Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When suddenly, rawr!

Hi there! I just signed up; looking forward to getting involved in the game and apping a character. I'm curious as to where I can find info on factions and where the forum might be in terms of plotlines and so on, so I don't trod on anyone's toes trying to get started.

Otherwise, looking forward to having some fun! Got a character already in the works that, hopefully, you guys will like. :3

Thanks! Nice to meet ye! Curious; is it just a matter of putting up a character app and starting play? Or is there a particular process?

[member="Lionrawr"]

Hello and welcome to Chaos!

If you have any further questions or require any help, please don't hesitate to ask!

Here you will find the directory of factions; they should have information in their descriptions.

Here you can find faction advertisements, which provide further information.

As for the current "plot", we have a timeline of events. You just missed the most recent Galactic Event, but there are usually a few each year so you'll be able to catch one I'm sure! Click each timeline entry for information on each event!

I hope you enjoy your stay here :)

[member="Lionrawr"]

Hey there, we have no approval process for characters :)

As long you're within the confines of what is Star Wars and don't play as a banned race, you're good to go! But be sure to understand the current timeline, though, as many people aren't totally aware that this takes place in 844ABY currently!

http://starwarsrp.net/page/articles.html/_/timeline/

^ That's the timeline.

The Galaxy just came out of the Netherworld event where suddenly half the galaxy vanished , things are getting back to normal but the aftermath has left most factions in reduced size whilst others suddenly grabbed power out of nowhere. The Rebel Alliance is on the rise to fight the status quo, the One Sith have captured and hold the core, The Republic is a shadow if its former self; The Mandalorians and The Primeval are on the verge of war...

Lots happening :)

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Lionrawr"] Just create your char and you can start from there.

My Bio if you struggle on lay out and other things. As for fractions if you look at the top there is a button that will show them (just saying the galactic republic is the best even ask [member="Corvus Raaf"] )

Thanks! Actually, I do have a question; I'm looking at the shoutbox, but I don't see anywhere at all that I could type a post into. Is there something I need to do?

[member="Lionrawr"]

Welcome to CHAOS.

Please do NOT be at all guilty or ashamed for having placed a certain song in my head that I can't shake - bad kitty!

Anyway, have fun and keep the questions coming :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom