Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's next...?

After a year-long tenure at the CIS, I'm looking for opportunities to really create something that is mine! I've subbed a planet now to create more roleplay opportunities but I have a whole host of characters who I'd like to go off and see the world!

Verin Oldo Verin Oldo is now assisting the Enclave with their military aspirations, which gives great scope to comment on the Mandalorian 'way' from an external point of view.

Hester Shedo Hester Shedo is wanting to get into lobbying, corporate syndicates, politics but from a different angle-any thoughts/suggestions/critiques that might help me with her?

Those are my primary writing toons at the moment, though I have a dark force user in the shape of Donne Toulemonde Donne Toulemonde

What would your advice be? How can I move forward/grow/develop as a creator and build what I'm already doing/not doing?

Any advice, critique or thoughts blissfully and gratefully received, especially on the above characters!

Ask yourself "what do I think is fun"

And when you have an answer - do it.

For the characters listed above, there's a divine lack of criminal enterprises effecting politics (Hester in mind). There's nothing like getting a mountain of credits under the table to have politicans look the other way. Or lobbying for legalizing something that shouldn't be. I think that'd be a fun angle to explore!

After a year-long tenure at the CIS, I'm looking for opportunities to really create something that is mine! I've subbed a planet now to create more roleplay opportunities but I have a whole host of characters who I'd like to go off and see the world!

Verin Oldo Verin Oldo is now assisting the Enclave with their military aspirations, which gives great scope to comment on the Mandalorian 'way' from an external point of view.

Hester Shedo Hester Shedo is wanting to get into lobbying, corporate syndicates, politics but from a different angle-any thoughts/suggestions/critiques that might help me with her?

Those are my primary writing toons at the moment, though I have a dark force user in the shape of Donne Toulemonde Donne Toulemonde

What would your advice be? How can I move forward/grow/develop as a creator and build what I'm already doing/not doing?

Any advice, critique or thoughts blissfully and gratefully received, especially on the above characters!

We have walked a long road, you and I and it's been nothing but a pleasure to write with you so far.

I have not had the opportunity to get to know Donne Toulemonde Donne Toulemonde , but from all my dealings with all your other characters, they have been nothing but a delight.

I will always be partial to Pravus Cruento Pravus Cruento in particular, however, due to his whole dynamic of blissful ignorance meets underground dealings and the back-and-forth he has with Aela Wren.

Verin Oldo Verin Oldo seems to quite be quite solidifying where he is now in his story, so keep that up - that awkward dealings with the mangoes surrounding him is quite entertaining to see.

As for Hester Shedo Hester Shedo - the sky is definitely not even the limit for her. She can have her fingers in every political and criminal pie she wishes. You mentioned the planet you have subbed - you can have that as her own sandbox to shape as she sees fit. The ultimate high end criminal hub under the very noses of the mandalorians and then expand it across the Galaxy. She's both posh and shrewd enough to pull it off - that corporate vixen.

To get back to Donne Toulemonde Donne Toulemonde , there's very little limits on the board where Dark Siders are concerned. It all depends on the angle you wish to go with her. Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis and Halketh Halketh have an excellent thing going with the New Sith Order (yes, this me being biased - Hi!). Then there is always the Independent road that can be taken. Or the old cliché of a redemption story. You just need that starting strand.

I have rambled quite extensively here. The sweet and short is - keep doing and writing the way you do. Your characters are well written and fun to work with. And where's that darned bounty? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom