Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are all the Ordo??

Just wondering where are all the Clan Ordo RPers out there?

I am brewing up a plot to have the Clan reforged after its sundering due to the Civil War and the Sith Annexation of Mandalore.

Would love to see other Ordo RPers and what they're characters are up to. So if you are an Ordo post down below about your character and any suggestions you have to the idea of the rebirth of Clan Ordo.

[member="Arla Ordo"] [member="Jair Ordo"] [member="Ellie Ordo"]

Well this is a start. So here is the idea, as a part of my character's personal journey in redeeming herself as a Mando (returning to the fold from being some Hutt's gunslinger), I am sending Beskadala ona quest to reunite the separated Ordo into a Renewed Clan Ordo.

As a part of this story arc - I also plan to create a underground enclave on some Outer Rim world (ala the TV Show) with the much much much later goal of reclaiming the world of our namesake - Ordo.

What do you guys think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom