Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's a young Sorceress to do around these parts?

Mira is a clone of one of my older characters and bringing her over is... a decision that took a lot of thinking. She's not your average... girl. But she is a born Witch and turned Sorceress who still has a very long way to go before she can actually formally call herself a that.

While a Witch and technically a member of WoD, she's not Mandalorian material so I'm calling this an open hunt season on Mira. Who wants her? Also why do you think Mira would fit with your kind just right? Be detailed and offer bribes, kittens, slaves, pink nectar... All is accepted :D

[member="Jared Ovmar"] You're cute. I might just keep you. Tell me more. And you forgot my bribe. :p

I am a Sith, sweetie. [member="Michael Sardun"] But I'd love turning you. :D

Your name makes them awesome [member=Bond]? I'm kinda curious now...

[member="Cain Laatl"], thanks for the offer but I'm not looking for a Master right now but a faction. Also, you're a DJ, I'm keep myself strictly in the Sithy business.

[member="Bond"] I see. It certainly makes them One Sith interesting.

Thanks but it's not gonna happen. I'm a spellcaster, it's what I do. So Sorcery and Witch Magicks is where I fit. [member="Cain Laatl"]

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Then you shall burn with the rest of the Sith :angry:
For a suggestion on which faction to join, I would have to say the One Sith. They have been very active lately, and would offer the most opportunities for fun and advancement.

Evard L'Rik

Got Lightning Running Through my Veins
{This is Bond}

[member="Mira Cavataio"]

I'd RP with you on this character. This is the closest I have to a true Sorcerer.

[member="Mira Cavataio"]
I see you have taken interest amongst the One Sith? And we, are interested in you. I see potential in you, join us and your abilities will grow beyond that of any other offer the weaker factions can offer you. I assure you, you will not regret the decision. Choose wisely, sorcerer.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Mira Cavataio"] *gives the obligatory bribe lick*

The Lords of the Fringe are all about freedom, personal and otherwise, we ain't forcing you to do anything you don't want to do. That's our main pull, we don't force ideology or whatever, because... we don't have one. People are free to chose what they want to do with their characters, and we offer what we can to help your character develop the way you want it to happen.

Now, I ain't actually sure if we have dedicated Magicians in the faction at the moment, but I am sure we can accommodate ya if you decided to join us.

Romeo

Neutral Good for the Win
Dark Raven Society is looking for spellcasters, it is a gang of individuals that have no ties to no one but each other. We are looking to take the universe by storm, but its whatever. How about I bribe you with a medieval lab just for soccery in a castle.

[member="Mira Cavataio"]

*chuckles* Thanks for the good wishes, my dear [member="Cain Laatl"].

[member="Evard L'Rik"], thanks for the offer, I'll let you know. Still have to be brought back.

*listens intently for a bit to [member="Darth Nexus"] then sighs* I'm sure there are people who'd find that kind of creepy. But um.. thanks...

*licks [member="Jared Ovmar"]* I like freedom. And I have my own ideology and religion. Throw yourself in the bargain and you have a deal.

[member=Romeo], I live in a stronghold, plenty of room. And Nona has a lab. So I don't think that works as a bribe.

*licks Nona* <3 I know. She'll keep me good company. And I think I have decided! :D [member="Petra Cavataio"]

[member="Lady Exedō"]! So I've heard! *licks*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom