Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When the Cat's Around....

In one of the main cities on Bothawui, the capital planet for the Confederacy of Independant Systems, everything was calm as usual. Everyone was going about their daily activies as they would during any normal day. Buyers and sellers were busy in the markets, mothers tending to children while at play and officers on patrol watching for any crimes. So far for them everything was nice and qu...

A speeder bike suddenly rushed by, many people ducking or jumping out of the way before being hit. The patrol were so surprised by it that it took them a moment to actually get into action. Just as they did they another patrol speeder already pasted them, indicating they'd been chasing whoever it was for a while. Byt the time they caught up with the other patrol they were weaving between the streets and traffic as best they could while trying to see who was over speeding on the speeder bike.

By the time they got a good view one of them wasn't sure what he was seeing. Some woman with fur and a tail and long red hair, likely a Templar by the looks of what she was wearing, speeding down through the streets like a minok out of hell. They started to asses either she was on the run or on a mission, yet the fact she'd not said anything to the other patrol who'd been chasing her meant she was likely some type of criminal.

By the time they started catching up to her she looked back with a smirk before suddenly stopping, making the patrolers pass her by. The fact they had to stop so sudden made them collide first before winding up smashing into the side of a building. No one was hurt but the officers inside were covered in ladies clothing. Seeing this the cat woman laughed before turning around and speeding off again.

However when she tried to go down one street she found herself blocked by another patrol speeder. She made a hard turn left and down one street just to run into another blocking her, forcing her right. Soon enough she found herself surrounded and driving down one street but coming too close to a group of kids at play. She turned hard and, in the process, stopped the bike before hitting them but tossing herself off and landing into a furits and vegatbles vendor.

But the time she recoverdd she found herself surrounded my officers, one of them walking up and saying "You must be Ms. Legra." with a coy tone.

She sat in the middle of her little wreck while saying "Yep that'd be me."

The officer shook his head while saying "You made a big msitake running away, little lady."

"Little lady?" she said, standing. "I'm hundreads of years older than you!"

They quickly cuffed her before the chief said "Call the Templars, or whoever you need to. Let them know we have her."

With that Sanna was forced to wait for whoever would come to get her while sitting on the roof of one of the patrol speeders, a look on her face that said "Screw these guys for runing my fun."

"She did -what- now?" The Zabrak shook his head slow at hearing the tale of @[member="Sanna Legra"]'s joy ride. And he felt somewhat responsible. It was him who brought her to the Templars to begin with. So this call wasn't the best of new for Krest. He hopped into a speeder, having it go to where the cat lady was being held, not exactly excited to clean up the mess.

By the time @[member="Krest"] arrived Sanna could see him and rolled her eyes with a graon, hoping it wouldn't have been him. She'd hoped it be some other Templar offical, or even one of the clones. Anybody but the one who she knew she'd feel guilty for having to make come down here.

The officer approched him and said "I take it she's yours?" indicating Sanna. "We'll let it go.....for now. But might I suggest putting a tighter leash on this....whatever she is." After uncuffing Sanna and pushing her back over to Krest he said "You all have a nice day now." before wrapping things up.

Sanna gave a coy little wave goodbye before looking back to Krest. After that her more juvenile attitude dropped just like her eyes ears and tail did. In fact her tail wrapped around her own leg to show how ashamed she felt right now. After a moment of silence she finally looked back up to him.

"Hi...." she softly said.

Krest rubbed the back of his neck while the officer spoke, but only to stop himself from punching the man in the face. Calling @[member="Sanna Legra"] a pet annoyed the Zabrak to no end. "I'm sure you won't have to deal with her again." Krest almost chuckled when she waved after them, but he kept himself ridged, his face that of a father about to scold his child. But the lecture didn't come. Instead, once the cops left, he ruffled her hair.

"If you're going to do stupid things, at least don't get caught." A small grin formed on the Zabraks face. He wasn't about to stop the girl from having her fun, but her getting in trouble with the law might not end well. "Though, why didn't you go over the ocean? No people or buildings. Much easier to loose the cops chasing you without putting people in danger."

At first she braced herself for him to scold her but when he started giving her ideas on what to do next time made her look surprised. If she were in his shoes Sanna would have him rethinking every little thing he did until he felt so bad about it he'd likely start crying. But here he was actually giving her advice on how to handle the next time around. But when he starting asking about why she didn't go over the ocean she shrugged.

"Not as much a thrill." she said before finding a spot to sit on the ground. As she sat there Sanna pulled out an apple that she'd taken without anyone seeing when she landed among them and the vegtables. She started chewing down while asking "So what? None of the master Templars were around so they sent for you?"

@[member="Krest"]

Krest shrugged his shoulders. "I was closest. And I bet they assumed I could talk to you and get you not to do it again." The thought made him smile though, and laugh. He shook his head slow, looking over the city. "You got a master yet?" He casts a glance to @[member="Sanna Legra"], curious.

She huffed and said "Not yet. But why should I get one. All it's going to be is rules THIS and order THAT." She stopped him and said "I've been forzen for over hundreads of years. Right now I have a lot more I want to do than sit around and meditate, or whatever it is you do for training. I need to get out and enjoy myself more. I'm a 15 year old in a twenty year old body that's been kept preserved in an advanced refridgerator for centruies. I need to do what I want to do." When She was done with the apple she chuked it, not realzing she hit someone's head in the process. When she did, after he starting arguing with someone else for thinking they did it, Sanna just laughed to herself.

@[member="Krest"]

Krest shrugged his shoulders. "Then go out and do what you want. You not a prisoner on this planet. If you want to leave and explore for a while go for it." He smirks at the apple incident though, shaking his head. "Sometimes the best lessons are learned when you travel."

@[member="Sanna Legra"]

"See? At least you agree." she said before graoing to herself. "You should've heard the others. 'You need to train here.' 'You don't know this time and could be at risk.' Ha! I've been through the war. And that was a BIG was over cneturies ago when things were a bit more savage. I can handle whatever this time period throws at me." They'd reached one road crossing, a place where she'd managed to destoy thanks to her meddling, before saying "You should've seen what it was like when they stuidied me. Oh sure they said it was a medical procedure, but I knew better. All the poking around and seeing how I was so....different. And then they put me in some silly hospital dress. My whole backside was exposed. Pfft. Can you imagine that."

@[member="Krest"]

"Yeah maybe." she said, shighing before asking "But did they have to stick so many needles in me? Or have to poke in prod at my.....well.....where I wouldn't let anybody else is what I'll say." Though she had furry skin it was clear she as blushing after that statement.

@[member="Krest"]

Krest kinda shut his hand, frowning deeply. ".. Yeah, don't go on. I'll want to kill someone already dead I bet." He had a bit of an anger problem he had mostly under wraps. But there were a couple things tht would send him back to his Iridonian ways. @[member="Sanna Legra"]

She looked at him oddly for that statement before shrugging it off. As she looked around for something to do Sanna noticed a few kids playing. She titled her head and smiled, watching the kids at play, making her think back to her time when she would try to play with the Torogian children. However, given her human heritage and the fact she looked so different, they would often ignore her or tell her she was a freak and make her go away crying to the arms of her mother and father. This made her begin to frown to the point of looking down, her mind lost in thoughts for a while.

@[member="Krest"]

Krest looked over to her, blinking. He reaches a hand out, setting it lightly on her shoulder. "Whats up?" No matter how independent she wanted to be, he figured she would have a hard time with the new time. He just wanted to help @[member="Sanna Legra"].

Sanna snapped back when he asked, mkaing her say "Nothing." She tried to take things off topic, making her look away and say "Hey, let's grab something to eat. You know any good places around here? Somewhere I can get some fish. I really want some fish and blue milk right about now."

@[member="Krest"]

Krest blinked for a moment, then sighed, shaking his head with a small smile. "I got a place down here. Sushi if you know what it is." He moves down the street to a less busy area of the town. The few people who there there were all aliens of different kinds. Some Zabraks, Ithorians, and even a Wookie. The Wookie was standing behind a low bar, his furry back turned to those who would come close. The bar itself was small and roofed, almost a stall. A fish was plastered on the side of the stall wall.

Looking around, Sanna took in the air of the place. And that air was filled with the smell of fish. She gave an eager yum sound before finding a table and saying that was where they'd sit. After that she flagged a tender down and asked for a nice big platter of fish from whatever planets they'd come from along with an order of blue milk. After that she took off her coat, revealing the dark purple corset shirt she was wearing underneath. She put it on her seat while waiting to hear what @[member="Krest"] wanted, all too eager to start eating herself.

Krest blinked for a moment, watching @[member="Sanna Legra"]. He laughs openly as she runs off, walking calmly after her. He wasn't in any rush. He neared the table, waving lightly to the tender. He ordered something basic, rice and fish, before sitting down across from her. "Shouldn't be long. There's nothing to cook after all."

As they waited she trailed her fingers on the table, hunching over for a moment. When the drinks came she drank some of hers before going back to trailing. Sanna was so tired of waiting she brought her tail up to her lap and started stroking it as a means to calm herself. She sighed for a bit while waiting, all the while thinking on how things were back in her time. She felt so out f place in so many ways while in this time.

@[member="Krest"]

The Wookie himself came over, serving the dishes. They were basic dishes, cooked fish with rice. @[member="Sanna Legra"] ended up with a huge amount. The Wookie had given her as many differen't kinds of fish he could, and smiled at the girl. "<Enjoy.>"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom