Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favorite musical? :D

I loathe musicals.

Loathe.

But Grease is always stuck in my head. Allow me to explain. When I was a child (6-7), my local daycare had a summercamp for kids to stay at while parents worked. We'd do stuff like go to the pool, go bowling, go to the aquarium, etc. But, for two years, I had a teacher who would only play the Grease soundtrack, nonstop, for the entire day.

So I have stockholm syndrome about it.

Tarika Sadow*

Shadow Fleet Commander | Rule Breaker
that sux Disciple, but grease has always been cool. :D I'm not a big fan of them but I grew up on grease, the wizard of oz (which is still a huge favorite of mine) and marry poppins, BIG fan of dick van dyke.

Disciple said:
I loathe musicals.

Loathe.

But Grease is always stuck in my head. Allow me to explain. When I was a child (6-7), my local daycare had a summercamp for kids to stay at while parents worked. We'd do stuff like go to the pool, go bowling, go to the aquarium, etc. But, for two years, I had a teacher who would only play the Grease soundtrack, nonstop, for the entire day.

So I have stockholm syndrome about it.
I think this explains a lot.

Personally, my favorite musical is probably Dr. Horribles Sing Along Blog, even though it's much shorter than most of what's on this list. Rocky Horror and Little Shop are also awesome in my book. I'm kinda nuts. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom