Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private When Old meets New.

Galen had managed to get himself on to Tatooine. He had no particular reason wny he was there but something drew him there. Something set his feelings ary and he landed at one of the space ports. His Jewdi Starfighter, which had no distigushable markings, powered down. Galen of course was no dressed to look like a jedi. He had looked more like a normal resident of Tatooine. He wore just a simple tan tunic and plain boots. Nothing that screamed Jedi. Nothing that said HEY. He was just there. His Starfighter, of course, was so old that no one would really get what it was. Galen had opened the cockpit and jumped out. he tossed some credits to the landing pad attendant and nodded. He made his way into the space port and felt something a bit more strong. Was it another Jedi? Was it someone who was sensitive but had no idea? Was it a Sith? Galen had no idea. He did not want to reach out even further and give himself a way if it was something evil. Galen walked over to the bar and sat for a second.

"What'll it be Mac?!" the bar host had asked.

"
Jawa Juice. with a twist of Meiloorun" Galen had responded. He waited for a second and the host had brought it over to him. He sat there casually, placed the payment on the bartop and he took a sip of the drink. He sat there, just relaxing when, again, he felt the force ripple again. There was someone here, close, to him. The sense he had felt in space was no where near as strong as this one was. The feeling was that who ever it was was literally with in feet of him. Feet? no way, Feet? Maybe yards but not....wait, Feet? Was the entity he was persuing in this very space port? Galen had taken another sip of his drink and a bite of the fruit. Galen took a deep breath and turned around. Was the entity in the room? Galen couldn't reach too far with out giving himself away.

Rose was sitting in a booth not far from Galen.
She hadn't seen her master Ryv in what felt like forever. She had taken a walk away from her responsibility's. Not abandoning them just taking a quick break but what was a break turned into an annoyance. A Rodian stood right next to her. The conversation imperceptible but she suddenly stood up quickly and spilled whatever it was onto the others shirt. Not very calm and Jedi of her. Her pale crystal blue eyes eyed the people around her as she brushed past Galen. If there was any question on who he was sensing there was no longer. The dark navy green version of the Jedi robes selling around her as she made her way out of the bar. Good thing she hadn't really drank anything to. She had terrible alcohol tolerance. She ran her fingers through her fiery hair only to suddenly stop and turn. Now she also felt it. Who or what was calling her so ... For the lack of a better word forcefully through the force. Not that it was malicious or even trying to. But this was surly someone she should meet. She hadn't walked far and while backtracking she bumped into the man. She frowned slightly and looked up into his eyes.

"Why, hello there!"

She spoke warmly even with her past interaction just moments ago. "Rose," she held her hand out to shake his. "Rose ann lovely, nice to meet you."

(Can't figure out how to change the color on mobile.)

Galen had heard the woman speak. He turned in his seat and it was as if the force decided to grab him by his shoulder and say HEY, DUMMY, SHES IN FRONT OF YOU. He saw her had and extended his. The minute his skin touched hers, the feeling had shot back through his body! This is who the force had made him come all the way out here to find, to meet, to, well, keep close? The force had strange ways of doing things.

"
I am Galen Paven. It is a pleasure to meet you Rose. I am sorry to intrude but You are a Jedi?" Galen had said quietly. He was still unsure as to how people responded to Jedi. he had witnessed order 66, the fall of the Jedi and Master Yoda placing him into hypersleep to recreate the Jedi Order. of course, he had seen The Silver Jedi as well as other factions in the galaxy with their own form of Jedi Arts, Sith arts and various incarnations.

"
I beelieve you are who I am supposed to be meeting. I sensed you from afar. A true revelation in the force, I must say!"

Galen slightly smiled.

Rose smiled and cocked a brow. Sure she was happy to see him but the meeting seemed to be shocking for the other.

"Yeah, I'm a Jedi." She flushed a soft pink. "Still a Padawan but soon to be knight." She swung her arm in an arching motion showing her determination and spirit.

"A pleasure to meet you! I wonder why we were to meet." She raised a finger to her lips thinking for a moment. "Ah, I waste my time on what it's when I should be asking you, what are you planning to do now you found me?"

"Well, Rose, our meeting was no coincidence. I am a Knight from old. I was in hypersleep for 800 some-odd years. I was awakened sometime ago by a glitch in the Jedi Temple's safety protocol. It awakened me years early, I am assuming, but i met a few people a long the lines. A few mercs, Jedi and Sith. I come in contact with some unpleasaant people who want to kill me and sell me off to the highest bidder. I also was am a clone of a very famous Jedi. Somehow though, all of his memories and looks were omitted from the process. i am my own person but somehow have this Jedi's force sensitivity."

Why in the hell was Galen telling this girl, he literally just met, all info about himself? The force of course. The force has told him to tell her. Why was unclear but it was the right thing to do. Galen had smiled intently and just sat there.

"
Please, take a seat Rose, we have a lot to learn about one another"

Rose sat down and rested her head in her hands. "Info dumping now?"

She paused and nodded deciding it would be fine to tell him her past.

"Obviously my start is not as obscure as yours. I was a child my parents were killed and I decided I wanted revenge. But I learned it gets you no where to think like that. I was then taken as a Padawan soon after I learned said lesson as a youngling. Things can suck but you move on and let go. My master was obsessed with teaching me forms so I have learned three each to cover another. Form one first and the best as a good foundation shi-cho and one more. Anyways eventually that master turned to the dark side. Supposedly he's dead but I just- I don't feel like he really is." She rubbed her arm. "I'm told over and over he's gone. But the feeling I had when he was around it's not as strong but it lingers. He had shoved me out of his ship after I refused to join him. Not a smart choice did he think I would die on the fall? I-" she just squinted in thought. "Maybe he kinda knew I wouldn't die from that. Probably did but still I think it was a poor choice." She rolled her eyes moving to get a drink of water and waving her hand dismissively. "Sorry for interrupting finish what you were telling me about yourself, what famous Jedi now?"

"Qui-Gon Jinn. Apparently he was a well known Jedi who trained the Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi and also had initially started the training of one Anakin Skywalker, whom, well, was the intrepidious Darth Vader. How I was cloned and look nothing like him is absolutely amazing. After I had initially come ou tof Hyper-sleep, I had met an X-ISB agent who got me into the Old Jedi Temple on Coruscant, but my plans were foiled when a Bounty Hunter named Rik Vonden, a Sith named Arken Rhau and a Underworld scum sucker, Brass, had all come into my life."

Galen had taken another sip of that Jwa Juice with that Meiloorun Fruit and took a deep breath. He shook his head and then went back to explaining to her.

"
Arken Rhau had fought along side me for a while. He actually was coming into the light and I was going to take him under my wings and train him in the way of the Jedi. But he had other plans. he diceded to run off. I feel he is still on Coruscant but I also feel i still need to get into the Jedi Temple ruins to get what I need to complete my own personal training goals."

Galen had casually explained everything to her. Everything that was important any way. Everything she needed to know that He was not some sort of lunatic just looking to skin Jedi. No. He was the real deal. technically, The Silver Jedi had called him Ancient One. It was a term of endearment. He had knowledge of times past and Galen was proud of that, but The SIlver Jedi thought he was unpredicatble. Galen had been teaching himself the ways of the light and dark. Not for evil gain, no, but for knowledge. That was the code of the Grey Jedi, knowledge.

Rose seemed confused. "I- I thought those were just story's. So Vader I mean Anakin, obi wan, they- they all were real?" She hummed at her new found knowledge. "Wow, so you retained only the experience but not the memory of the great Jedi?"

Rose nodded. "Well whatever you need in the temple." She smiled broadly. "I can help you out."

"Yes, they were all real. All the stories are true and The Clone Wars all happened. It was an interesting time in my life. Not only was I born during, well, created, but I helped tipped the Clone Wars in the favor of the republic. I was basically behind the scenes while Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker and the rest fought upfront and attacked the Federation Battle-Droids. It was all surreal."

Galen sat there with her and explained some. Hoping she would ask more.

Rose raised a brow. "What do you mean. How did you help them out from behind the scenes? Just how long have you been around?" She seemed more and more skeptical of his story now. I mean it seemed pretty reasonable to ask questions or not believe someone saying they were an old Jedi master from ages ago that now we're so far back they were recounted as story's not facts.

"Well, I was placed in Hypersleep at the height of Order 66. I axtually was cloned from a Jedi Master named Qui-Gon Ginn. He apparently was killed by a Sith named Darth Maul. I was cloned and was used to infiltrate Seperatists lines. I essentially was cloned to be a Temple Guard but ended up being used by Master Yoda and Master Windu as a Jedi Inquisitor, which now are used to hunt Jedi and kill themn, well were. Now, the Jedi are so scarce."

Galen Paven had taken a sip of his Jawa Juice and shook his head.

"
The battle of Chrisophsis and the Second Battle of Geonisis were my doing. If I did not intervene behind the scenes, The jedi and Clones would of lost those pivitol battles and would of lost the war outright."

Galen took another sip of his Juice and looked at her casually. She could easily see the genuine feeling rrom his eyes.

Rose sighed, placing her cup down with a satisfying thunk.

"Okay- so, you're an ancient Jedi clone with the force even though cloning is known to not pass on the force?" She shook her head. "I mean I believe you I can sense the force within you and- well I can't exactly discount your story. Although for all I know you could be a sith trying to lure me in." She chuckled nervously. "Wouldn't be the first… or the second. I'm sure you and I have a lot to do, so let's get a move on this railspeeder. We can talk as we go." Rose said, finishing her drink. "That way I can really decide if I trust you or not." She waved a hand dismissively. "Don't be offended please, just, I guess I have trust issues now. Surely you understand how outrageous this seems."

"Oh and, if you want to tell me something, don't wait for me to ask."

Last edited:
Galen nodded as he finished his jawa juice and stood up.

"Let's be on our way then. There is something that needs to be taken care of."

Galen walked towards the entrance with the young lady. He walked out of the Cantina and made his way down the road. towards the railspeeder.

"
The story i tell you is true. I actually woke up on Coruscant. I was at the Jedi temple, below the Jedi Temple. That is where I must go to retrieve certain articfacts. These artifacts are what I am going to need to rebuild the Jedi order the way Master Yoda and Windu wanted it rebuilt."

Galen chuckled

"
Sith trying to lure you in? Rose, I am no Sith. There were lots of tests done to me to awaken the force with in me. I wasnt cloned with Force abilities, so to speak, everyone has them at birth. Thety just must be awoken. Most have that done naturally but for my case, experiements had to be done to awaken them. "

Rose kept pace with the man at his right giving him a sidelong look. "Again I can't confirm or deny your story." She pressed a finger to his chest gazing up at him sternly. "You're going to have to prove to me who you are. You may have been a Jedi before but you're obviously not quite them anymore are you? I'm willing to help you. But be that as it may I'm also willing to fight you if that time ever must come." She disconnected the contact between them. "Obviously I don't want that to happen. You seem like a nice person. A crazy person, but a nice person. Though I don't do a ton of socializing, my circle of people is pretty small. So take it as a compliment if you please or leave what I said as it is. Anyways what exactly had to be done to you? Was it like pushing you to the end of your wits or prodding and poking to get for the lack of a word. Your force abilities to work.

She fixed a button on her Jedi robes almost nervously. She was showing a lot of bravado to somewhat hide her fear. She just hoped nothing bad would happen to him. She truly believed that he wasn't there to cause trouble. At least not in a way that was actually harmful to her end all be all goals. She just had a knack for over thinking. What would happen if they went to the temple? She couldn't say for sure what. But it was making the pit in her stomach grow. And she also was very good at getting attached to people although she shouldn't. Her master before Ryv now Ryv himself. A few Padawan she had met. The lizard man who helped teach her how to make force… string? She forgot what it may have actually been called. She knew how to do it though. As between her hands a glossy band of the force almost like silk gleamed with a soft silvery light that it seemed to admit on its own. Carefully it began to form a shape.

(Let's get a move on this Railspeeder was my version of let's get this show on the road but more star wars-ish lol.)

Last edited:
They had made it to where the rail-speeder station was. He had made his way to the steps with Rose in trail when he stopped dead in his tracks. Galen had placed his hand on his lightsaber, which rested casually on his belt. He looked up casually and then down the road slightly. He had felt a distraction, a disturbance in the force. He turned around casually and looked at Rose. Something in his face told her this was serious. Galen had looked up behind Rose to see what looked like a Sith Inquisitor standing on the ledge of the Rail track.

"Rose, behind you. Sith Inquisitor. Over your right shoulder. Do not be alarmed."

Galen had removed his lightsaber from his belt and in one swift circular motion ignited it. The orange hue light up on Rose's face. Before long, Galen sensed another being to his own right. Another swift motion and Galen had deflected a lazer bolt. Galen looked around and with in seconds, about 15 Storm Troopers had swarmed them. The Sith Inquisitor had jumped down from the ledge and ignited his blood red lightsaber.

"
I see you have gotten yourself a friend Galen Paven! Two Jedi! Twice the credits! Two Jedi fetch quite the sum! Rik Vondon will enjoy knowing you are still alive and also knowing the price he paid me to find you was well spent!"

The Sith Inquisitor chuckled as he pointed at Galen and then did the "throat slit motion". Galen just shook his head

"
Vondon! That stunted Bantha sleemo!"

Galen had felt the anger building witihin himself. Galen, of course, would use thisBeing a Gray Jedi, Galen would use both Light and Darkside properties. Galen had positioned his lightsaber just right. What would he do? Galen just needed to get to the old Jedi Temple. He needed Qui-Gon Jinn's lightsaber. He needed to touch it. He needed to harness what energy was left connected to the weapon of a previous Jedi Master but of course, this small obstacle needed to be delt with first.

"Your ability to keep me calm is lacking." She stated under her breath.

Rose smirked at the Jedi and ignited her own ghost fire lightsaber. Almost invisible to the eye, So quiet it was eerie.

She sensed the anger in galvan. She didn't understand how gray Jedis operated per say so she stepped In Front of him. "Go, I'm a big girl I won't die believe you me. She whirled her lightsaber in a windmill motion before letting it rest slightly angled out from her hip. With the same bravado as before. "Just get to the transportation I'll make it to the destination in no time flat."

She was yet to prove herself in a fight to Ryv anyways. She was sick of sitting on the shelf. This was a perfect time for her to really show what she could do if things got out of hand.

Galen Paven had looked at Rose and nodded. He looked at the Sith Inquisitor and steadily walked casually towards him and then with out warning, force jumped up to the rail itself. He had looked down and turned and began to run towards the railspeeder itself. He jumped onto the speeder, lightsaber still ignited, and the speeder took off. Slow at first but it began to speed up. The Storm Troopers had decided it wa sa good idea to open fire. Galen had deflected multiple blaster bolts as the Speeder sped up. Galen had yelled

"Rose, Use your thoughts! Force Run! Catch me!"

Galen had continued to deflect blaster bolts He kept an eye on Rose as he used one hand to deflect those bolts. Sparks had managed to scatter everywhere. Galen had watched Rose casually.

It felt like only seconds where she was defending herself. If she even ever had to.

Catch me!

Rose bolted each seconds seemed like forever. Catch him. It repeated in her head over and over.

So much pressure! Not even an hour In With him and there was a big fight going on. She could never catch it on two legs like this never in a million years. Soon four scaly claws of a Varactyl hit the ground. It's already mighty speed mixed with her force ability made her serge ahead. Leaping through the air she clasped the sides and the rear of the rail speeder sending it rocking but not off track. She could feel the air whipping past her as the scene soon turned into nothing but a blur. Desperately she crawled into it, her body dramatically shrinking as well as ripping. Though soon enough what was a huge beast stood as nothing but a slightly petite girl again. Though the action seemed to cost her physical health. Blood pooled around her slowly as she inhaled trying to catch her breath and sooth her quaking body.

"I either hate you, or love you right now." She looked back to check if they were in the clear. This is crazy. She was crazy. Forget the man. She was the crazy one here.

Galen had looked at her and nodded. He was actually quite impressed. She held herself well. Galen had looked and with out warning, before anything could be done, an explosion rocked the Rail Speeder. It all felt like slow motion as Galen and Rose flew into the air. Galen had looked and with a motion, grabbed Rose with the force. Galen had tossed her and put her gentle on the ground as he himself slammed onto the ground. He rolled roughly on the ground as the destroyed Rail speeder landed around him. Peice of burning, meelting, dura-steel had rained down. Rose was up on a cliff away from the mess as things went awry. about 30 Storm Troopers and the Sith Inquistor had managed to surround Galen.

"Surround the Jedi! Rik Vondon wants him alive! He is extremely expensive!"

The ground began to shake and yelling could be faintly heard and with out warning the Dura-steel began to fly around! Galen lifted up off the ground and pushed all Storm Troopers away from him. Half the Storm Troopers screamed as their bodies disappeared. Desintigration. The Sith Inquisitor looked dumbfounded. He ignited his Lightsaber as Galen had touched back down on the ground.

"
Your parlar tricks do NOT amuse me! You will be brought in GALEN PAVEN!"

Once Galen had touched down on the solid ground. Some of the Storm Troopers had gotten back up. Galen had ignited that orange colored Lightsaber and took a defensive stance.

"
You, Sith, will not prevail! I will take care of you and your lackies!"

The defensive stance quickly turned into an offensive position. Galen had ran quick towards the Sith and lifted that lightsaber. he struck first. Something true Jedi never did. Galen had found balance between Dark and Light. The Sith had blocked the Lightsaber. Galen had drawn back and took a deep breath. He gathered his composer and looked at the Sith.

"
You have no real power over me!"

The Sith groaned on as Galen had raised his left hand and closed his eyes. The Sith began to raise up off the ground and in a split second the Sith had been tossed. Unfurtunately, he landed on his feet. Galen had looked up on the cliff and took his left hand and with out any word, Galen had lifted Rose and brought her down to him. Two against One was always better

She had been surprised to be sent so far. Perhaps allowing her to rest or keep her safe? Though she was sure she knew why when at a moment's notice the men around him vanished. She was glad to not be on that side of the bargain.

Rose watched the peculiar battle bellow a revenant silence befalling her. Until he had pulled her down. She sensed his need for her help and support. Igniting her lightsaber she tossed it. Slamming into the back of the hilt with the side of her foot sending it careening towards the sith inquisitor. She had pinpoint accuracy. However it wouldn't be hard to step out of the way from such an attack. She force pulled the saber back safely into her hand just as her feet gingerly hit the ground. All of it happened in a blink of an eye. It was obvious she intended it to be a lethal blow if the target was struck. Rose stood back to back with the gray Jedi now. The soft gold glow of her saber casted a delightful glimmer in her eyes. "Hello there, needed a helping hand?" She asked playfully. Her stance changed into a defensive posture.

She also had to admit she found a new great respect for the man she was fighting alongside. He was immaculate with his technique. And his knowledge of the force proved to be quite imposing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom