Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What would you give for years?

Some were content with what time they had, and for those that weren't they always seemed to find some loophole, some way to slip through the hands of death. A soft smirk crossed the woman's lips as she stood there silently, her eyes focused upon the void of space, the stars shimmering and blinking against the backdrop. The vessel slowly lumbered along the border of what the Free Worlds Coalition could claim as its territory.

For the most part the vessel wasn't there to patrol, it was just an added result of the real reason for its presence in the area. With Aldraig IV still held by a cult devoted to the Sith, as well as the history that Alderaan had with them, it was safe to say that this meeting, if discovered, could be claimed as treason. Never mind the fact that the individual she was there to meet was a force user, though she mused to herself that old habits seemed to die hard.

Keeping her attention out across the void, her nimble fingers lift the glass to her lips. The sanguine liquid slipped across her pale lips, her fangs revealed for a moment as she smirked. Setting the glass down, she looked over her shoulder as the door creaked open.

"Mistress. She's arrived."

The woman nearly nodded before lifting up her glass, taking another sip before slowly pivoting upon her hind foot. Stepping forward she motioned with her free hand, the double doors to the large chamber slowly opening. A soft smirk remained upon her lips as she stood there, golden hues falling upon her secret guest.

"It's not everyday that someone in the galaxy actively seeks out my kind. We're seen as monsters in the darkness just as you and yours are to many others."

Lifting her glass up, she took a sip of the sanguine liquid, savoring the taste before setting the glass down on a nearby table. Taking her seat, she leaned back slightly, her hand motioning to the seat in front of her as she smiled softly.

"Please, sit. What might I do for an individual such as yourself?"

[member="Darth Mara"]

ADnqHxJ.jpg
Time was an odd thing.
If Natalie was honest with herself, time was her worst enemy. Even more so than Blonde, even more so than her Father, and possibly even more so than the bounty hunters who stilled stalked her like vultures in the night sky. No, even if she was to stop time, it would still be her enemy. A measurement to some, but the countdown to others. To Natalie, it was the latter.

She had done some research prior to this little arrangement, but the one thing that fascinated her the most was the stretch that these creatures could live to. Creatures isn't the right word, Natalie didn't want to isolate herself before even meeting the woman, and what's more she actually respected them. Going that long without food, being able to survive on a restrictive diet of blood? Impressive.

Parting her hair, she stepped into the chamber and flashed a smile at [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] and proceeding to step eerily closer to her.

"Hello Miss.. Syrush I believe? Do tell me if I'm wrong, I'm terrible with names." giggling and then continuing "I'm sure you're already aware as to why I've arranged this meeting, about, potentially, converting to vampirism. I admire them, and moreover, I crave to be like them." Putting a more serious spin in her tone of speech.

"Sorenn-Syrush my dear, though if you've not heard of me beyond that then I'm doing my job well."

Never mind that simple fact though, a soft smirk crossed her lips as she brought her glass up to her lips again. Taking a soft sip from the glass, she set it back down, watching this young woman. Remaining where she sat, it didn't seem as though she was scared of this young woman, nor did she seem to worry about any little tricks she may have brought with her. Motioning with her hand again, she nodded softly.

"I know all too well, however there are things you must know before you take the proverbial leap."

Amelia spoke simply as she held her glass in hand, setting it down on the table before her. Slowly pulling the stopper from the decanter, she refilled her glass to the appropriate level. Then she poured it into the empty glass, her eyes narrowing as she looked up at the woman. Setting the decanter back into the bucket of ice it had resided in, she lightly pushed the glass forward.

"Becoming as I am is not as simple as embracing the Force. In many facets it is far more difficult."

[member="Darth Mara"]

"Oh ma'am... I am certainly one with the force. I actively practice it, if that is the issue you are worried about, though honestly I believe you are trying to trick me into a false sense of security." Moving closer to her then pointing at the bucket of ice. "May I ask what you are drinking?" From the looks of it, it was as she had imagined. Blood.

"Assuming that is what I believe it to be -- blood -- How often do you have to drink it, and if you don't mind me asking, why do you have to drink it? Also, how do you pass the... mutation on? Biting? Or is that too cliche. Sorry for all these questions, as you can imagine, I am rather.. curious."

[member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]

A small smirk crossed her lips as the armored woman pulled herself up from her seat. With a small shift, she stepped forward, slipping around the table so she was nearly face to face with the young woman. Golden hues falling upon her as a hand came up, lightly brushing the woman's hair back over her ear as Amelia provided a small smile. A hint of her fang being revealed as she kept the glass in one hand.

"If I wanted to lull you into a false sense of security I would comment on your beauty. Your raven dark hair, and those deep eyes of yours while playfully pushing your hair behind your ear."

Slowly bringing the glass up to her lips, Amelia took a sip of the sanguine liquid before setting the glass back down. Stepping back, her eyes remained upon the woman, so full of questions. It was almost as if in her own way she were sizing the young woman up while also looking at her as if she were prey. Crossing her arms beneath her breast, she took a deep breath before letting out a soft sigh.

"It is indeed blood. At least once a week, and purely for a dietary need. I could go longer, though the longer I go without feeding, the more likely I would lose myself to a mindless frenzy."

Stepping forward again she smirked lightly, deciding to have some fun and tease her guest.

"For you my dear it would require a night of passion before sinking my teeth into that pretty neck of yours."

A small smirk at the end was hopefully enough to hint at the joke that she was providing.

[member="Darth Mara"]

"I hope you are no-.. oh. Nevermind. I can smell the sarcasm. I'm not a very good lover anyway... so, yeah." Stepping closer and then outstretching her arm. "There's no more decisions to make. The whole "blood once a week thing" can be arranged easily, I have some contacts in that department."

In her mind, she re-assured herself. Surely, this wouldn't be a bad thing. No, it couldn't be. Everlasting youth - or at least this was as close to it as she could get to it. It was true, she was doing this because of her own vanity, scared of growing up, but she had already done that. She was not the woman that she once was. Truly, she wanted to see what was down the rabbit hole, and if that meant having a beautiful vampire sinking her teeth into her arm, then so be it.

The pain that she would encounter would not come close to the benefits that would follow. Besides, those fangs are pretty cute.

Raising an eyebrow slightly, the woman brought her hands up, slowly lifting the helm from her brow and setting it aside. Keeping her attention upon her, a soft smirk crossed her lips as she stepped forward, seeing how eager she was for the change. Of course though all things had a cost and this would be no different, for she was not about to throw the gift around without proper payment in return.

"If you are or not a good lover would be of my determining, though that is a subject to be approached later."

Flashing that same smirk, she slowly moved around the young woman, her golden hues slipping over her before she stood before her once more. Looking at her out stretched arm, she slowly set it back down.

"Before I give this gift, I must have a payment of equal worth. If you are unable to provide payment now, then we shall call it a promise, for until your payment is garnered, then you shall remain at my side."

Holding her own arm up, she slowly removed her gauntlet, setting it next to her helm to reveal the pale skin of her hand. Slowly she slipped the sleeve of the bodysuit back, revealing her wrist to the young woman. Keeping those golden hues upon her, she rose her arm up, her teeth sinking into her own skin, the sanguine red slowly seeping through the wound.

"Do you agree to the terms?"

[member="Darth Mara"]

"What sort of... payment? I have a vast wealth of galactic credits, as many manufacturing plants and facilities as you could ever desire, trinkets from ancient Jedi and Sith temples, holocrons, the blood of my children? I apologise for my potential stupidity, but the way you make it out to be so ambiguous, I don't know what to offer you. If my loyalty is what you desire, then so be it."

Slowly, she moved forward to stand infront of Amelia, tentatively placing her arm out in a seductive manner.

"I'll be your's forever, master. Just give me what I desire."

She didn't know what she felt, but as far as she was concerned it wasn't love. The lude comments made earlier made it obvious what this woman wanted, and the small price to pay is nothing in comparison to the return. In the business world, it's the same, gotta spend money to make money. Though, in this situation Natalie was offering her emotions in exchange for an eternal life.

Stepping forward Amelia kept her arm up, the blood dropping upon Mara's arm slowly, a soft smirk upon her lips. She listened to all that was being offered to her in payment, credits, manufacturing, even trinkets of the Sith and Jedi. The offer of her children's blood caused a small chuckle to escape then she heard it, the woman's offer to stay at her side.

"The Force is what I desire. Your payment will to be finding a way to connect me to it..."

Amelia stepped forward, now just inches from the woman and with a smirk she held her arm up. Pressing her wrist to the young woman's lips, her blood would slip across and drip down her chin. Her golden hues flashing to a vibrant blue as her smirk grew, her fangs glistening in the light.

"Drink, and you shall become my daughter, and I shall hold you to your vow of staying at my side."

[member="Darth Mara"]

She drunk while convincing herself that in the next 5000 years she could master midi-chlorian manipulation. Oh God. Maybe this investment wouldn't return for Amelia.

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as the crimson red blood sunk into her stomach and caused a chemical change. At the start, she felt feint, like she was about to pass over to the other side, though slowly, but surely, she came back to her senses and looked Amelia directly in the eyes, removing her mouth from her wrist and now standing upright with a proud posture. Then, she began to speak.

"I apologize... however I am not the most powerful Force practitioner... although I will attempt to the best of my abilities, and I can assure you, my best will be good enough; given time." Smiling and then taking a step back, to allow for some breathing room between the two.

A soft smirk crossed her lips as she stepped forward as the young woman stepped back. Bringing her hand up, she placed her hand upon her cheek, keeping those golden hues locked upon her eyes. Leaning forward she pressed her lips to the young woman's, kissing her for a moment before breaking away. Stepping back, she moved back to her seat before slipping down into it, her hand grasping the wine glass before she took another sip.

"I believe it will be, though I do not want simply good enough. With the gift that I've given you, I expect the best."

Smirking still, a hint of her fang showed before she took another sip of the sanguine liquid. Setting the glass down, she motioned with her hand towards the doors.

"For now you must rest. The change is not finished yet. The guard at the door with show you to a private chamber."

[member="Darth Mara"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom