Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When the Red Lady sings

Theed,
Naboo.

The man was crawling now, on his hands and knees.

"You cannot do this to me...you cannot do this to meee..."

The shadow behind him loomed large. Golden eyes glowed in the gloom. When he smiled, fangs glittered in the dim moonlight. Theed was asleep at this hour, this late at night only the night folks ventured out. And amongst those of the night there were not many who would dare bare their fangs.

This Draclau was obviously not one of them.

"I do not think you realize the scope of your existence."

His voice was a soft hiss in the ear of the frightened man. A fatal bell toll ringing the end of the poor man's reign. A crimson cloak draped his form, the cowl shading most of his face.

"Scream to your master boy...for I intend you to be a sacrifice!"

A hand lashed out and grabbed his throat, wrenching it against the natural directions. Slowly yet surely the bones twisted and snapped. The neck came loose and free, the man's screams died in his own throat. A low gurgle that ended in a hushed moan.

"I intend him to be a sacrifice too."

Grabbing the body by the collar Skorn leapt up, the force pumping through his legs. He stamped down onto a roof, cracking it under his augmented weight. One swing was all it took to fling the corspe into the facade of the shop that had stood in the main market of Theed. He had known for some time now that it had been owned by another walker of the Dark Path. Of course, he did not know who and he did not care who.

After all...

"There can be only one."

He whispered softly under his breath.

@[member="Nessarose deWinter"]

"You know, my sister Morgaine says that all the time," came a voice behind the Draclau.

It had been a long night. And despite having her business develop mostly here, the young deWinter was not really a fan of the gunganee planet. If it hadn't been for a super important meeting she had to conduct a few hour hence, she would probably not even have remained on the planet for the night. But yeah, no choice in that. Had to be a responsible adult and whatnot.

Anyway, she'd been trying to get some sleep, but it was really hard to do that when someone was slaughtering people outside. And now with a corpse that managed to land right near one of her boutiques, all in all, it was just bad form!

So she'd gotten up and hadn't bothered even dressing, leaving her in black girl-boxers and a very oversized soft-pink colored t-shirt. Not that it mattered much. The Force could be felt and smelled on her like bad gas on a truck driver's general presence.

"Of course, she's usually just talking about herself and the amount of spice she can have in one sitting without dying, which really is sort of breathtaking, especially when you're worried sick about your sibling, but I don't think you're the sort of a mister who cares much for his, are ya?"

@[member="Skorn Draclau"]

@[member="Nessarose deWinter"]

"Pretty."

Turning about he was a little surprised to find out that his informant had cheated him so badly. Maybe he should have killed the weasel after all. He cracked a smile at her, eyes shining with anticipation.

"As it so happens, I love my sister very much."

He leaped straight at her, an ornate lightsaber hilt spun out from his belt and shot to his hand. He landed not four feet away, one foot touching the ground for the barest of an instant. He used that one moment to propel himself forward. The force hungered through his veins. The Darkside flowing through him unchecked. He lunged at her, violet blade igniting as he neared her.

A lightsaber! That was no fair. That was cheating! Nessarose's garb left little to the imagination of how many weapons were actually on her body - none. Though to be fair, having weapons on her wouldn't have really saved her butt. Her abilities with weapons left too much to be desired.

But there were other things Nessarose was good at. Her mother had trained her well; her upbringing had included a strong emphasis on dance and movement, and the Sith Sorceress leaped backwards now, putting distance between her and the man (was he even a man?) who was assaulting her.

"Then go visit her!" she yelled back as her hands already began to rise, the pink orb of the Kinetite forming between them, and she sent the first one towards him as she propelled herself to a new direction, wanting to keep the two apart as much as possible.

[member="Skorn Draclau"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom