Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private When Techies Meet! (Allyson/Kat)

Why did Kat agree to a date, a blind date at that?! There must have been something extra in her drink when she agreed to dating someone she had never met. Up the application was there and it seemed to be a good idea. Should help her get over the bad experience that had been her first crush with Kyra. Perhaps having someone else in her life she wouldn't feel as alone in the galaxy now that her family were happy on Eshan.

Kat had been adjusting her outfit several times. Feeling so unsure of her clothes, Kat tried to wear something nice, having her hair in lazy curls. Her make-up was light and just there to highlight her eyed and features. It was scary for her meeting at the cantina that had been prearranged. With Kat breathing slowly she ordered herself something strong to settle her nerves. Hopefully she wouldn't be waiting long to meet her date, she was curious if it was someone that she knew. That would be something of a relief if it was.

Allyson Locke Allyson Locke

Blind dates weren't Allyson's usual way of dating, besides she only agreed to this because of the person that she would be meeting. It was safe to say the Corellian wasn't a cougar and knew she would probably cause some unintentional disappointment from her date. Her intention was to surprise Kat that she had come back around. Their last interaction wasn't' the best, but at that time, Allyson's hands tied with what Kat wanted from her.

As she got dressed, Allyson wondered if this was a good idea. The Echani girl would be expecting someone fun and ready to date - instead, she'd get Allyson. Pulling on her bomber jacket, she adjusted her white shirt and fiddled with the dog tags. The pilot did her best to look sweeter than usual, but the urge to wear the Corellian blood stripes was too strong.

Even though the intent to date wasn't there, Allyson could still show the girl a good time. She headed towards the cantina and slipped in quickly. The former SIS agent was pretty good at remaining quiet and sneaking up on people. It didn't take her long to find Kat, the signature that her legs emitted was easy to pick up on. Thinking about how that action sounded, Allyson felt a little creepy. Either way, she walked up and slid next to Kat.

"So it seems I'm your lucky plus one for the night. How have you been, Kat?" Kat Decoria Kat Decoria

Kat waited. Drank her beverage as she waited then shifted nervously on her seat as she waited more before she heard a familiar voice call to her. One that she only heard for a small time but recognisable all the same. Looking up, Kat saw the face of Allyson Locke, someone she had been eager to study from since she was a fellow techie like Kat.

A small blush formed on her cheeks, something significant in the usually pale Echani. Kat did think it was odd to see the older woman here but could not deny she was very attractive and her skill with technology only heightened that fact. Kat checked her appearance in her glass quickly then smiled shyly.

"Hel... Hello, Master... Master Locke..." Kat stuttered full of nerves and somewhat excitement with her date.

It would be a lie if Allyson said she didn't have a thing for Echani. There was just something unique about them, and the Corellian couldn't help herself. It was cute in a sense to see the blush cover Kat's cheeks, and it made Allyson smile as she tapped the bar. She had been here several times before, so the bartender knew the usual drink for the woman. He placed down a bucket glass containing an amber liquid. Allyson was notorious for her fixation on her Corellian whiskey, fine Corellian whiskey, to be exact. There was something about the stuff made before the breaking.

Taking a sip of the iceless drink, Allyson licked her top lip slightly to prevent any of the alcohol from going to waste. The glass remained in her hand as she looked back at Kat. "Just call me Allyson, we're not at the Silver Rest or anything needing that sort of title." Being a funny one and knowing that Echani communicated with physical touch, she nudged Kat playfully. "I mean, if you call me by title, people might get the wrong idea here." Another sip of the whiskey followed her brief chuckle.

"So what are you doing signing up for a blind date? You're cute - I'm sure girls are knocking down your door faster than you can date them." Remembering the application stating that Kat was looking for only females, it was a safe assumption that she would want women knocking down her door. Allyson couldn't blame her.

Kat Decoria Kat Decoria

It was easy for her nerves to fade about the date and who it would be, but now there was new nerves about not making a fool of herself in front of Master Locke, or Allyson, as she insisted which only made the Echani blush more. She noted that Allyson, like many Corellians drank the whisky of their world. Kat's dad got her into the drink as well, was her choice when she could order it. Some bartenders argue that she should drink something more suited to her beauty. They usually found her word choice quite foul afterwards.

Kat chuckled and felt her cheeks warm as Allyson nudged her. Why was this cantina so warm?! Was it the jacket? Been so long since she blushed this hard. "Am sorry Mast... I mean Allyson, just been hanging around the Rest a lot lately..." Shook her head as Allyson mentioned girls lining up. Kat's luck was significantly worse. "Nu... No. Not had a lot of chances to date. Only recently came out to my mother, and that had been difficult. She had been accepting but I wasn't sure she would be. And had been caring for her since Eshan was devastated and my brothers died..." Kat trailed off, realising this wasn't good date conversation.

"Sorry, you don't want to know this!" Kat lowered her head embarrassed the fool she made herself.

Allyson nodded as she listened to Kat, it was true the Rest was a bit stale when it came to potential partners - especially if you have a distinct attraction. She hadn't met many Jedi who enjoyed the company of the same gender, so she felt for Kat having had been in her shoes once before. One hand, Allyson was lucky for her time with the Silver Jedi, she already had someone before even joining. Though that was beside the point - the girl looked nervous, and Allyson needed to try and get Kat out of her shell. Finishing the drink, Allyson waved her hand and continued to smile at Kat.

"Its fine, bonus - you already know me, so if you need to vent and let it out, go ahead." Sliding credits to the bartender, she handled her and Kat's bill then leaned closer to the Echani girl.

"How about you and I get out of this stuffy cantina, hmm?" She gave Kat a moment to finish her drink. "You like tech; I like tech - how about I show you how to pilot without using the yolk?" Allyson grabbed Kat's hand and led her through the crowd towards her speeder bike, offering a helmet to the girl she climbed on and patted the seat behind her. "It's a small seat, and I move fast, so you're going to have to hold on." Once Kat made her choice - Allyson took off towards the hangar where she docked her fighter.

Kat Decoria Kat Decoria

It was true that she knew Allyson and felt comfortable venting but there had been a time and place where that happened and she didn't want to fall down that rabbit hole again. Things weren't solved but were less painful, she felt better as much as she could feel better. Smiling politely, she watched as Allyson paid for their drinks and felt guilty, she should have offered. Being the one who owned a tech company.

She finished her drink and felt her hand taken by Allyson and rushed away. This was certainly more exciting than she thought a date could be. Still nervous but levels of new excitement filled her. She was torn between helmet hair or speeder hair. Placing the helmet on, she hoped it hide her blush more as she sat behind Allyson. Arms wrapped tight and pressing her body close.

Her heart was racing, this was certainly a date to remember for Kat.

The speeder bike tore through the streets as Allyson expertly piloted the craft. It was easy to know the movement of the machine; she connected to it beyond the average person or force user. It spoke to her, telling her how it wanted to move, how fast it wanted to go, and she let it - freeing the machine as much as she could with still keeping it in control. The bike slowed to a stop as they entered the garage for the hanger. Allyson moved to get up but felt the tight hold from Kat, grinning she leaned back slightly and rested her hand on the younger girl's "Kat, gotta let me go so I can show you the fighter."

When she was released, Allyson helped her date off the bike and walked towards the Bobcat Interceptor. The ship was a 'gift' from an old friend by the name of Arisa Yune. She often got teased about it, being told she stole it. Allyson mused, knowing that the Jedi would have eventually given it to her. Exhaling, she walked up to the ship and admired it. "It's a small cockpit, so you're going to have to sit on my lap, hope you're okay with that." Waving her hand, "Despite how cute you are, I don't trust anyone in there without me." Remembering that Kat had wanted to learn Mechu Deru and threatened just to ask another Master, Allyson was curious if the girl ever got her training.

"Come on." Allyson placed the ladder against the plane to get into the cockpit; she climbed in and waited for Kat. When the girl decided to climb up, she would realize that Allyson wasn't lying. The cockpit was a snug fit; she would be quite close to the Corellian - close enough to feel the woman's light breath against the nape of her neck, mainly when she spoke.

"So, have you found anyone to teach you Mechu Deru yet?"

Kat Decoria Kat Decoria

It was easy to tell that Allyson had a way with technology that Kat never truly seen in others. She often thought herself an expert and understood it better than most experts thanks to her singular focus on learning all she could but compared to Allyson, she was an amateur and it relight the fire in her to learn mechu-deru. Releasing Allyson from her hug, she removed her helmet and played with her hair, letting the white locks bounce back to life. With colourful dyed highlights that would make her stand out as an Echani.

Eyes studied the ship, she had a million and one questions on the specifications of the ship, top speed, was it modulated or standard design. Had Allyson adjusted anything or thought about upgrades. Even small tinkering could improve things but kept quiet when she was told that the cockpit was small and would have to sit on her lap. Her skirt now felt very short. Her blush still remaining like she caught a fever.

Walking onto the ship, Kat looked around and admired the ship as best she could then looked over at Allyson in cockpit and gulped. It was certainly a tight fit. She sat on Allyson's lap and looked over the controls, trying to steady her heart and breathing.

"Hmmm?" She was feeling a little distracted with the warm breath on her neck. "Oh... No..." Her body squirmed a little as something stirred deep inside her.

Allyson nodded; she shifted her hips to be a bit more comfortable in the cockpit chair. It wasn't made for two people, but it was going to have to work for now. It seemed she would have to start with the basics before she was going to be showing Kat anything advanced like controlling a fighter. "Okay, then." Leaning forward, pressing herself against Kat, the Corellian reached around and grabbed the girl's hands with her own. Flipping them so that they were palm up, Allyson placed a small toy in the open palms.

"Just like living beings, technology has a life force, an essence. It's how technomancers feel and connect with the machinery." Allyson was a bit thankful they were in the cockpit, here there would be no distractions for Kat. Allyson didn't even bother to think about how being in close quarters with each other would be for the Echani girl. Focused on the lesson, Allyson continued with her face close to Kat's ear, her voice loud enough for only Kat to hear. "What you're going to do is focus on this small toy. It emits an electromagnetic field. Focus on it, and do your best to shut everything out and focus on the field. When you have it focused, try and manipulate the shape of the field."

Her words lingered, and her tender breath caressed the Echani's ear. Allyson remained where she was as she waited to see if the Echani had any questions.

Kat Decoria Kat Decoria

Breath Kat. Steady. Don't let thoughts linger and don't let distractions overwhelm your focus. Can do this. Breath. Just breath. Kat told herself over and over again. Her body felt electric and sensitive to touch. This had only happened once after her first kiss but Kyra never acted like this around her after. Kat wasn't sure how she was going to cope with the task at hand when her mind was picturing other things. Vividly picturing them.

However, she kept breathing and studied the toy. Taking it all in and studying every little detail of it. She thought on what Allyson said, in her voice that was very close to her and sent goosebumps down her spine. She could sense the field, it was like an aura around the toy but she was unsure how she could manipulate it, to move it with the Force. "I... I can sense the field but it feels different to the Force. Alien..." Kat whispered back in a low voice.

Allyson smiled as she nodded, though she knew Kat couldn't see her. Her hands remained touching the padawan's as she kept her steady and did her best to block out the ship's electromagnetic field from Kat sensing it. She wanted her to focus on the toy; it was the first step to learning Mechu Deru. "Good job. It is different than the Force, well the Force of the living." Allyson rested her head slightly on Kat's shoulder as she watched - it was a good feeling knowing that the girl picked up on the first step rather quickly.

"Alright, it's going to get a little harder now." Allyson tapped on the back of the girl's hand to get her attention. "Okay, focusing on the field, use the Force to manipulate it. Remember, the Force is in everything that we use and do - even electromagnetic fields. It's just a different format of the Force. Use whatever is on your mind to shape the clay toy in your hand. Typically its easier to manipulate into the first thing that pops into your head. Guess it has something to do with it being the most pronounced or something not sure." Allyson gently chuckled at her comment, remembering her first few basic shapes when she was learning to control the natural gift.

Kat Decoria Kat Decoria

Nope, she would form a shape of something but it was not going to be images in her mind that moment. Clearing her mind of thoughts that were only deepening her pale cheeks blush. Kat studied the field and tried to work around the field, attempting to influence it with the Force.

It seemed not possible, but she had to sort her mind. Guiding it into a form that was not like the initial thoughts in her mind and simple to forge with the clay. Biting her full bottom lip, she focused on the task. Wriggling against Allyson on her lap as she felt determined to work on her task.

The clay started to bend to her will, moving into the shape she was thinking. Those it was not the one she planned. By the time she finished the clay looked like two women kissing. Kat blushed harder.

Allyson mused to herself, wondering what Kat was going to make with the clay. She remembered fondly the weird shaped cone she had made in Kaili’s workshop. Allyson felt through the force that Kat was getting the hang of it and had started to shift the electromagnetic field. A part of her was pleased; she had finally taught someone something of her craft.

She watched as the clay began to take shape, it was slow, and she felt Kat move in her lap. Blinking, Allyson wondered if it was a bit too much, and she needed some stability. “Oh.” Hands moved from Kat’s and found their way to Kat’s waist. Allyson held the girl in place as she continued to work the clay in her hands.

“Eh, probably should have gone over this stuff before getting into the plane, might have been more...comf…” Allyson paused, tilting her head at the shape that the clay had taken. Her eyes blinked quickly as she looked at Kat and then removed her hands from the girl’s hips. “Uh, interesting shape. That’s okay - let’s take this plane for a joyride, yeah?”

Allyson force yoinked the clay from Kat’s hands and shoved it into her jacket pocket. In that same instant, the bobcat came to life and began to prepare for taking off. The jet fired out of the hanger, and they were in the air. Allyson snaked her arms around Kat and controlled the plain with the yoke for the first part, getting them ready in the air.

“So, that’s what you want to do?”

Kat Decoria Kat Decoria

Normal conditions, Kat likely try making a sphere or even hydrospanner to impress. However, she was somewhat more distracted than she usually be, so close to Allyson and unable to completely hide her emotions. It was not every day an attractive Corellian woman took you away to her ship, and she been warned plenty by her sister what the Corellians were like. Almost as bad as Zeltrons.

Kat couldn't deny that feeling Allyson's hands on her waist. It was not fair that she could feel this nice and have to focus on such a new skill but she completed her model. When it was finished and Allyson moved her hands off her waist. Kat feared that Allyson was perhaps not interested in her as she had thought. Was it a misunderstanding? Was this just cosy way to teach and nothing more?

But then Allyson snaked back around. Feeling bold as the ship took off, Kat caressed Allyson's arms slowly, leaning back and softly purring against her ear. "Maybe..." Trying to act coy and innocent now.

Allyson blinked quickly, and the ship lost a little bit of control as the touch of the Echani girl did what it did. "Uh" She honestly didn't know how to react to how forward the girl had become. In the beginning, Allyson was just teasing, but the natural flirtations of the Corellian seemed to have backfired. A soft smile spread across Allyson's face and realized that Kat probably needed a win after everything, especially with the initial conversation they had shared when they met at the bar.

"You're a sweet kid, Kat, but..." Allyson trailed off as she adjusted the controls and got the fighter to fly steadily finally. A few waves of her hand and the machine was on autopilot, giving her a chance to explain herself.

"You're beautiful, and you shouldn't let yourself sit your whole life at the Rest. Get out there and explore." A hand ran through Allyson's loose bangs as she smiled sheepishly. "Seems that Corellian charm got the best of us today. I'd rather take you on as a student. I see a lot of potential in you. We can't be more than a Master and Padawan."

"I can continue the lesson if you want, or I can set you back down planetside - it's up to you."

Kat Decoria Kat Decoria

She let out a small giggle when Allyson lost control of the ship for a moment. It was a sign that her flirting back was working. However, she heard words that crushed her deep in her core. Sweet kid. Sweet. Kid. Kat was younger yes, but it wasn't outrageous age gap, there was significantly bigger ones between couples out there.

It was just unfair that she felt this way and nothing would come from it. When it was mentioned about Allyson becoming her Jedi Master, she blinked surprised by the offer. It was something that she would love but never thought she would be offered. Looking at her hands on top of Allyson's still and thinking on her training, she knew her answer. However, she was needing one thing first.

Turning her head to look at Allyson, she smiled slightly then leaned in quickly and kissed the Corellian deeply. To hell with it, she needed this. Breaking the kiss after several long moments, she then winked to Allyson, "sure we can JUST be Master and Student if you wished."

Allyson had relaxed seeing that she had gotten her point had gotten across. Maybe she should have done it the way she did, but again it was all she could think of. She leaned into the yoke of the fighter as she kept it balanced, listening to Kat. The Corellian nodded and mused over everything, mostly happy that she was going to be able to pass along her skills to someone quite willing. Before her lesson could start again, Kat did something she hadn't expected. Despite everything, Allyson had not seen this coming. She opened her mouth to start the lesson when suddenly Kat had kissed her, just like the clay toy modeled. Wide-eyed and confused, the Corellian did her best to keep the fighter stabilized.

Kat spoke, and Allyson nodded. "Eheh, Yes, just Master and Padawan." Blinking, she cleared her throat and shifted in her seat. It seemed that the Echani girl wasn't going to let this drop, but Allyson was determined to try and teach her. Allyson tilted her head and looked at Kat as she released the yoke and focused the Force on the fighter. Through the Force she controlled the ship as if she was using the controls.

"I think you should ask yourself that question. You going to be able to focus on learning?" Kat Decoria Kat Decoria

It was lucky that Allyson didn't get upset or angry with Kat for the kiss, one could quite easily be annoyed or angry with the surprise but Kat, slightly disappointed that Allyson was wanting to keep the relationship teacher/student. She watched as the Master used the Force and controlled the ship with easy, she noticed how skilled Allyson was in the Force and questioned how she would ever be even close to this level of skill. She looked outside into space, it looked lonely but also exciting. Leaning back into Allyson, trying to get comfortable, while it might appear her to continue to flirt with Allyson however, she was just getting ready for the lesson in the small cockpit.

"Okay, I am ready to learn." Kat placed her hands on her lap, as she looked at the controls and tried picture the Force working through the technology of the ship. It would make flying a ship more interesting, pulling maneuvers that were more complex than one could do using controls. It would allow one to be more quick on the draw and reactive, limiting delay. However, it would likely be harder to fight if a Force nullifying field was active. There was a lot for Kat to think on as she waited for Allyson to continue the class.

Allyson nodded seeing that her student was ready to learn. The fighter steadied and Allyson kept it in control. If anything she was going to be able to take control back if Kat lost it. The awkwardness lingered in the air, but the Corellian hoped that it would quickly pass especially as the lesson continued.

"Okay, remember the electromagnetic field you found with the toy? Same thing just on a larger scale. Try and focus on the engine and computer systems of the fighter." Allyson sat for a moment and tried to think of something for the Echani girl to do. It needed to be something that would be easy, but also easy for the pilot to notice if she had done it wrong or not. "Try and speed up the fighter. Manipulate the computer and engine to speed up. Don't focus on the yoke, if you do you'll use the force like usual to move the ship."

Sitting back, Allyson listened to the comforting buzz of the fighter's life around her. Silently she apologized to the machine for using it in lessons. The poor thing had to deal with her when she was learning as well.

Kat Decoria Kat Decoria

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom