Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's Everybody Reading?

Hey y'all, I was just curious as to what everybody is reading right now. Kinda curious as to what all people enjoy reading as well as maybe picking up some new books I should look into.

Currently I'm working my way through Shadow's Edge by Brent Weeks as well as going back through the Republic Commando series by Karen Traviss.

Reading a few things at the moment, but mainly The Tao Of Physics by Fritjof Capra, The Equinox Volume 1 by Aleister Crowley et al, The Claw Of The Conciliator by Gene Wolfe and The Cloud Of Unknowing.

Just finished David Drake's The Legions of Fire, and working on In The Stormy Red Sky. I'm not much for comics, but I've been trucking my way through Hellboy/B.P.R.D. with great enjoyment. Also a French translation of Beowulf.

A song of Ice and Fire...again but with a twist as I'm also reading Game of Thrones and philosophy: logic cuts deeper than swords.

edit: Brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom