Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nal Hutta

Besides known as fearsome Warriors of ye Galaxy, they were also know as professional and prominent Bounty Hunters that many could rely on getting a job done with no screw ups or any wrongdoings. Whether it was a Jedi, Sith, politician, businessman, or a crime lord thou job would be a complete success and have their client very content and happy which meant a good treasure of credits, materials, or weaponry.

And here they were to prove that they were ye best of ye best that had ever graced this Galaxy and it's inhabitants.

"Okay, so there's this crime lord on this swamp that's been giving trouble to a lot of people from different factions; even some crime syndicates hate this guy. They say that he's untouchable, invincible, and stuff like that. But I say screw those rumors and show them what happens when a guy like this gets a visit from us," thou Akaan said to his fellow brothers and sisters that were here to capture this bounty and get a sweet deal out of it. Besides, he loved to show people how wrong they were and shove it down their mouth.

"Any questions or concerns?"

[member="Ra Vizsla"], [member="Aton Rekali"], [member="Kami Meran"], [member="Melfa Exmoore"]

Rekali the Hutt

R
Rekali Da Hutt, doe armed in Rekali'gam an' toting Lightaxe and crossbow, took more den his fair share a odd looks from da rest uh da mandalorians. He just imagine da thoughts going through dey heads.

He's gonna betray us.

Probably just wants to tie up some loose ends.

Not way a Hutt could be a 'Real' Mandalorian.

I heard he took up an entire dropship to get here.

What a fatty, how did they even make armor for dat guy?

Man, Clan Rekali's goin to da chitter.

All criticisms Rekali Da Hutt fought daily. All criticisms he'd answer. He was no less manda than any uh da otha beskar'gam toters here. And deese otha Hutts that Rekali would have to deal with as dey got in his way?

Dey betta check desselves before dey wreck desselves.

[member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Ra Vizsla"] [member="Aton Rekali"] [member="Kami Meran"] [member="Melfa Exmoore"]

Kami looked as though she was going to be sick.
this was her first real outing with fellow mandos and she had Flutter fly's in her stomach.
" Look i have every ones backs ok . then its back home for Tandoshian hot pots ok?" she said rather too cheerfully.

[member="Rekali the Hutt"] [member="Vilaz Munin"]

From one swampy planet to another. Aton had grown up in environments that seemed to thrive off of some weird kind of idea that people wanted to visit places like this. As if a person had nothing better to do with their lives than to sit around a murky water planet somewhere and just twiddle their thumbs while counting mosquito bites. Yeah, Aton wasn’t a very happy camper. One trip to a beach, a proper beach, and he had quickly found himself torn apart inside. There was a comfort in places like that, not so much in a swamp. So here he was on Nal Hutta, some sort of glorious jewel that he could only assume had long since been lost in a damp, salty smelling wasteland.

Then again, perhaps saying that was a bit too harsh. His situation wasn’t any less horrible than what it had been when he grew up. Sure, there was a distinct lack of Jedi temples, but it wasn’t all that unfamiliar. Temperature might have been a bit warmer, but it was tolerable.

Besides, Aton was here to play Renegade Blaster Cop with a hutt and his crew. He had dreams about this since he was very small.

“How does our situation look?” Aton asked. “How many of them are there compared to us?”

[member="Kami Meran"] // [member="Rekali the Hutt"] //[member="Vilaz Munin"]

[member="Aton Rekali"] [member="Rekali the Hutt"] [member="Vilaz Munin"]

Kami had to admit she preferred working on ships than she did running around swamps.
" Man i wish my Dewback was field test ready. any of you guys want a small tank? " she jokingly asked cricking her back and stretching her double joints.
" lets just get this all done with shall we? then its Beer and Hookers for all."

He could feel their muse and excitement of this hunt. This was, after all, a personal hobby that most Mandalorians chose to do in times of peace and tranquility so that they could have something to live off of. It was dangerous, but did Mandalorians cares about dangerous and risky things? Never. It was either adapt or perish, and thee Warriors of Mandalore adapted to most situations which made them thou apex warriors of this Galaxy.

Adapting was something natural to ye Mandalorians and it was something that non-Mandalorians had trouble with since their government and leaders made it so easy for their subjects. A good and decent standard of living for exchange of power and wealth. On thy other hand, Mandalorians had to fight and work for their own way of life instead of their Mand'alor giving them free everything.

"I'll pass on that offer of beer and hookers," thou Akaan said [member="Kami Meran"] since he was already in a romantic relationship that he loved and was happy to be in.

"Don't worry, Aton, we beat them in every possible way. There might be more of them, but we have better experiences than them. I'll bet you twenty credits that seven of those entry guards will just run away like damn cowards like them damn Republicans," Vilaz said to Aton.

"Is everyone ready or does some still need their fething time," ye Alor of Clan Munin asked to his fellow Mandalorians before they put this show on ye road.

[member="Kami Meran"] [member="Aton Rekali"] [member="Rekali the Hutt"]

Blackthorne

She of the Trillion Thorns
It was hot. It was muggy. It smelled. Squelching sounds were a song of feet through muck. Melfa felt right at home.

Heat did not bother a Komodi, neither in particular did humidity or smells. For creatures who lived as gypsies, adaptation and learning to love what stars you lay beneath were par for norm. Clawed digits curled around bone pommel of what weaponry hung at her right hip. She was not want to use for blades very often, nor blasters either - but no telling what sorts of cretins they'd face today.

A cheshire grin stretched grey lips, exposing an assortment of lethal fangs within. Melfa hung back as preparations were made to move out, "Melfa is ready," she said to what man had taken charge of this group, [member="Vilaz Munin"], "you want, can roast crime man, ha? Lords make good bonfire kindling."

She gave a grating cackle, armored tail lashing about.

There was no real doubt about that. A happy group such as Vilaz’ was more than enough to fend off another, possibly slightly bigger group of people. Especially when it all depended on how combat went. It weighed heavily on such a simple truth as how well-trained a group was compared to another, and to think that those who Aton surrounded himself with at this given time was anything less than a five man army was to bring dishonor upon not them but himself. Aton shook his head at Alor Munin’s question. He had nothing of value to add, nor any question of significant weight to ask. They were all set for a showdown of great proportions and it was all spearheaded by Mandalore’s finest. Aton’s fervent brown nosing aside, odds of failure truly was within reach of almost some near-negative percentages. They had this in a handbasket already, tied up with a pretty bow and everything.

“Aton of Clan Rekali stands ready as well.” Aton said with a firm nod as he ensured those around him of his presence. “I’d say that doing anything but literally roast ‘crime man’ would be a great shame.”

“We’re like a bunch of vigilantes almost. It’s like we’re part of that Legion of Justice cart-” He cleared his throat and brushed dirt off his shoulder. “Never mind. Let’s just see about getting these creeps off our streets and into a shallow grave.”

“To justice, and beyond.” Aton whispered beneath his breath. A chuckle forced his lips apart.

He truly was living out a childhood fantasy right now. Killing criminal scum? No qualms about it, brother.

[member="Melfa Exmoore"] // [member="Vilaz Munin"] // [member="Kami Meran"] // @Rekali the Hutt​

"I'll tell you something for free im annoyed i haven't invented a swamp vehicle for our army yet. ill get right on that as soon as this skeving thing is done. " kami said taking point.
and climbing a tree.
taking out her machro binoculars.
" Yeah we in Clan Meran are like that too only we wear our inside our armor."
she joked.
" west is all clear."

[member="Aton Rekali"][member="Melfa Exmoore"][member="Vilaz Munin"][member="Rekali the Hutt"]

Thine eyes were laid upon thee yonder Vilaz Munin, whereas ye Mando'ade stoodeth upon a swamp. Hither to, Iron Wolf Ra Vizsla did glare with emerald eyes at thine friendeths and foeths alike. Twas not a ounce of fear nor seven pence of cowardice among ye Mando'ade. Ra stood proud, admiring, looking upon them all with proud eyes. T-vizors, armor, guns, twas quite spectacle of a formidable force. Approaching Vilaz, Ra sayeth thus.

"I'm ready to go, let's do this."

It twas not a most proper vernacular, twas not a most proper way of speech. But it was a way to inform Vilaz that Ra was good to go.

Because he was good to go. Good to go kill a Hutt. Perhaps this Hutt was a benefactor of Playhutt magazine and they could possibly get some cool back issues out of a deal. Either way, Ra was ready to light some fires and burn some tires.

[member="Aton Rekali"] [member="Melfa Exmoore"] [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Rekali the Hutt"]

Rekali the Hutt

R
"I'm down bawse." Da Hutt, dat was da good Hutt, replied to da most rednecked of Mandalorians. His ax was still clicked onto da back of his Rekali'gam, and he chose to bear his crossbow. Lightarrows were a no-go cuz a da lightshow, so instead he sported some durasteel broadheads. Kept a couple microedge heads in too, case any of der mercs 'ad some tough armor on 'em. Slitherin behind da Munin'alor and Mand'alor da Hutt was eva checkin his perafarals, makin sho dey wasn't bein blindsided or nu'in. Dey were clear, fo now at least.

Headin down da alleyway Rekali da Hutt noticed iwas quiet, too quiet. Day hadn't run into nothin yit, nothin atall. If dis was an flik da Hutt figured dis would be when da enemy gloated bout knowin dey was comin all along, right after we'd sprung da trap. Glances from side ta side got quicka as da Hutt finally spotted somethin, in da corner. Long pipe nose an a couple black saucers on his eyes, da thing looked like a Kubaz. 'e stood fo only a smidge, 'fore shadowfiying into da wall.

"We're being watched." Rekali da Hutt didn't try ta be quiet. Dey would hear 'e knew, and 'e wasn't afraid. Feth these small time bangers and dey coward spies. Dey weren't getting outta here when da mandos came to town.

[member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Aton Rekali"] [member="Melfa Exmoore"] [member="Ra Vizsla"] [member="Kami Meran"]

Skev old man was here. kami let out a burp. better get tomboy stuff out before he notices her.
" Just getting red of those lady noises. so we doing this or getting breakfast? i know a good Huttese place. "
she joked leaping to another tree.

He tsked as Kami climbed up a tree. Aton couldn’t help being perhaps a little too immature for someone of his supposed stature. Which was to assume he had a stature to begin with. He was just cannon fodder at this point, but perhaps with time that would change. Head craned to look around for those who were to oppose Munin and his merry group of Mandalorians. Problem was, a booming voice caught his attention. Eyes shifted towards it, set themselves on none other than Mand’alor himself. Aton stopped dead in his track and praised his deities that his face was obscured by a helmet that hugged his face perhaps a little too tight in an armor he hadn’t worn since he was a year younger. It covered him well enough, but he could certainly have done with an upgrade. No doubt about that.

Time to grow up, perhaps. A grown armor for a grown man. If he even deserved to call himself that. Yestersecond’s comic book quote had him gunning for a dedicated position in a field of manchildren. As more thought went into it he realized that it was was most likely not something that was going to change in a good while. He enjoyed himself for what he was, there was no shame in that.

“A squad of armored Mandalorians have entered gang territories,” Aton shrugged. “I am pretty sure I would be watching them with a great measure of curiosity as well.”

Finger put away from his rifle’s trigger, Aton spun around to look around and acquaint himself with any potential escape routes. Just in case.

“We got plenty of room to work with here.” He observed. “I’m just gonna- Yeah, just gonna keep an eye out for ambushes.”

“Just in case.”

[member="Ra Vizsla"] [member="Rekali the Hutt"] [member="Kami Meran"] [member="Melfa Exmoore"] [member="Vilaz Munin"]​

[member="Aton Rekali"]

" You do that i'll keep an eye out up here. what can i say? im communing with nature." she joked hearing a tisk.
"got to keep old guy alive don't we?" she took a pop at [member="Ra Vizsla"] s age. at 14 she was small and light and her freerunning combat style was far outside a conventional Mandalorian norm.
" we got movement due west five clicks."

[member="Rekali the Hutt"][member="Melfa Exmoore"][member="Vilaz Munin"]

Matreya

"What in t-" Damien said as he approached the group, before a voice could be heard. It was almost godlike, like a voice that knew all that was happening. It was his writer's voice: "Don't say that word! That's part of this challenge!" Damien stared skyward with an arched brow.

"Hey man, listen here, I say what ever t-" Damien began, his friendly omni voice cutting him off, "This jerk," Damien continued, his speech stopped from being heard, "-frak I want whenever t-", again this word was cut off, "Tight pants!!" "-kark I want!!"

"This fethin guy.." Damien muttered, brushing his hair back, "Anyway, sorry I'm late guys. You wouldn't believe t-" Another overlap, "TATERTOTS!" This time Damien shouted, "SHUT UP YOU BUMBLING FOOLISH IDIOT!!!"

"Gah! So what's going on, where is our target?"

[member="Kami Meran"] [member="Aton Rekali"] [member="Rekali the Hutt"] [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Ra Vizsla"]

Kami looked down as [member="Damien Daemon"] asked his question
" looks like 5 clicks west. i cant get a clear read though." she answered jumping down from a Worshyre tree.
" Options? " she asked returning her Machrobinoculars.
[member="Aton Rekali"][member="Rekali the Hutt"][member="Ra Vizsla"][member="Melfa Exmoore"][member="Vilaz Munin"]

And so ye group of Mandalorian Bounty Hunters were off to be le vigilantes of this place, save thee day, and to kill their target so that they could take its head and cash it in got something good from their employer. They were all ready and prepared to deal with whatever crime lord that many people hated and somehow couldn't get rid of. Were they too afraid? Or did they lack the resources to do so? Vilaz could care less of why this hated crime lord wasn't already disintegrated. Nor did he cares about the people that hated this crime lord and he was only doing it for thou money. Now if some crime lord had tried to step on the toes of his clan or someone else's, then Vilaz would actually care and hunt down ye idiot that thought it was smart to go messing around with thou Mandalorians.

As they walked into town, they were being watched and spies by the eyes and ears of this crime lord. Did Vilaz cared? Nope, not at all. All he knew was that this person or thing was going to wet their pants once they received word of thee group of Mandalorians closing on their headquarters here on Nal Hutta.

Vilaz wouldn't be surprised if a firefight between his fellow Mandos and these scummy, cowardly thugs broke out on behalf of this infamous crime lord that they were dealing with.

Vilaz just hoped that they had a big gun to make their time worthwhile if a firefight started.

[member="Kami Meran"] [member="Damien Daemon"] [member="Aton Rekali"] [member="Rekali the Hutt"] [member="Ra Vizsla"] [member="Melfa Exmoore"]

ooc its Thine Money

" guy as much as i love trudging threw mud i got a message my prototype is ready for field testing. you guy's cool with me getting it dropped buy?" Kammi asked all those around her. " I call it a Dewback."

Ra looked westward to where there was reported movement. He didnt’ see any. He didn’t smell any. Ra was truly confused as to why there had been any reported movement at all. Iron Wolf moved towards others, looking at Damien Daemon. This guy was clearly losing it. He seemed confused for some reason, confused as to how he had gotten here or why. It didn’t seem like much a reason to cause such a fuss, but Ra wasn’t about to hear any more of it. He raised his hand up to his mouth and motioned for Damien to be quiet. They were hunting, right now. They were moving towards their target. A target that had been preordained as a Hutt by their leader, who in this instance was not Mand’alor. No, Ra had deigned to Vilaz, Akaan, War. This man was more than capable of leading a charge, of providing a hunt and its quarry with ample combat. No, this man would lead them this day. Not Ra.

Fire erupted on Ra’s westward flank. They weren’t as sneaky as they thought they were. Ra was clipped in his shoulder before he had realized what was going on. This was an ambush.

An ambush.

“AMBUSH,” Ra yelled.

[member="Kami Meran"] [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Damien Daemon"] [member="Aton Rekali"] [member="Rekali the Hutt"] [member="Melfa Exmoore"]

Blackthorne

She of the Trillion Thorns
Melfa became fleetingly aware that what scenery surrounded them had begun to shift. Were they in a swamp? Where they in a town? Slit pupils flickered towards a random yelling man that had joined them, narrowing at the intrusion of a hunter's quiet. And then they were ambushed. So much for slipping in unnoticed - though Melfa had her doubts of whether or not Mandalorians could operate with subtlety. Truly, this seemed far more natural given their brutish dispositions. She grinned, she swiveled, she reached for a nearby trash receptacle.

They were in a swamp town, so it was full of nasty, swampy things.

Melfa gave a grunt and bodily hurled it over her head directly into oncoming fire. It smashed into a man as he popped out of cover and exploded its contents over his nearby shooter companion.

With a hiss she felt a blaster bolt ping off tail scales.

Melfa's tail lashed angrily and snagged a nearby bench...

[member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Aton Rekali"] [member="Kami Meran"] [member="Ra Vizsla"] [member="Rekali the Hutt"] [member="Damien Daemon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom