Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats better then sweet sweet Ferrberries to eat. (Ask)

Picture_Schloss_Lebenberg-10.jpg
Sunrise Manor
Countryside
Once again looking at the old deed paper that was in her hand. Looking at her own signature at the bottom of the paper. This propriety was rightfully hers. Not with out playing a good chunk of her savings for it which had taken with her after she left her family home estate that was burning. Closing her own eyes now as she listen for the peace this would likely bring to her. Now came the real challenge was she had no knowledge of these ferrberries that grew on the land. All her dealings was when growing up it was her favorite treat to eat growing up. How it became such a deal to go to the market day with the head mistress over the kitchen to by food needed for the next week in the house hold.

Opening her own eyes her knowledge of the family winery would come to play an important part in her reasoning of buying this propriety in the first place. Giving a way to her feet walking the grounds at some of the older buildings that would need the most help. Only hopping the one that she hired to do the job would know what he was doing. It seem when she looked over all his quotations they seem to be good. Finding it hard to believe that she would have to start from the bottom again but if anything she knew how to be business savvy this was the planet to do this on.

Finding herself going over all the laws that govern this land and finding that her own ducks where in a roll. Giving to the fact that she had been a quick study in such manners of these. Now all she had to do is wait for the hire one and his workers to come along. Who every else might take a call to her ad that she ran in this sector of space careful not to run it to far out from the planet base.

@Judah Lesan
[member="Kalizka"]

With Judah splitting his time between this end of the galaxy and Corellia where his son and wife lived (both people she had yet to meet), Jame was sometimes left to her own devices, but it wasn't like she was left to stew, holed up somewhere with nothing to do but twiddle her thumbs and metaphorically pick her nose. No, she could wander freely (the stipulation that for the time being she remain within Levantine borders of protection) and she had been spending her time getting to know the world that the Levantines operated out of, and largely lived upon - the capital, if it could be called that. It couldn't, really. Free space didn't have a capital. That didn't make sense!

At any rate, she'd taken it upon herself after helping Judah with those worker houses recently, to look at other places out in nature, not so embedded in city life, where work was done so much more with the hands. It was in the wanderings of this day that she'd decided to check out a vineyard in the countryside, a few hours outside of the capital city of Lavorn. She'd never been to a vineyard, but had drank wine more than once, so why not check things out? It also helped that Master Lesan had told her about the place. Something about having meant to show up here himself, or coming along later - she hadn't quite discerned which over the vibe of her music at the time, and had completely missed the mention of anyone else, or the name of anyone she might have been going to meet. Oh well! It was a nice day out, and it would be easy enough to get a name out of... whoever was there.

As she approached the living structure that stood on the overall property, she saw a light-skinned, brown-haired person that might not've been much older than herself. Still several feet away, Jame raised one arm and waved.

"Ahoy, there!" she said, voiced raised, dropping her arm once she was sure she'd been noticed, and kept walking, coming closer.

[member="Nephesh Raivah"]

Coming all to soon that she pop her eyes open with gladness. Only to discovery that this one didn't fit the worker type that she had put out a help wanted across free space as it was called upon out here. Coming up with a glowing smile. Its not like she wasn't going to be so picky with her own workers after all all was welcome to have a go at this wine making with her. With the warmness of her own voice as she look up at her. Being of darker skin of herself.

"Good day, good lady, would you been answering the call to the add I placed not so long ago.", she after all could hope. To be stop short to the face another of her worker a that was in charge of the building plans she had given them to put up the small winery. Looking over the blue prints and answering their question. After which she gave them a good nod sent them on their way.

"Please forgive its a bit of chaos around these parts right now...now..yes right a job.", as she looked her up and down giving away to how her hands looked. Noting that her hand seem to not have seen a day of work in their life. Then giving away to the idea that right at this moment beggars couldn't be choosers.

Waving her hand around "Where is my manners dear my you think I away from my bringing and I loose sight of it all.... Welcome to the Sunrise Winery, well what will be.", after all the berries wasn't ripped yet or so that what the local had told her would be so for some time, but she wasn't about to let this go to waste knowing that they had lots to do.

[member="Jame Kaman Dar"]

[member="Jame Kaman Dar"]

[member="Jericho"]

Answering the ad? What ad?

"Not really, no," she corrected, "I mean, I'm here instead of the guys that were supposed to show up on account of... oh, Force only knows what."

She waved it off. That didn't really matter.

"Don't get me wrong! I'm glad to be here, and if you need help, I'll help, but this was kinda some favour for the guy that's apparently my master."

Emphasis on the apparently. Damned foof was more absent than present, and what use was that kind of person? The kind of person that said things and then was always busy. She had to wonder what kind of Jedi he was, if all he wanted to do was spend time with his wife. Some small part of her couldn't really blame him, she knew how lonely felt... she really knew like it couldn't be helped, but again... that didn't really matter.

"So, Sunrise Winery, huh? Guess it's good for you that I already like wine," she said, in finishing, propping her hands up on her hips, and turning to look out over the land, "but it looks like there's a lotta work ta do to get there."

She cast her dark-eyed gaze back at the woman.

"So, d'ya have a name? Mine's Jame."

[member="Nephesh Raivah"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom