Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's hanging?

Hello there fellow forum roleplayers. I am Axel or simply AJ. I come from the Star Wars Roleplay on www.habbo.com, where I have been for approximately three years. Before that, I was roleplaying at a Star Wars Roleplay on www.habbo.se, which I roleplayed at from around 2007. Yes, I am from Sweden.
I've been on this site before but never really registered, I didn't feel like I had the energy to do any more forum roleplaying. However, I got on it now and I thought I'd give it a try.
I already have one friend that I know is here, which is mr. Tracyn Ordo, HI ALAN!

Kayvaan Niveus

K
@[member="Vulpesen"] Don't you dare steal them from me! I will kill you if you try doing that!

I'll admit, I was quite a thief in my thief days, but I've never resorted to stealing something that was attat- wait... Ok, I stole someones prosthetic arm, but that wasn't a natural part of them. In any case, even if I did take your tails, they're too white and I wouldn't know how to attach them.

"... excuse me, Doctor?"
"Yes?"
"Could you please attach a fox tail to my butt."
*Bank confused stare* "Excuse me, what did you just ask?"

Behold, my dilemma. @[member="Kayvaan Niveus"]

Kayvaan Niveus

K
@[member="Vulpesen"] Ever tried the black market? I hear the doctors on there will do anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom