Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheaton's Law

Don't be a dick.

The GR has enough problems as it is without folks doing their best to propagate the tired notion that we're the Chaos Salt Mines.

Doesn't matter what the circumstances are, or how dickish other folks are being. We can't control how they behave, we can only control how we respond. And if we're going to rehabilitate the GR's reputation and start drawing in newcomers who stick around, we need to control our public appearance. A big part of that will come from how we respond to threads in public.

If someone takes a bounty out on you, roll with it. If someone makes a jab at you in a public post, take it on the chin. If someone does something suspect in a thread, instead of raising hell, try to keep a cool head and handle the situation privately. If that doesn't work, there are channels for solving disputes, and none of them involve passive aggressive remarks or getting your dander up. If you're not sure if a post is going to cause problems, ask someone who can give you an honest opinion before posting.

We're under a microscope, folks. There are a lot of folks out there hoping the GR will fall flat on its face, and you best believe anything we do that can be construed as an act of malice or assholery on our part will be taken that way.

shut-up-wesley.jpg

sorry so sorry.
you are 1000% right though,

[member="Dresden Verbrennung"]

But but then what would I put on my Margarita? A Margarita without salt is just Kool-Aid with alcohol.

Speaking of which I could really go with some Alcoholic Kool-Aid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom