I glanced around the diner, unsure as to whether this was a safe place to have this discussion. This is what you want, correct? Those words stuck with me as he pulled out some kind of amulet. No, I hadn't wanted to erase them entirely. My memories were part of me, they shaped who I am. Could I really give up something like that?

What would Kyrinov say?

I'm a paradox; brazen and brash, but too coy and nervous when push comes to shove. Well, if ever there was a shove... this was it. I drew in a deep breath, and nodded.

"There is one more."
I confessed, "a deeper bond than my Sith Master had. He's... I don't know, some kind of... monster. Darren."

My fingers again moved to my necklace, the memory of that bond being accidentally forged during its creation. If he was still in my mind, Al-Saher would have seen it: the field of blades in the Netherworld; souls encroaching upon me and a tall, pale epicanthix who fought them off as I chanted, slicing into my hand. I flung the blood at a huge felacat in his war-from, stalking towards me. However... the drops landed on Darren as well, burning him as he turned and... everything went dark. I had no fears of losing A'Baal; the cat was bound to the amulet, to me. But Darren and the Sith? I felt... sad, like I was about to lose the only friends I had.

My eyes fell to the gauntlet. my heart beginning to race,

"Is this going to hurt?"

"Thank you for your honesty Val, had I tried to remove one master while another remained your mind....would not be as it is now. it would be split. Knowing there was another allows me to leave your mind intact...and no there will be no pain."

Having tied the amulet around my wrist the dark indigo gem cutting into my palm I pressed it against her thigh and began to channel The Force...willing her mind to let go of her Masters.... Touching her mind with my own I spoke into her mind through The Force. "Kyrinov is gone there is only you, Valrayne. Where two there were now you stand. Taking power for yourself, where there was Darren...now barren is thought of he. Hear my voice Valrayne...allow it to coat your mind, shield you....Two there can be no more, no less a Master and an apprentice."

I siphoned away thoughts, memories, discussions...everything from former masters she would remember everything I said she'd know she'd chosen to forget and I had granted her that gift. No matter what now if she ran into these people they'd be as strangers to her and she'd be incapable of recalling any memory of them.

"I bind myself to you Valrayne, I as your Master, you as my apprentice. There shall be no falsehoods from me to you only truth. I bind you to me as I am to you. We are Sith, our passions grant us strength. The Force shall free us..." Wrapping my hand behind her neck I drank in her scent and kissed her softly, yet possessively and with my power amplified through the amulet. The masters she'd had vanished from her and I was there now. With the kiss I took their hold, their force bond to her and severed it transferring the energy of that bond into her and myself.

From two power had been taken and to Valrayne and I it had been transferred.... Opening my eyes I said softly by her ear "it is done my apprentice."

I re-wrapped the amulet and put it back in my pocket before looking at her....breathing in her scent....putting a credit chit on the table I paid the bill and said "Follow me Val...." I wanted, no I needed her to see something I'd shown her and coruscant in a diner was not the place to show her. I could feel the shift quickly overtaking me due to the ritual I'd performed. My more primal side was emerging....

Faegard Faegard

The diner around us seemed to fade away.

All that remained was Al-Saher, the man in front of me. He thanked me for being honest, assured me there'd be no pain. I'm no stranger to pain, the scar on my shoulder revealed such. But still, I was relieved. Whatever came next would likely be uncomfortable enough as is. Although my face remained turned to his, my eyes found the amulet, eyeing it as my breaths became quicker.

I was afraid.

He had to be able to sense it on me, the fear of the unknown, of losing two of the most prominent people in my life. I was so tightly-wound that I yelped, flinching as he pressed the amulet into my thigh. The metal was cool, the gem pressing slightly into my flesh. I could feel raw force energy flowing into me from the point of contact, like water poured into my very core. Instantly I sharply inhaled, my back straightening at the shock of the sensation.

He spoke, beginning the ritual.

I saw them; memories of my Masters. They bubbled to the surface; meeting Kyrinov on Eve, following the tall, imposing Sith, sitting beneath the trees and listening to his wisdom. I saw Darren, taking me to the little market with the bubbly angel who gushed over me. I recalled jesting with them, poking fun, learning harsh lessons and enjoying their company.

Then I felt it began to slip away.

Panic rose in my mind. I didn't want to lose them. My hand rested on Nicholas's thigh, and he'd then feel my fingers tighten as my hand clenched into a fist. My lips pursed, my brow furrowed. A sniffle escaped before I could stop it. My shoulders shuddered, suppressing a sob. I was forced to watch as all of these moments came, danced before me one final time, and faded into oblivion.

Then they were gone.

With them went the sadness. Why had I been so sad? I wasn't sure. A voice echoed in my mind; Nicholas. A force bond; that's what he was creating. I relaxed, un-clenching the fist I hadn't realized I'd made resting on his thigh. I could feel the power of the force coursing through me, through us, as the binding was complete. There was a surge of power, a shiver that raced down my spine.

With that power came a kiss; the Sith lord pressing his lips to mine. It was a powerful way to seal the bond; to take possessively something that even if he stole, I still had to share. A kiss was the true echo of the relationship between a Sith Master and his apprentice. We had to share it, but he could take whenever he wished. But... so could I. It was a balance of power between us, one that whispered promises of power yet to come.

He then pulled away, a new bond now in place between us. Wrapping up the amulet, he stood and beckoned for me to follow. Rising from my seat, I slid from the booth and followed him out of the diner, only two words on my lips.

"Yes Master."

I felt her digging in her nails as I performed the ritual, felt the panic rise up...this was the hardest part for those I removed memories of... it was what weighed on me.....having finished the ritual I felt her sharing the kiss. A sharing of power, of emotion, of lust... As I rose to leave she followed and acknowledged me as Master and I rolled my neck. She'd retained everything about me... including the image I'd shared with her of me in lupine form. As it was I could feel the bones inside my body straining to grow, my tongue had already shifted and my eyes were turning to an amber with flecks of crimson and crystalline blue...

Opening the door of my speeder for her I allowed Val time to get seated then I slid in and engaged the engine at full throttle shoving it into autopilot...towards my apartment in the upper city.

Looking at her I said "Val....the image I shared with you of a wolf.... that was of me. As of right now I'm in the middle of a shift and I've put it off probably too long...." I knew the speeder was filled with my werewolf pheromones and she'd be breathing it in. Had tasted it from my wolf tongue in the diner and she'd likely be affected by it the attraction to me growing ever more intense. "Valrayne when I do shift and I will stay away until the shift is complete. I wish no harm to come to you however the shift can be....violent."

I felt the body heat in me shifting, getting hotter. Stripping out of my jacket and shirt I exposed my
bare chest. The car chimed and I opened up the door in my garage. "This way Val....." heading into my apartment I was almost writhing... my skin began to split. My bones rearranging themselves my face becoming more feral, jaw breaking and reshaping into that of an alpha predator. A true dominator... my nails pushed out of my fingertips as the claws emerged. Rapidly I shifted in the main room until I stood there in my full werewolf form. Once the shift was completed I heard the floorboard move and I whipped my head over towards her...

Speaking gently with a rich throaty baritone that was utterly dominant I said "This is a side of me you'll see occasionally...I put off this shift too long and I'm...." Looking her over, I breathed in then snuffed taking in her scent and at the same time filling the whole apartment with my pheromones it'd make it vastly difficult to resist. She'd be practically melting from the sheer amount of the pheromones. Narrowing my gaze as I took in her....thick form I finished my thought "Hungry...." Eyes darted over her frame devouring every detail with an apex predator's lustful gaze...

Faegard Faegard

Something had shifted.

I could feel it. Beside me, Nicholas Al-Saher, the Jedi, the Sith... whomever he was, he was fighting for control over something. My instincts flew into overdrive. My senses screamed at me to flee, my fur bristling and my claws itching to extend, to give me traction so I could race off into the night. But, the blessing of sentience meant that I could ignore those instincts. So I did.

He'd told me what he was, I'd seen it in visions. Part of being Master and apprentice was trust. To my own surprise, I found that... I did trust him. Not necessarily not to shift, but I trusted that whatever did happen, he would make sure it didn't kill me.

Unless I did something foolish.

Reaching the speeder I climbed in and watched as my Master threw it into autopilot. He spoke, but in the tiny space, I could barely focus. The haze had once more fallen over my mind. It was as though this tingling, intoxicating, floating sensation robbed me of my sentience, grabbing my instincts and thrusting them into the limelight. As we drove, I stayed quiet, trying to force myself to stay in control.

Arriving at the building, we made our way up to his apartment. All the while, I could hear, feel Al-Saher's body shift and change, bones snapping and skin tearing as the inner beast fought its way to the front. Less than an hour ago, I would never have followed such a man into his apartment, and let him close the door behind me. But now? He had bound me to himself, and while I could still technically disobey him if I wanted... I crept into the room as he turned to face me.

Before me stood a huge, towering wolf, his voice almost a demonic purr. His gaze seemed to pierce me, as though he didn't even see me as a person anymore; I was prey. I felt vulnerable, my breaths quick and shallow as I took a step back. With a squeak, I felt the wall of the apartment at my back, trapped between it and the predator before me. There was no knowing what would come next, but what I did know was that one way or another, I was tied to him now, and bound to heed his commands.

"Then feast."

Later......

As Valrayne said "thank you Master." A smile lit my face. Kissing her forehead softly I said "you're welcome cya'rika kitten." Extracting myself from her embrace I left her to soak in the bath. Wrapping a towel around my waist I headed out to the bedroom.

Getting dressed I went and sat at the foot of my bed. I had the sense that Valrayne would benefit from learning Force Powers I couldn't teach her on Coruscant.

Summoning a servant droid I said "bring my apprentice a set of apprentice robes. Black with cerulean blue silk trimmings. Royal blue kimono and black Echani silk trousers. Leave it for her inside the door of the bathroom."

The Droid chirped "aye master." Then trundled off. I sat and through The Force said "Master, I request haven at Hades Station. I have an apprentice and need a place to train her away from prying eyes."

There was a moment of silence...then. "Come Nicholas, you're always welcome at my hearth as it stands I've taken an apprentice myself. I'll send the coordinates..."

There was a chime at my desk and I knew it was my former Master sending coordinates. Waiting I meditated and was patient while Valrayne relaxed...

Faegard Faegard

I sank into the warm bath, a contented purr rumbling from my throat.

How could anything feel this good? It was warm, relaxing, my entire body seeming to melt into the waters as the aroma of sandalwood filled the air. In the back of my mind, I warned myself to be careful. I was content with how I lived because I didn't really know anything else. If I got used to this... going back to cargo-ship hopping would become... difficult.

cya'rika

The word was unknown to me, but sounded Mandalorian. There was still so much about Al-Saher... about my Master... that I knew so little about. Yet, although he remained such a mystery, there was no uncertainty in my mind, no fear that I'd made an ill choice or done myself wrong by letting him take over...

Take over? From whom? From what?

My brow furrowed in thought for a moment before I was interrupted by a droid bringing a set of folded clothes. Even from where I sat, I could see the fine-quality of the fabric. A sigh of awe escaped my lips at the sight of them; sturdy, but elegant. As the droid left I was able to relax for only a few more minutes before my curiosity got the better of me and I got out to dry off and put them on.

A beautiful apprentice robe; black, with a blue silk trim. Did... did he just have these laying around? It felt powerful to put them on, taking a moment to indulge girlish excitement and twirl, admiring how they sat on me. Satisfied, I twisted my hair up into a quick bun and made my way out to find the man himself.

"Master?" I asked, wandering until I found him at his desk, "I wanted to thank you, for these, I mean. I don't know I could repay you for a while, though..."

Al-Saher Al-Saher

She came out of the bathroom and thanked me. Mentioned repaying me and I said "these are not meant to be paid for Valrayne. They are a gift, freely given with no strings attached."

"I will not allow for you to feel you need to beg for things... As it stands as your Master it falls to me to train you, both in The Force and in life skills."

Gesturing towards my bed, now lined with fresh crimson silk sheets I said "sit and tell me what you'd like to learn..."

I'd wait to mention a trip offworld... I wanted to hear what she was interested in learning about first. As I was I'd displayed the ability of Force Lightning and Force Fire. She had seen my power with these abilities.... However we'd need to go offworld for me to train her in such arts....

Faegard Faegard

Tilting my head to one side, I studied my Master, my ears tilted forwards.

"You're... you're sure?"

Things are seldom given in this galaxy without expecting something in return. Although... I couldn't entirely remember why, but I felt, there was something about being his apprentice, and him being my Master, that changed that. The relationship was different, there was an understanding. Why did I know that? My gaze became distant, trailing off as I lost myself in thought for a moment.

Al-Saher's baritone snapped me back from those thoughts, stating that as my Master, it was his responsibility to train me.

"Thank you, Master."

He gestured for me to sit, and I did, hopping up onto the freshly-made bed and sitting cross-legged. My tail flicked pleasantly behind me, ears tilted forwards and bright eyes on the Sith. What would I like to learn? I thought for a moment, chewing on my bottom lip. After a moment, I lifted a hand and slid down the shoulder of my robes, revealing the old scar that covered that part of me.

"This is old," I began, "and I've lived with it for a long time. It's a reminder of an important lesson... but it makes me pretty useless in a fight. I want to learn to be invisible, to be able to strike from the shadows, to use the force to protect me and steal away into the dark leaving not a trace."

I paused, my cheeks flushed as I realized I'd raised myself up onto my haunches a little with excitement,

"Um... you know, if that's not too much trouble. I guess, I'd also like to learn to fly a ship one day, in case I ever need to."

Al-Saher Al-Saher

She asked if I was sure and I nodded that yes I was. She thanked me and came to sit on the silk sheets. She revealed a shoulder to me with scar tissue there. My apprentice began to explain that it was old and made her fairly useless in a fight. Then she surprised me by asking to learn to be invisible, to strike from the shadows. To be able to use The Force to protect herself and steal away into the dark not leaving a trace.

My apprentice had wisdom....learning to use combat abilities from the shadows playing to her strengths to over come the weaknesses she had raised herself up on her haunches and it was adorable. She also asked if she could be taught to pilot. Smiling I said "You show wisdom Val....learning to utilize The Force to strengthen yourself in areas you lack ability in."

Pausing I said "Aye, I can teach you to become invisible, exactly as you wish. I can also teach you to pilot....a useful and practical skill. You've chosen wisely in what you've asked to be taught my apprentice....As it stands I've received an invite from my former Master to come to her station in The Unknown Regions. An offer I accepted, it'll give me a chance to train you in abilities I can't exactly teach in largely populated worlds."

Looking at her I asked "Is there anything you need or wish to gather before we leave Valrayne?"

Faegard Faegard

The Sith seemed to smile a little as I spoke, and after a moment I realized that it was at how excited I'd become. My tail swished and I blushed, sitting back down and tilting my ears back shyly.

What he said next surprised me, and drew my gaze from my feet back up to him. Me? Wisdom? My head canted to one side, watching him for a moment. He... really thought that? I felt something stir within me, like gratitude. People tended to see the feline features and assume that my intellectual traits were like my physical ones, and honestly, they were usually right. But it was as though Al-Saher saw... something else.

He confirmed he could teach me, and I felt my heart flutter with excitement. A smile tugged at the corners of my lips. I knew that it wouldn't be easy, and there would likely be a lot of frustration in the coming months, but I was excited to have the opportunity to learn.

So, we were to go to the Unknown Regions. My smile turned wistful as I recalled the friend that I'd made the one who took me there once before. Shaking my head, I peered up at him,

"No thank you... Master," I replied, "I'm ready whenever you are."

Master. It felt... not how I expected it to feel, calling him by that title. I'd expected to hate it, being pretty independent normally. But there was something else to it, something beyond what the title alone implied. It wasn't what he was objectively, but what he was to me.

I couldn't wait to see what else awaited us in the Unkown Regions.

Al-Saher Al-Saher

She said no thank you and that she was ready whenever I was. Looking at her I said "You're sure? No weapons that are personal to you, nothing you need?" As it was I could supply any weapon she would ever want but this was something she needed to be sure of. Sensing her determination I put my hands up and said "Fair enough then Val, follow me...." Heading to my closet in the bedroom I simply waved my hand and a hidden staircase made entirely of only veined with crimson cyber crystal dropped. I walked down the staircase to my hidden hangar where my ship lay waiting...

d4e2bf3deefafb9e1ae0a26bd9de0dc3.jpg

Smirking at her intake of breath I triggered the cargo ramp and gestured for her to go aboard. Following behind her I triggered the ramp to close back up and I headed for the cockpit to begin our takeoff sequence...

Faegard Faegard

I felt a strange pang when he asked me if I was sure.

Well... yeah, I was. My lifestyle wasn't one that easily lent itself to owning a large number of material possessions. My fingers subconsciously moved to the shard around my neck. So far, this was the only thing I had that I truly cared about, and until this moment it had been plenty. But, was I sure? Was it so unusual to have so little? Why did I feel like somehow I'd been doing it wrong all this time?

"I'm sure. Everything I need is right here!"
A answered brightly, smothering my doubts behind a bright smile.

Nicholas had me follow him, and I did, sliding off the bed to fall in step behind him. I was still getting used to the apprentice robes, but I was relieved to find they were surprisingly easy to move around in. My ears tilted forwards, tail flicking in confusion as instead of heading out the apartment, he led me to... a closet?

But the closet didn't remain such.

I stared in shock, as the back of the wardrobe fell away to reveal a dark set of crimson stairs, descending into the darkness. A gasp of awe left my lips as I followed him down them, eventually coming to a hangar wherein lay a ship, quietly awaiting its Captain's return.

"Whoa."

Glancing from the vessel to Nicholas I saw a smirk on his features before he triggered the ramp to descend and ushered me inside. Following him to the cockpit I waited for the Sith to begin the take-off sequence, draping myself over the seat behind him, idly watching what he did with my ears flicking occasionally.

"Now you're just showing off." I chuckled slyly.

Al-Saher Al-Saher

As she mentioned me showing off I engaged the stealth systems and rocketed away through the upper atmosphere. As we rocketed out into the black void I jerked the control yoke to the right whirling us into a spin.

Val went airborne briefly and ended up in my lap. My smoldering gaze locked on her crystalline blue eyes. "That was my showing off cya'rika...."

Plotting the course I engaged the hyperdrive and we sped off into space. It'd be a day journey...but my ship was equipped with a fully stocked kitchen and Val would be sharing quarters with me. I wasn't worried about much on this journey...

Faegard Faegard

I snickered at my own little taunt as my Master punched some controls and took us out of the hangar.

He didn't reply to me, and I figured maybe I'd won that round, watching as Coruscant disappeared beneath us. Then, suddenly, he punched through the atmosphere, rocketing away from the planet with lightning speed. I felt a sense of excitement rising in my chest, I'd hopped countless ships across most of the galaxy, but I'd never had an opportunity to watch it first-hand... until now.

Suddenly he jerked the controls, throwing the ship into a spin.

The vessel wheeled, and I yelped, glancing around as I began to float, weightless. My heart raced, my startled gasp melting into a chuckle of sheer joy and excitement. A moment later, as the ship righted itself, I was dropped again, landing in Nicholas's lap. Gasping, chuckling, and blushing deeply, I stared up at him, biting my lip as he teased me back.

The round went to my Master, after all.

Still laying in his lap, I brought my hands up to applaud quietly

"Consider me impressed, Master"
I grinned.

Finally I pulled myself up from his lap and settled into the copilot seat. There would be time enough to explore the ship and find out all its secrets. But for now, as my Master chartered a course for the next leg of my journey, I stared out at the huge expanse of space yawning forever before us... a pristine blanket of ebony decorated with millions of glittering jewels.

A perfect backdrop for the stage, where cats play and predators hunt.

Al-Saher Al-Saher

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom