Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's that coming over the hill? (OS Dominion of Gratos)

Objective: Objective B – Investigate the Lost Lands
Allies: One squad of Sitherhood troopers (minus one) | [member="Darth Timoris"]
Enemies: None

Vandra stayed with the squad despite the urge she had to move on she knew she wasnt trained enough yet to handle a threat by her self so she stayed thered be other missions and one day shed be strong enough to solo a few

[SIZE=9pt]Post: 20/20.
Objective E. Escape the Swamp.
Allies: The Force.
Enemies: Environment.
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Her breath trembled as she sat on the isle in the river. Though calmed, her breath still trembled in the remerging pain of her abdominal wound. How long she sat there, she had no idea. Her focus was simply to draw breath and stay conscious. The sound of the running water was like a lullaby that threatened to draw her in and smother her. She could not rest, not yet. That was when she heard one of the most beautiful sounds in the galaxy. Her eyes opened as she heard the engines of her Fury approaching. Steadily she rose to her feet and took her sabre from her sash. The red blade ignited with a snap-hiss to alert the pilots of her presence. She waved it back and forth like a beacon. When the ship begun to lower itself and take position near the isle, she shut down her sabre and put it back in its place.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]As the gangway lowered, she held her head up high and picked up the satchel in which she had her prize. Proudly and bare-footed the Pale Assassin stepped on board her ship. First, she gave the satchel to a waiting aid. Then, she started removing the wet and bloody clothes. She left them strewn in her wake as she made her way to the emergency medical supplies. Several of her crew were already fuzzing about in order to get her patched up. She laid down on the table and stared up into the metallic ceiling, as the bacta treatment was made ready. They knew her too well to suggest anaesthetics. Darth Ophidia preferred to feel the pain.

“Find me some Arkanian sweet milk for after the surgery, and get me off this stinking planet. If I see another forest I will burn it to cinders.”

With that command, Darth Ophidia's Fury left the swamps of Gratos behind.
[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom