Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What was your 2016 toast?

As the title says. What did you have to drink for your 2016 new years toast? (Alcoholic/Non-Alcoholic)

Mine was a shot of Jack Daniel's Honey Bourbon Whiskey.

-edited it for clarification haha-

happy-new-year-2016-animation-gifs.gif

Ilias Nytrau said:
I was gaming and missed the switch-over to the new year entirely. Woop-de-doodle!

But if you must know I was drinking iced tea while doing this.
Knight Mullarus said:
Sat on my computer playing Mount and Blade and writing posts around here.

Oh, beverage? Iced tea
:huh:.... I'm noticing a trend haha.

Honestly I wish I'd been able to game myself. The Mount and Blades games are pretty good. Haven't played them in a while but looking forward to Bannerlord.
Kiber Thaxton said:
Mine was a bottle of grapefruit cider :)
Hats off to you. Anyone that can drink something with grapefruit is a stronger person than me. ;)

Kiber Thaxton said:
Haha, thanks Gar - I was told to drink it slowly, but I finished it in like five minutes (it was the 2% version and not the non-alcoholic version).
They say it's one of the "acquired tastes" but my theory is that they force kids to eat them. That way they grow up not knowing any better and repeat history haha

But in all seriousness, I just don't know how people can eat them. To each their own I guess. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom