Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private When Old meets New.

She gazed at the lump of metal now. She didn't even feel the wound so the sudden coddling had her dumbfounded. "Huh, what." She murmured, collecting herself. It wasn't until he picked her up. "I'm fine, please put me down." She looked down towards the ground. She was good at hiding her emotions but she kept it as a safety net in case her face betrayed her.

"I don't need the medical droid, just help me remove the bits and I can heal it myself." She placed her hands on both sides of his face using the force to heal him in case he was hurt anywhere. She felt her heart flutter. I would not mind having you at my side at all. Well kriff. She said to herself mentally. That was some of the sweetest stuff she was told in a long time.

"I can't let you go by yourself anymore. Not now after all that, you expect me to refuse you? After almost dying with you after knowing you for what fifteen minutes? You're stuck with me. I'm coming."

Galen chuckled as she placed her hands on his face to used to force to heal whatever ailed him.

"I am stuck with you huh? Going to have to figure out how to leave you some where on Coruscant!" Galen joked with her.

He placed his hand on the wound as he looked at it. She didn't a medical droid so Galen looked at the wound a bit more and then looked directly into her eyes. He smiled as he aimed to distract her. He thought for a second and then he looked at her even deeper

"
Ya Know, you are not a hald bad fighter kid. You are quit........"

and there it was. The yank. That metal shard in her side He distracted her enough to where she was not thinking about it again and then pulled it clean out. He grabbed a small patch of synthflesh and a laser cauterizer, which he kept in his small little med-pouch. Galen ha lifted up the peice of her tore tunic and touched her bare skin with his fingers as he placed the synthskin onto the wound. He took the cauterizer and hit the skin quick in various spots to hold it into place. Galen had very little medical training but the basics. This was considered basic. Galen proceeded to now melt the rest of the synthskin to her wound. Did it hurt? yeah a little but it was not enough to make it excrusiating.

"
There. You sound be good now Rose. We need to find transport to Coruscant. Either, well, steal it, pay for it, or well, we could take the Sith's ship. It might get us past any blockades. Maybe!"

Galen looked casually over to the Sith's ship.

Rose Ann Lovely Rose Ann Lovely

"Yeah," she chuckled. " That sounds like a challenge." She focused on his words. Distracted by the praise he was about to give her as she gazed back into his - "KRIFF!" she yelped as the pain ran up her body. Searing through her mind.

Quickly after the initial shock she got over it. Gritting her teeth as he took care of her wound. She hissed softly resting her head on his shoulder and frowning at the ground. It was mostly just uncomfortable at this point when he finished and started speaking they both at the same time looked at the siths ship. "You're thinking what I'm thinking?" She asked. "Because I think this ship over here needs a little spring cleaning, so we can take it over to coruscant. She grinned as she heard him pretty much speak her mind just as she offered the idea. "Sounds like a plan, come on." She got up with a furrow of her bros as her hip reminded her what had just happened but she was. As Galen was about to say. Quite the fighter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom