Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When the Cat's Around....

Sanna watsed no time in scarffing down the fish. She dug her claws into the meat, helping to cut it into little peices that helped to stuff her mouth with enough during each round. One by one the fish were eaten down to the bone, Sanna taking little sips of her milk as she went on. Eventually half the fish were gone by the time she gave a loud belch. As she ate others were looking over at the odd sight of a cat woman who was eating as she did. Sanna didn't notice as, of course, she was far to busy eating.

@[member="Krest"]

Krest couldn't help but laugh again, watching her. He at idly at his dish, using the two wooden sticks he was given much like chopsticks. He took a bite before laughing again. "Wo wo. Slow down before you choke on a bone or something." He smiles at @[member="Sanna Legra"]. The child was full of surprises.

She gulped down the last bit before saying "Please. I used to eat like this back home. And that had the sides to go with it." Sanna guzzled more of her drink down before letting out a big belch that caught the attention of many. "How much money do you have?" she asked. "I think I might want a second round."

@[member="Krest"]

Krest just shook his head, laughing still. "Don't worry about it. I can pay for the bill." Krest was't really worried about cash, specially on the Templar home planet. Though something was interested the Zabrak. "You run into the others who found you again yet?"

@[member="Sanna Legra"]

"Nope. Not yet." she said, waving down the tender for more food. She indicated it so he didn't have to run all the way back to the table. Afterwards she looked back to Krest and asked "So I hear you got promoted to knight. Must be nice. You get any students yet? If you did, let me know if they get out of hand. I'll straighten then out." She said while showing off her claws. The next plate arrived so she was off to eating again while @[member="Krest"] talked.

Krest smirks, eating with his chopsticks. "I got a couple, yeah. It's nice to be able to teach, always something I've wanted to do." He chuckles for once, leaning back in his seat as he watched @[member="Sanna Legra"] eat. "I'm sure you would straighten them out. But I do have a request if you don't mind." His tone turned oddly serious as he watched her, his smile now gone.

Hearing his serious tone she looked up. Swallowing what was in her mouth and wipping her mouth for crumbs she managed herself before leaning foward and saying "Okay. What is it?" Sanna was actually curious to know since whatever it was seemed really important.

@[member="Krest"]

Krest leaned back in his seat, watching her. "Don't forget you're still only fifteen. You don't have to rush into adulthood just because your body did. And don't let people take advantage of you, like the Sith you met. Circe. If she gets the chance she'll drug you. and then use you for what ever she wants." @[member="Sanna Legra"]

"More like four hundread and fifteen. But don't worry. I think I know how to deal with the likes of Sith. And try not to think of yourself as my keeper or something. As much as I appreciate everything you've been doing for me, I can take care of myself you know. Easy really when you have the relfexes and durability of a Togorian." She leaned back in her seat with a very confident look to her.

@[member="Krest"]

Krest shrugged his shoulders. "From what I hear about Circe she'll find a way to drug you no problem. But it's your life." He shook his head lightly before taking another bite of his meal. "Not so much keeper as a protector. I do feel responsible for you." @[member="Sanna Legra"]

"Well don't. I'm old enoughn to look out for myself, okay?" she said with a little annoyed tone. Being a teenager within an adult body that was hundreads of years old obviously had it's toll on the mentaility of someone like Sanna. This was her way of venting her own want for being in charge of her life at play, especially how she felt it was ruined by what had happened to her before.

@[member="Krest"]

Krest shook his head slow, smiling. He holds out his hand, motioning to the emitter in the center of his palm. "My entire arm is robotic. I lost it while I was protecting a good friend of mine. She was the Princess of Falleen, only heir to the throne. A mad man jumped at her one day and I moved to stop him. I don't know why, but he had a saber and he used it to cut my arm clean off. The other guards took care of the man, but I was down an arm. Grant it they built me a new one, but I took the mans saber and said I wanted it built into the limb so I could always have a blade easy to get."

The Zabrak flicks his hand back. The emitter lines back up with the rest of the saber and the small blue blade ignites, humming lightly. "I've lived most of my life as a body guard. So I don't care how old you are or if you hate me or not, I'll be protecting you. You could become the head of the Templars with me still a knight and I would still protect you." The saber turns off and his hand snaps back into place. He offers a light shrug to @[member="Sanna Legra"]. "I wont stop you from living your life, but I'll be around to pull you out of a bad situation if I have to."

Hearing that type of comminting speech given by him, Sanna looked a bit touched and yet also a little unsure. To hear someone say that to her was like someone trying to be a parent as well. Sanna's parents were long gone and she'd felt more alone because of it, but to know there was someone like @[member="Krest"] who was willing to do the same for her made her realize how little has changed between the people of her time with this one. While she was still a little rebelious to the idea of being looked after she still felt a little less worried when knowing Krest was there.

She just gave a little "Thank you...." before looking down at her hands.

Krest rubbed the back of his head then, glancing off. "Uh.. You're welcome, yeah." It wasn't the answer he expected. If anything, he thought she'd storm off. But she was still here, and there was still food. "Er.. You still hungry?" He looked back to @[member="Sanna Legra"], blinking.

"No....I think I'm done for today." She stood up, picking up her jacket, and said "Let's just get back before they start to worry more." Without waiting for him to say anything or make a move she started walking out of the resturant in a little hurry.

@[member="Krest"]

Krest blinked, moving to rush after her, but he stopped himself. He sighed, rubbing the back of his head before paying the bill. "I'm not sure what to do with her. Or how to help her." He casts a glance to the Wookie, shrugging his shoulders.

The Wookie picked up the credits, shrugging his massive shoulders. "<Give her time. And don't press her. You come off kinda creepy now and then.>" Krest stared at the Wookie before hanging his head. "Creepy? Really?" The Wookie shrugged, moving to clean the table. "<Yeah.>"

Krest shook his head before rubbing the back of his neck. "I'll work on it." He moved after @[member="Sanna Legra"] then, walking back to the temple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom