Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When I left you... (Isley)

As the Mandalorian and his former apprentice made their way ever deeper into the Hegemonic Headquarters, they would find their path intercepted by one Isley did not anticipate meeting. Back during his days in the Confederacy, a brief term as Viceroy of Krant saw Isley interact with one [member="Gerion Ardik"] at various meetings. While these moments were fleeting at best, they were enough to warrant the lofting of an eyebrow in response to this arrival. Isley was not exactly...fond...of the Confederates (for damn good reason) but in about thirteen seconds Gerion was going to become one of the only exceptions.

When the Viceroy motioned for the droids to move forward, Isley looked on apprehensively...until he was informed of the content of the boxes. This was quite the surprise indeed, for untold heaps of effort had been placed into the artifacts contained within. The Mandalorian was shocked. Speechless even. Yet he composed himself quick enough to step forward and reclaim that which was rightfully his.

"You have my thanks, Viceroy." he said, giving the man a respectful nod. He then spent the next minute or so donning the Gauntlet and returning the sword to its rightful place by his side. He had gone without them for long enough, and never again would that transpire.

"As time is of the essence, I surmise there are others that are waiting?"

[member="Gerion Ardik"] | [member="Marek Starchaser"]

(<3 <3 <3 <3 <3)

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Marek Starchaser knew his place within the Hegemony. He knew that he wasn’t one of the masterminds behind its inception, and creation, but he was of a position to give an opinion on what it was to do. And that was good enough for him. He always was in the position to give advice and opinions. But what he needed now was someone with more clout and the true direction of the Hegemony. He ran a gambling and entertainment company. And he was good at it, but that made him the web, he dealt in information and drinks.

[member="Gerion Ardik"] and others were the true materminds. And seeing the white haired beauty step up when [member="Isley Verd"] and he arrived home, well, on Lianna for Verd, it gave him only a little pause. He knew there was a connection between the two men and stepped back as they greeted one another. When the crate was delivered, Marek wasn’t sure what to expect, as there had been a lot of change over the past few years within the space formerly known as the Confederacy. Seeing the box, though, and feeling the waves of surprise in the Force, Marek grinned.

Apparently old feuds could be buried. Looking to the other Hegemony member. “Do you want me to turn Verd over to you for welcoming or…?” Not that Marek had things to do. Nope, his schedule was clear.

[member="Isley Verd"] | [member="Marek Starchaser"]

"Think nothing of it." Came the automatic response. This really wasn't all that nice of a gesture. No one ever got out of burglary charges by returning whatever they had burgled. This could have very well been a mistake, seeing as he just armed a potentially vengeful man with super-powered artifacts. Such was the price of common courtesy and some degree of honor among robber barons. "As for time being of the essence, that is my own affair. I have a personal meeting scheduled and I'll need to leave soon." Gerion directed that last part to Marek as well.

"Personal meeting" here meaning "I need to get to Hypori because the monarch of Kuat wants to have dinner with me." If he explained it further, the two men probably would have been understanding. Who he ate dinner with at any given time, however, was his own business. It was better not to reveal such things until it went as pleasantly as he hoped it would. If the dinner went disastrously, then no one would know about it. Speaking of who would and would not know about it, the other members of the Hegemony should have been around here somewhere. Members like [member="Sasha Santhe"] and [member="Darell Irani"] . Maybe even [member="Hion the Herglic"] or [member="Selka Ventus"] . Better to re-acquaint themselves with Verd now, lest other hatchets continued to be left unburied.

Gerion would have stayed, but priorities. "Take care, gentlemen."

Droids following closely, the Umbaran was gone shortly after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom