Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where Cats Play and Predators Hunt

It'd been awhile since I'd done....really anything. What with The Family dispersing and all... As it was I was walking through the lower city when I came across a club. The Vixen's Vantage....interesting name. I'd been undercover with The Family but after it vanishing I was left on Triple Z with an obscene amount of weaponry and credits along with a moral compass that had me out most nights preventing random muggings and so forth.

As it was I was in no hurry to get back to Kasshyyyk and to The Silver Jedi. As I walked, I felt.....fear. Then I heard it...."C'mere lil' kitty I'm sure the Hutts could use a sweet young thing like you to entertain them...." Oh for the love of The Force! Sprinting around the back of the club I came upon a rather...rotund Twi'lek and their enforcers. A pair of Nikto bouncers....lovely. Looking past them I saw the form of a Felacatian....I hadn't seen many around but they seemed nice enough to me in the dealings I'd had with them. The young woman looked intimidated to be sure and that I had a major issue with.

Rounding the corner I saw the Nikto bouncers and the fat Twi'lek moving in. "Pardon me gentleman but it seems the young lady wishes to be left in peace. I suggest you all simply leave...." There was a laugh from them and I switched to Mando'ade. "I firmly suggest you leave now while you can hut'uun. It's unwise to anger a Mandalorian...." To illustrate my point I ejected a hidden beskar blade next to the Twi'leks' neck. Whispering in his ear I said "Last chance friend. I suggest you take your friends and leave....."

He seemed irritated that I'd gotten in the way of their....activities. I personally didn't care I wanted to avoid drawing my sabers if I could. They scurried off and I placed my hands up in a non-threatening way. "I apologize about lack of good behavior miss..."

I left it open so she could tell me her name if she wished. I would say though she was....quite beautiful. "Care to move to someplace not in the lower city? There's a great place for food if you're interested?"

[member="Valrayne"]

Well, this was a fine mess I'd gotten myself into.

A club was usually the last place I'd find myself. They were loud, crowded, stuffy, chaotic and disorienting. However... it turns out that (as ever), my curiosity got the better of me. Fat lot of good that did, in the end. I'd followed the trail of some dark force energy, a whiff of something intriguing. Yes, I know, not a great idea. Now, I found myself backed up into a corner, surrounded by a twi'lek and his pair of thugs.

My ears flattened against my head, my tail flicking nervously. One hand stayed pressed against the wall behind me, the other moving to clasp the shard of metal around my neck. But even as I did, I knew it would be a bad idea to try and summon A'Baal in a place like this. For one, there was still that trail of dark energy. If someone was here who might be able to take him from me I'd be powerless to stop them. Besides, the great cat was extremely reluctant to do what I said, and there was every chance he wouldn't help anyway.

C'mere lil' kitty I'm sure the Hutts could use a sweet young thing like you to entertain them....

I swallowed, a shiver racing down my spine. The insinuation made my heart race as horrible mental images danced through my mind, I had to squeeze my eyes shut to banish them. The bellowing chuckle from my tormentor confirmed that this was exactly the reaction he was after.

Suddenly another voice joined them. I opened my eyes to see someone had come to join us. At first I felt my heart leap with fear. No, please don't, I thought to myself, don't get yourself hurt on my account. But to my pleasant surprise he made short work of the brutes. I sighed with relief as the thugs scurried away and my rescuer approached me. It took a few moments to catch my breath as my ears tilted forwards a little. A surprisingly genuine gaze turned to me and I gazed up meekly, eternally thankful that a soft coat of fur hid the way I blushed.

"... Valrayne," I answered him, "and there's no need, it's my own fault for walking into a place like this."

He offered to help get me out of here and the sigh of relief that followed likely betrayed how grateful I was. My tail flicked with interest and I pulled myself up from the wall,

"Actually that sounds really good right about now." I confessed sheepishly, "by the way... um... thanks for that. I'm not sure what would have happened if you hadn't come along."

I mean, I could guess, but I'd rather not.

[member="Al-Saher"]

Looking at her I was like 80% sure she was blushing...but with her soft fur I couldn't be sure....She said her name was Valrayne.... smiling at her I said "Very pretty name... and please anyone can find the wrong spot in lower Coruscant." She was all stuttering and sheepish apologies and to be honest it was absolutely adorable. Following my former line of thought I looked her over briefly and she looked a little skinny perhaps...like she'd gone without good, decent food for longer than she should have. "Tell me Valrayne, when was the last time you had a decent meal?"

Triple Z had its own.....sort of appeal. However I had places in the lower city and upper city I enjoyed food at. Way I reckoned it she deserved a hot meal that wasn't complete garbage....Also along with that due to my....illicit activities at night I could afford pretty much whatever I wanted on Triple Z. Food included... It'd been awhile since I'd enjoyed a meal with anyone not looking to shiv, stun, blast or otherwise cause me harm. Hopefully my asking wouldn't offend the young Felacatian... I just wanted to do something nice plus.....The Force whirled around her.....so there was potential there.

Picking keys out of my jeans, I clicked the activation stud and my modified speeder appeared by the edge of the road. The doors flicked up and looking at Valrayne I said "after you Val." I waited for her to get into the car so we could go grab some food...

[member="Valrayne"]

Gods above, it was like he was trying to make me blush. He asked when the last time was that I'd had a decent meal and my tail reacted with a nervous flick, something I could never seem to stop it from doing when I was bashful or embarrassed. Allowing a few locks of dark hair to fall over one shoulder, I reached up to stroke the tips of them... another tick that tended to give me away.

Yeah, I do suck at Sabacc.

I let out a sigh, the sound dissolving into a nervous chuckle as my ears perked forwards curiously,

"Well... depends on who you ask." I replied with a half-shrug, "I mean, decent like, it was a meal? Yesterday. Decent like it was good? Uh... well I left home a little while ago now."

I could feel the force around this man. It occurred to me that I didn't even know his name, yet. But still, there was something to his signature; something mysterious, dark, altogether devious. It was completely intriguing. I continued to study him as he pulled a set of keys from his pocket and activated a speeder the likes of which I'd never seen before, even here on Coruscant. A low whistle escaped my lips before I could stop it, and wide, surprised eyes turned to him as he offered for me to enter it.

My heart leapt with anticipation as I crept towards the vehicle, I felt altogether unworthy to even stand near such a thing. I'm a vagrant; a wanderer. I hitch rides in cargo holds and stowaway in tiny, cramped smuggler's nooks. Something like this? It was leagues above me.

"Are... you sure?" I asked, "I... don't even know your name."

It was only after he would confirm I was allowed, would I then nervously slip into the passenger seat of the impressive speeder.

[member="Al-Saher"]

She seemed so nervous as if I was about to tell her it was all a joke. She talked about food....and I felt an intense whirlwind of almost protectiveness of her. When she spoke of home being the last decent meal my jaw feathered...poor girl. As she stuttered and asked if I was sure I smiled and said "Aye I'm quite certain Valrayne. As for my name....depends who you ask I suppose." She'd likely picked up on my presence in The Force so I decided honesty would be a good place to start. Leaning in near her ears I said softly "Undercover Jedi Knight, however my true name is Andorreth Vikar." I saw her slip into the speeder and I closed the door after her. Hopping over the divider I shimmied my way towards the drivers' seat and slid my way in through the opened window.

Raking my fingers through my hair I started up the engine. The purr from the engine would be able to be felt all through her body...It was definitely an attention grabbing sound. Sexy too... Smiling I took off and merged flawlessly into the flow of traffic as I angled towards the upper city. "So tell me Val, what brings a Felecatian to Coruscant?"

[member="Valrayne"]

He leaned in close, and suddenly my senses were bombarded. His cologne, the softness of hair from his breath as he spoke, the sound of his voice as he... told me a name.

Undercover? My ears twitched a little. For a moment, I turned wide, blue eyes to him. How could that be? Why would someone undercover, especially an undercover Jed, just give out his true name to some stray little cat in the bowels of the planet city? Surely it had to be a ruse, a boast, just something to pique my interest, or perhaps a ploy to get me to trust. I thought about it as he moved into the driver's seat. Whether it was a ploy or not, it was nice to get a name from him.

The engine purred to life, and I purred in response, settling back into the seat with a surprised sound of excitement from my throat at the sensation. Is this what all speeders felt like? Or just this one?

He asked me how I'd ended up on Coruscant. A fair question, I figured I didn't really look much the type.

"Well, the cargo ship I landed on, technically." I replied, a playful smirk tinging my lips, "but... don't tell them that. I'm sure they'd come after me for a fee if they found out."

I paused to shrug as the city whizzed by us,

"Why Coruscant, specifically? I don't know. It was different, somewhere busy. I know it sounds lame, but I was looking for adventure. A cargo ship was headed for Coruscant and I took the chance and jumped on it. Heh... I guess it wasn't the beautiful, bright lights and lively adventure I was expecting. What about you?"

[member="Al-Saher"]

I had to restrain a laugh at her comment of stowing away. Instead a grin tugged at my cheeks.... Smiling I said "I actually came here in much the same way. Left the same way too except when I left I kinda stole a persons' ship...." Chuckling nervously I raked my fingers through my hair again. One hand on the wheel I planted it firmly and circled the wheel hard to the right. My speeder aced and I gunned the throttle so we rose through the air at a 45 degree angle. Shooting up the levels of Triple Z I eased back on the throttle and we leveled out. Sunlight came through the clouds and gleamed off the office buildings and other high rises in upper Coruscant. Looking at Valrayne I said "I can understand coming to Coruscant to get away....thought about what you're gonna do after being on Coruscant? Work or housing?"

Ughh I sounded like a salesman right now.... If she needed work or a place to stay though I mean I was the guy. Safehouses all through Coruscant.....multiple jobs I was either involved in or could find work for people at....Plus I hadn't exactly been on the straight and narrow in a good while. So I had options.... For now though I angled my speeder towards this great burger place. Dax's Burgers.....no better place for a good burger and quality in all of Coruscant...

[member="Valrayne"]

I found myself clinging to the door inside the speeder, my stomach lurching as the man took the thing into the sky.

Leaning out, I couldn't help but stare out at the glittering city that covered the planet's surface. With the sun out, the spires and towers glittering in the light above the clouds, it was beautiful. I'd seen some wonderful sights since leaving my little isolated home, but I still found new ones that took my breath away.

He mentioned having stolen a personal ship and I turned my attention back to him, arching one eyebrow and smirking,

"Huh... I suppose undercover Jedi have more fun than I expected." I teased.

I bit my lip, considering his question for a few moments. Forethought was not exactly a strong-suit of mine, so this was honestly the first time I really stopped to think about where I'd be sleeping tonight, along with whatever came after that.

"Housing is too... stationary." I answered finally, "One day I'd like to have my own ship, something small and stealthy would suit me. As for work? I hadn't thought about it. My Master makes sure I have enough to not sleep on the streets, as long as I come when I'm called."

As we continued through the sky, I studied him for his reaction. By now, he probably had sensed the force on me... maybe even the dark side that tended to linger around me. But until now I hadn't acknowledged it. My guard had been mostly down around him because he'd rescued me from those thugs... but the story between a Jedi and a Sith usually only went one way.

[member="Al-Saher"]

Smirking as she mentioned undercover Jedi having more fun. I said "It's a blast..." as she mentioned wanting to have her own ship one day I thought I could help with that....As it was I was a smuggler and hadn't been on exactly good terms with The Council. Tuned out there was some.....rather dark organizations on Coruscant. Not to mention the Sith temple that'd been buried under the old ancient Jedi Temple.... As she mentioned her Master giving her enough for food and so that she wouldn't be on the streets. As long as she came when called...Rolling my neck involuntarily I felt the desire to shift right there in the speeder. If she were paying attention my eyes would flash icy blue and have the pupils of a wolf for a split second.

I didn't like slavers....last time I'd dealt with them I'd been given a warning from The Council. I'd cut apart the slavers, left the bodies in plain view of a security cam. Then I'd literally shredded the bodies into dust with my powers of sand manipulation. I was.....barely controllable with the Jedi and since I was on special assignment here I could literally disappear. I didn't want to assume anything but typically when people spoke of Masters it wasn't Jedi or Sith they were speaking of.... "Pardon me for asking Valrayne....but you mentioned a Master. Are you speaking of a Jedi Master....or a slave Master?" I started parking the speeder while she answered. I could smell the food cooking now but I was more interested in her answer. I wondered if she'd picke dup on my memories of bloodshed and utter animalistic rage towards the idea of her being enslaved....not very Jedi like of me then again I'd been falling for a long while...

[member="Valrayne"]

Something altogether predatory joined us in the speeder for a moment.

The beautiful city continued to whiz past as we spoke. But as I mentioned having a Master, I noticed the Jedi seem to suddenly go taut. He rolled his neck, his jaw clenching as if to swallow back a scowl. My fur bristled, my tail flicking on the seat beside me as I saw his eyes flash briefly; the reflection of something outside? No, it wasn't that, I knew it wasn't that. My heart raced, the speeder suddenly feeling very small indeed.

He slowed the speeder, preparing to park as the hustle and bustle of Coruscant returned to the surroundings beyond us. As he did, he asked me a question. Interesting, that it seemed that the idea of being a Sith apprentice didn't seem to come into it for him; if you had a Master, you were either a Jedi... or a slave. A part of me bit back a chuckle, well, in a way, I supposed I was. My fingers moved to the tiny shard of metal around my neck. I was part of a chain; a being was enslaved to me, and I, in turn, enslaved to another. Thankfully, Darren didn't seem to care for the bond, and more or less let me do what I pleased.

But that wasn't what I'd been talking about.

"Actually, um..." I chuckled nervously, "I mean a Sith Master. I'm an apprentice. Although, I'm not a very good one. You've heard the turn of phrase 'like trying to heard cats', right? Sometimes I think he regrets agreeing to teach me."

My eyes remained fixed on the Jedi, feeling cornered beside him in the speeder. Something powerful, something almost bestial seemed to boil beneath the surface. The Jedi has rescued me from the thugs... but it felt as though a very new hunt could well begin.

[member="Al-Saher"]

Smirking as she said Sith Master and what she had to say about her Master wishing for a better apprentice I quieted. I could sense her uneasiness and turning to look at her I switched into Sith and said "[member="Valrayne"], the Sith is something I'm familiar with." Looking at her eyes my eyes flicked. "Might be a Jedi but I've certainly toyed around with the darker side of things..." I let my insinuations sit for a moment as I started to land my speeder. I could feel the call of shifting but before I did I'd control things while we got food. I could tell she was aware of something different about me... and there was. I wasn't entirely human anymore....She'd for sure have seen my eyes shift... I'd let her ask if she was curious, as it was my eyes flicked over her form. The ears, tail her curves...mentally breathing I realized the alpha side of me was begging to be released....

We'd see where things went. For sure I wanted her to have a decent meal before anything else was discussed.

"Oh... right, of course."

I blushed as Andorreth reminded me that he was well aware of the sith. Of course, duh, they were the ancient enemy of the Jedi. He probably sensed it on me before he even approached. In fact, the way his eyes flickered... I couldn't help but wonder if I hadn't so much been rescued, as merely plucked from one trap and dropped into another. I could feel my heart racing in my chest, something just beyond the realm of my senses seeming to send my body into hunt-mode. My fur bristled subtly, my ears constantly swiveling to focus on him, no matter where I turned my head as I pulled myself out of the speeder once he parked it. My tail twitched, adrenaline running like liquid fire in my veins. I wasn't entirely ready to run, but the exciting thrum of terror warning me to be ready to pounce if I needed.

But I was never one to listen to such warnings. I wanted to see where this would go.

The Jedi moved up beside me, and I felt the bristling, heart-pounding fear intensify. Something lay just beneath the skin, something beyond the eye and ear, something altogether inhuman seeming to linger tantalizingly beyond what I could sense.

I was dying to know what it was.

Glancing around, I realized that I didn't know where we were, or what direction to go, so rather than go traipsing off in a random direction, waited beside him, subtly hoping he'd take the lead.

"You're... not like the others, are you?" I asked, cryptically, casting a brief glance around us. I wanted him to know that I sensed something, and I wanted him to explain. But in case it was something of a secret, I didn't want to out him to potential listening ears.

[member="Al-Saher"]

Smiling as her fur bristled I realized she was picking up on the pheremones I emitted prior to a shift. I sensed she was....lusting to know what was different about me. Taking the lead I placed my free hand around her waist and walked alongside her. As she asked what was different I smiled and I'm sure she saw my more pronounced canines...they tended to be more pronounced when I was close to shifting... looking at her I said in Sith "No, most definitely not. I'm what you'd call a rogue Jedi. Due to my more....animalistic side."

Arriving at the burger place I held the door for her and as she walked ahead I had to control a soft growl as I let my eyes flick all over her. The smell of burgers filled my nose and gave me a moment to breath in something other than Val's scent.... I saw her grab a corner booth and I followed her in. A droid brought over menus and I started looking it over while I waited for Val to speak....

[member="Valrayne"]

Andorreth slipped an arm around my waist, pulling me close to him as we began to walk.

Swallowing, I had to fight to hide a squeak. Surprise? Fear? ... Excitement? Perhaps even a mixture of the three. There was something altogether invigorating about being in the clutches of a predator, of something powerful and dangerous, that seemed almost intoxicating, overwhelming. As we walked, my head was spinning, and it was a challenge to ensure my breaths remained calm and even. With the way he grinned, I got a flash of sharp, canine teeth. Something bestial lurked, barely held back... and it had its arm around my waist. He explained, hinting at having something of an animalistic side. Perhaps that was why he didn't seem put off by my being felacatian.

We found a burger place and I ducked my head as he held the door open for me, smiling shyly as I slipped in ahead of him and found a corner booth. It wasn't often (or at all, really) that I was shown such politeness, it was a surprise.

I kept my gaze on the Jedi as he joined me and a droid brought us menus. I waited for it to leave before allowing my gaze to idly peruse the items as I spoke.

"So, rogue Jedi," I asked playfully, my eyes flickering up to glance at him through my lashes, "were you born this way? Or made?"

Shifting in my seat, I thought for a moment,

"If you prefer... I can answer a question for each one that I ask. I mean, I kind of owe you, after all."

And I have a feeling that this wasn't exactly a debt I could skip out on

[member="Al-Saher"]

After the droid left [member="Valrayne"] spoke... she asked if I was born this way or made. Then she offered to answer a question for each one she asked. Smirking I said "Definitely not born this way....shall we say that the eyes and teeth you no doubt saw....those are a product of being exposed to a Sith bioweapon...." Leaning in I smiled and knew that pheromones would be filling the space by us. Specifically towards Val no less...she was....quite beautiful and my need to shift was imminent. "Let's just say Val that right now....I'm in control albeit a bit more....dominant." I let the insinuation sit there she'd still see my bright, crystal blue eyes and pronounced canines. "This is just part of the effect of that bio-weapon let's just say I'm not sure you'd want to see the more....bestial side of me."

At that I projected a Force image to her. I could sense the pheromones I was releasing in the restaurant. Attraction to Val in specific though odds were the other random passers would pick up on it too. Val would pick up on it the most. My scent, the smell of cologne I had, everything would be more enticing to Val in specific. Looking at her with my bright blue predatory eyes I ran my tongue across my teeth and said softly "So your question Val..."

It was difficult to concentrate in that booth, sitting beside the rogue Jedi.

At first, I couldn't place what it was exactly. The smell of his cologne, the subtle growl that seemed to lace his word, every movement--down to the rise and fall of his chest as he breathed--seemed to somehow cloud my mind, simultaneously becoming the sole object of my focus and tearing me away from reality somehow. To my surprise, however, it didn't worry me. It was... pleasant, how his presence seemed to almost consume mine. He spoke, and I shook my head slightly to try and rid myself of the haze and focus on what he said.

He spoke, naming the Sith as the ones who made him what he was.

albeit a bit more....dominant.

A shiver raced down my spine, leaving in its wake a sensation I couldn't quite pinpoint. All my instincts had him labelled as a predator; something to be feared. And yet, my urge to flee, to get myself to safety was entirely suppressed by something else, something of which I wasn't entirely in control. As if to test this, I saw a flash of an image in my mind, taking a moment tor realize Andorreth himself had sent it. A lupine creature; huge, hulking mass of fur, claws and the instinct to hunt and kill. My heart skipped a beat, my mind spinning at the idea that I was sitting barely an inch from such a creature; wrapped up in the skin of a helpful Jedi knight.

"Well..." I quipped at his words, "you know what they say about curiosity and cats."

Wait what are you doing? I cringed, a brief flash of fear washing over me. Yeah, goad the shapeshifter. That couldn't possibly end badly. As my gaze once more found his I gasped, those bright blue eyes not so much looking at me but seeming to penetrate me entirely, his tongue running over his teeth.

"... right," I answered, blushing underneath my fur at the way my voice seemed to falter a little, "my question..."

My mind was swimming by now. It was difficult to concentrate. I let my gaze fall to the menu in front of me, sitting in this haze of fear, anticipation, excitement, and other sensations I couldn't even name.

"Why did you rescue me?" I asked finally, trailing my finger down the menu items.

[member="Al-Saher"]

​Smiling as I sensed the change in conversation and then her comment about curiosity and cats I gave her a predatory look. "Well I have no problem with curiosity though I will say I certainly have no wish for you to come to harm....If I did you and I wouldn't be speaking...." I sensed uncomfortableness from her....embarrassment. Smiling I felt my predatory canines becoming more prominent....in the back of my mind I saw myself with my teeth against her neck and kissing there.

If she checked me over with The Force she'd see that image too. I had....difficulties controlling my thoughts when I was this close to shifting. If she was paying attention she'd see my breathing had been accelerating just a tad. I was....excited, barely controlled lust raging through me. The amount of pheromones I was releasing towards her was steady...I didn't want her to simply be smitten with me due to that so with great effort I disciplined my mind a bit.

​Then she asked why I saved her....my gaze turned towards hers and my eyes shifted to a mix of that icy blue and a silver grey. "I may be a little more....primal than most Jedi or Sith. However....I refuse to allow that kind of predator to have their way with someone unfamiliar with Coruscant." I knew what I was having for food, Force knew I'd eaten here enough.....I felt a shift in The Force as well...."Give into your new name Al-Saher, The magician....use your abilities and disappear from the order."

​I wondered when the dark side of Coruscant would call to me....there was.....a pull to the darkness for me. Due simply to the animalistic side. I'd been holding off but if I kept putting off the shift as I had I'd end up shedding more innocent blood.... as it was that was why I had the icy blue eyes. The first time I'd shifted I'd literally ripped a mans' head off from being a predator towards a young mother. It'd kept her from perhaps a fate worse than death but still...

My teeth now almost fully predatory as I breathed in the scent of Val.... Getting up I slid over onto the side Val was sitting in. Trapping her in the booth with me. I was close against her now and I said "There was no way I would've let those slime lay a finger on you. I may be a tad....bestial but I have honor." Moving closer against her I couldn't resist...Softly I kissed her neck, I felt her heartbeat quicken and I gently pulled away as drinks were brought.....

[member="Valrayne"]

He promised he didn't wish for me to come to harm, and two things crossed my mind.

The first... was that I didn't entirely believe him. Perhaps, he didn't wish for me to perish... or to come to harm from belligerent thugs? Perhaps. But there was far too predatory a haze in the air for me to believe he was entirely content with my safety.

The second... was that the thought didn't frighten me. No... that wasn't quite right. It did. War form or not, I was much smaller and likely weaker than the Jedi sitting beside me. If he truly did want to do anything, I would be more or less powerless to stop him. At least, powerless without help. Why, then, did the idea not repulse me? It was... almost quite the opposite in fact.

My mind was hazy, as though I were intoxicated. Blinking, I paused to take a breath. It would do no good to end up somehow making a fool of myself in front of the man. Not that I had a lot of pride; I'm a vagrant, an urchin. Dignity is for suckers. Still... I found myself pining for his approval. With my mind a little settled, I could sense almost a conflict of sorts within him; a tug... distinctive in its own right. The Dark Side had a prominent presence on Coruscant.

Suddenly he stood, moving to slip in beside me, effectively turning my vantage point into a trap from which I couldn't escape.

My heart leapt, a tiny gasp of surprise escaping my lips before I could stop it. A sudden jolt of fear lanced through me. My breath caught in my throat, held, hovering there as he leaned in close to me. My fingers curled on the seat beside me, my heart dropping from still to racing as he spoke, leaning in to gently press his lips to my throat. Was this what it felt like to be the mouse trapped before a cat? To feel its maw swoop in to investigate its catch? Did... did the mouse like, like I did?

Drinks arrived and he pulled away, leaving me silently gasping, my head spinning, trying to quell the flush in my cheeks and return my heartrate to normal. Offering a quiet, faltering thank you to our server, I turned back to the Jedi,

"Honor is a rare thing on Coruscant." I replied, relieved that my voice returned to its normal pitch, "I've only been here a few days and already I can tell... the stories are true. Wretched place."

A smirk tugged at the corners of my lips,

"I suppose that's why I fit in here."

Smirking at the effect I was having on her I listened to what she had to say.... "It can be a bad place....however you have....a spark to you..." My eyes flicked to the necklace she wore. I felt....a pulse almost of Dark Side energy and my jaw feathered. I would want to finish food quickly though...it was becoming more difficult to control the beast in me. Switching the conversation I asked "Your Master....what is he like?"

I waited before I made a move...then I gave in and kissed her again...pressing my tongue into her mouth my tongue...shifted and my canines became more pronounced. My tongue now emitting heavy amounts of pheromones....allowing for more suggestion to be excessed. She'd be more...susceptible to mental influence and to be honest I wanted her, both as an apprentice and as more.... Pulling away I looked at her giving her an opportunity to answer the question before I began working any kind of Force persuasion or influence....

Faegard Faegard

He spoke, claiming to see... a spark in me. I blinked, a gaze of surprise and confusion briefly overtaking my features. My Master had said something similar, although, I'd never noticed it. How would you notice such, if you were born with it? I grimaced at my own thoughts, but before I could answer, the Jedi's gaze flickered briefly to the necklace around my neck. Perhaps it wasn't me he sensed after all, but the artifact. My fingers idly moved to the little shard of metal, stroking it as he asked me what my Master was like.

However, as I opened my mouth to speak, he was suddenly upon me.

His tongue pushed past my lips into my mouth, the Jedi not so much offering a kiss, but taking one for himself. To my own shock... I found myself melting into it, perhaps out of surprise or from this strange haze that gripped my mind. Either way, I failed to stifle a tiny moan escaping my lips, feeling my mind slip back into that strange, intoxicating haze. It seemed to almost drown my senses, this entirely enthralling sensation.

When he finally pulled away, I found myself flushed, gasping to catch my breath, my mind buzzing and my cheeks warm.

"Um..."

I paused for a moment, closing my eyes to catch my breath and slow the spinning in my mind.

"My Master. Kyrinov."
There, that was better. I felt the swirling fade somewhat as I found something else to focus on. I considered what to say, "he's... gentle. At least, gentle with me. At least... usually."

A grimace flashed across my features as I considered the mission I'd failed. He'd never raised a hand against me, but his disappointment cut deeper than a vibroblade ever could.

"Why do you ask? I... I'm not leading you to him, so you can forget about that."

Could this Jedi take on my Master, if he did track him down? I shuddered, entirely unwilling to entertain the idea. My jaw clenched as suddenly I realized that... I may not have a choice. Once again, I'd proven myself to be stupid and naive, allowing this Jedi to know far more than I should have. Grimacing, I moved a hand to my head, hoping I hadn't somehow given his location away already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom