Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's going on here? o.o

I stumbled upon this site when I was trying to make a point to my SO Poet that Star Wars RPs were a dime a dozen these days. However, I found this site really intriguing for some reason and started started looking around. The site is really well put together (dat star map doh), and the quality of some of the threads I read was excellent, but what finally sold me on Chaos was seeing a Hutt as Chancellor. If a Hutt can become Chancellor, then I'd like to stick around to see what I could manage. xD

Some background on myself. Been RPing on and off for over a decade now, getting my start in chatrooms and Myspace. Before that, I mostly wrote short stories and made poorly drawn comics that I shared with my friends. I've been a big fan of Star Wars for nearly that long. Always knew about it and even dabbled in the Star Wars fandom as a kid (to this day, I regret not taking that Imperial Guardsmen figure when my uncle offered it to me for free) but I didn't really get into Star Wars until I started playing some of the better games (KOTOR, Battlefront) and saw the original Clone Wars micro-series (2D Beast Grievous is Best Grievous). Funnily enough, despite my passion for RP and Star Wars, I've never roleplayed on a dedicated Star Wars site before. It was enough for me just to read the EU (now officially just mostly well written fan-fiction) and leave it at that.

My SO seems to already be hitting it off with some of you here, and I hope to do the same, and help contribute to this site with my roleplaying and bad fan art! ^^

Thank you all for the welcomes. I look forward to interacting with you all on the boards.
[member="Poet"] I know you love them. <3

[member="Rasho the Hutt"] A Sith Lord Hutt? That's like giving Batman a Green Lantern ring, oh lawd.
[member="Talia Mark"] Apparently there was this sculpter who mde a mash-up of of Ultraman and Darth Vader. Very, very, limited run - like 8 pieces. xD

lordultra1.jpg

[member="Hayato"] Hey, Poet told me you played LoL with her. I hope NA doesn't bore you too much. lol
[member="Fabula Cavataio"] I'll try my best. As my first contribution, I'll be making stick portraits of everyone in this thread. Please stay tuned.

You were on Myspace? I was in second grade when they took Myspace down...... Um I won't talk about that anymore.

Welcome to the site! Glad to see a new face around here and one that has expierance under their belt! *shakes hands*

I look forward to RP with you and your friend @Poet. Must be interesting to see you two later on.

[member="Blackhot"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom