Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction What's Still Unwritten

What came did so in the few moments, that first shift in pressure as the explosion first implodes, the vibrations and change of sound.
"Move move move"Okera wasted no time in herding those nearest to her into cover away from the coming blast as it began to rip its way through the tunnel. There was one too slow, Okera didn't have time to process whom they just grabbed and protected the unfortunate one from what was to come. This bright green blast rips through the cave within a few moments with the screams of pain and the hopelessness from those trapped in the blast. Okera felt the blast pass over her the languishing pain of her body taking the sudden change in pressure the impact, the heat and...

Okera stirs, panting in pain, as she got up from what would have killed any normal person, but that said the togruta was tough even before the blessings of her patron. Whoever she saved was still out cold but breathing. Then she felt it. The cold prickle of something big and dangerous behind her. A large paw slammed her to the ground before she could get her blaster up.
"Do not even try child, I am much older than your race, older than the image of my form that you carried on your shoulder" Okera was unable to move, looking up at the form of an Akul. Much bigger than any she had ever seen and made out of shifting darkness if this beast spoke the truth then well what chance did she have. It regarded her and moved its paw off her and looked briefly around.
"Well you aren't a beast of the void, nor are you corruption and you don't share the same traits as-"
"The Forrmynður, you have been around haven't you child" Well that got her attention, secondly the way this being was using child, even though it wasn't gesturing the meaning got across to Okera clearly. Child as in descendent. Brushing the dirt away and tilting her head to get a view of this beast, then it clicked.
"So guardian of the force, how can this mortal entertain you" It laughed, deep and loud echoing around the chamber before regarding the togruta once again.
"I am a warning, politeness shall we say. The cult of the sith left many artefacts and traps in this place drawing from my domain. The disturbance has awoken many of them and well, you know what we can do when uncontrolled and angered. There are shadows of fear up top, trapped entities of both the slaughter and the hunt with one target. You shouldn't have much trouble Vekra, though I'd advise against tapping into my domain with this group around."

Balance and clarity, Choas yet serenity, passion yet peace. One side could not exist without the other and the Jedi order of her time had lost their way becoming blinded by the light. Palpatine and Vader were drawn in by the darkness and power, regardless of how many died under them.
"Then there was your little community. A deal made with rationality and understanding, leading to a wider renaissance of the order founded by your tribe. Certainly an interesting departure from what we expected, but yet a certainty about it. Elder Okera, leading a golden age of the force in balance and understanding. Dark and light working as one, the cultist past cast aside as if it was cancer."
"It was. Both thought they were right and people suffered for it needlessly. A dick measuring contest spanning generations. We were tired of it." The beast almost smiled and nodded its head towards her.
"You should wake up soon. I believe your newfound friends need help, a descendent of the force should be more than enough. Oh and if you encounter Echo of Whispers in this life send my regards"

Okera gasped as air filled her lungs and her heart started beating again. She wasn't where she had fallen, instead she was up top surrounded by the screams and panic of those around her. Looking up in time to see the charging Terentatek Okera had enough time to tell her patron exactly what she thought of him resurrecting her here before her blade cleaved through the beast in a flash of beskar, blood, and light.
"Get the non combatants to safety. Stand your ground no matter wha-" Rifle up and into aim firing six bursts of three into another as it came down. A third closing, she used the force to throw its dead friend into it before leaping over and driving her blade through its skull. Then she heard it, the deep howl of an Akul pack, their forms coming out of the smoke and charging towards the defensive line. Okera knew it wouldn't be the only form the slaughter would take, though it did tell them that these ones were relatively powerful entities. Demons might be more appropriate but she could deal with linguistics later. Finding a group of warriors, pulling out and firing a flare into the sky.
"Rally up. Hold the line!" This would be where they stood, holding back the advance to give those behind precious few moments to get to safety.

31-313819_galactic-republic-grand-army-of-the-republic-logo.png

Love is our strength, love is our shield and blade

Aien Mueller | Fred Gred Fred Gred | Matsu Ike Matsu Ike | Taiden Keth Taiden Keth

Last edited:
Tag: Okera Vekra Okera Vekra | Aien Mueller | Fred Gred Fred Gred | Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

"Ahhhh. I think you might have made it made or woke it up... or annoyed it.

Okera of Vekra, I carry many names and honours from my time. I am a traveller of the realms and a warrior of light to put it simply. I was sent here to assist and have absolutely no idea where I am or what awaits me, only that you and your party are my allies.

Both their words received a further concerned half-bow, and he would have explained or inquired further. Before he could ahead all manner of horrors were against Taiden's force light, like shadowplay across the front of it. Tendrils, screams, perhaps green blasts. He didn't immediately jump down, instead staying above to assist those moving away, guiding them out with a gentle word or clear direction.

The honorguard above tended to the wounded, even Taresa Kae Taresa Kae did her bit, disguised as she was and playing along. This black vault was a terror to be sure, and against the blinding white of the Echani Jedi above potential monster recoiled.

Confusion and panic met with a serenity of calm unmoved or unbowed. No words were exchanged, instead focused attention to detail as was their way. The Echani group worked with those fleeing below. Grappling lines were fired down where they could be, and ladders fixed above. Perhaps assisting Aien Mueller's team as they were able, the honorguard worked quietly as a team, taking instruction if it was given or acting as best they could if not.

Eventually, Taiden could through the force sense another needed him, and so with a gentle force glide, he drew upon the calmness of their surroundings, bringing himself downward to assist with precious few steps against platforms along the way.

"Rally up. Hold the line!"

He heard her words and was called. From behind Okera a blast of force light, that could perhaps blind those threatening the escape shone through the darkness of this place. If light were fire, it would be ablaze, her silhouette the only shadow ahead of her. As he stepped forward even that was gone, silver etched Keth's sword shining against the light in his hand.

With a simple bow of his head to Dane and Okera, he began to defend the escape with them, side by side.

Be careful what you wish for.

The last thing that evil wants...

76682.gif

"Vanguard" (Secondary - Long Handle)
3ghxt5m3VSQQ1CPIzBGpAJo-jD3AAI6kKb9mG817lp06_6220Q0UlGavOUW9Viv1XNBuoIvInRj4hif18YHgPNXOJjfyn_recaaJLC3RiHe26rW4q-gWgTKkrF1iIB_PYWVzuiN_

"CONSERVATOR" (Primary - Long Handle)
Robes, Battle Armor, Advanced Jedi Utility Belt
Starship: Spectre, HK-88 (Jedi Interceptor in the hangar, Dilorian, and Bike both in the cargo bay, the late Karki Eusith's Armor, Shield, Temple Guard Lightsaber mounted on the wall)
Foes:
Allies: Matsu Ike Matsu Ike Aien Mueller Taiden Keth Taiden Keth Okera Vekra Okera Vekra Or'Fol Moric Or'Fol Moric Glade Glade Fred Gred Fred Gred Amelia Amadis Amelia Amadis Werucoss Nertivor Werucoss Nertivor Eza

E0dsulN.gif

The sounds came first... then the vibrations as across the skies green flames cascaded... waving over stone and the crowd to screams that were caught in their throats. Creatures were running out of the shadowloands.. the massive roots burned into ash... creatures from the deepest parts chanrging coated in fire and screaming even more. Terentateks were one of the first things the jedi master was able to see as she saw the others and her hands were coming up. Katarns, trandoshans and massive kinrath spiders... creatures of other sizes rarely seen outside of wookiee hunting rituals. "Take cover." Her voice came out and the green flames washed over her barrier like water for a moment before moving. She hadn't seen this sort of attack before but sections of the silver rest were on fire.. hallways coated in cascading fires when other jedi were coming out. THeir bodies shielding civilians and assembly members who were trying to move into cover.
The mood in the dining hall changed. The mood was the entire environment and had done so in an instant. The ground started to rumble, the building began to shift and everything went hot, incredibly hot and it was all coming from underground. Looking around, almost frantically, Caltin was not panicking, but searching for what could be the source of the issue or at least the direction.

Everyone outside! NOW!

It was almost too late as the flames shooting up from the depts of the planet actually burst out of the kitchen as if the source of some ridiculous pun. Instinctively, like the “immovable object,” he always put himself into the role of, Vanagor stood and shielded the intense blaze from anyone it would liquify if given a chance. The ground was opening up, the entire place was coming down.

Get clear!

Several Apprentices stood with him to help, but while the massive Jedi Master appreciated their confidence and desire to assist, he would not have their harm on his conscience.

That includes you. We need to know all that we are dealing with.

It was bound to happen, as he could only deflect for so long, but the entire Silver Rest was coming down on top of him. “Don’t worry” would be an apropos thing to put here, but no one concerned themselves. Not out of a lack of concern for the big man, but because… well… he climbed out of the rubble. Just in time to see the Wroshyr Tree of the Knibulus Clan, the family of Wookiees who is closest to the Silver Rest, the family who he personally had known and been an honorary part of for over eight hundred years.

Those Apprentices that wanted to help? He gladly accepted it this time. With a lot of focus, the big man pulled up a patch of ground 25 by 25 pushing for them to get on, and levitated the huge mass of terra firma into the air. This makeshift organic platform would serve as a safety net for anyone who could jump off a tree and onto it in order to get to safety. The Apprentices were free to jump onto the burning branches and help anyone who could not help themselves.

... is my undivided attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom