Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What was Old is New (Open)

As his ship exits hyperspace in orbit around Korriban, Tersen looked through his mask, staring at the planet, his home as he called it. He couldn't wait to get back to his master to tell her the news about his trial of facing off with a Jedi over Kuat. Little did he know what had happened during his hyperspace travel. His Imperial Assault Shuttle started to make it's descent to the surface. Things were already suspicious to him as he couldn't pick up and Sith through the force, and couldn't pick up either the Station in orbit around Korriban, or a landing beacon near the academy. Did it get sacked while he was gone, did the Republic destroy it, why wasn't there a subspace message telling him of the assault. As his ship entered the atmosphere, things became a bit more confusing, nothing he knew was there just the ruins of the old academy, and the old tombs of the Sith lords burried there.

His shuttle landed outside the Valley of the Dark Lords, he remembered his trials here, where he fought many creatures of the Dark side in the tombs, as well as other Acolytes vying for the apprenticeship of his master. Falling to his knees the Sith let out a yell that would wake the dead of the Sith lords burried in the valley. Unsure what had happened, Tersen started to make his way to the ruins of the academy to maybe find something that could explain what happened.

[member="Tersen Merrick"]

hearing a scream as she studied the ruins of the place she looked over and moved for it. The masked Sith eventually found her shouting person. She smiled under her mask and walked toward him. "What brings you to this world only to scream in anguish?" She asked her robes flowing in the gentle winds across the old sith lands. The Mirukula saw the force flow thorugh him as she stood a short distance away. "You come to a crypt to find something?"

"It's gone all of it, what....the republic will pay for the massacre they have done here...I swear I will personally go to Tython and destroy every single youngling they have there. My master, the council, the academy, all gone. How? How did the republic do this without anyone knowing?"

Still a bit unaware of the other Sith near him as his emotions have possessed him at this point for the loss of everyone and everything he knew. It would take time for him to come to terms of being the last one from here to be trained as far as he knew. His feelings for revenge were strong and the thoughts of him going to Tython were even stronger.

[member="Shuduc Macar"]

She laughed walking closer. "What Republic? The one that collapsed? The one that became the Empire under sidious? The one after that? Or the one after that? Or the one that recently fell apart under it's own corrupted weight? Like the Republic the Sith have fallen and rebuilt many times. What year is it for you?" She asked [OOC: don have to give it jsut state ya did and it'll be fine.] She'd heard of cryo sleep issues from these era's in the past it'd not be the first person to wake up. "What you see is not the Republics doing or the Jedi who are themselves fragmented and trying to rebuild it is our own. Infighting and internal struggle have broken us up."

Finally noticing the other Acolyte.

"Isn't this, the Sith Empire space, and the War against the Republic going on, I know the Emperor on Dromund Kaas would be furious to know about this atrocity and would want the leaders of the republic on a pike."

Though he was use to the infighting, things for him weren't as bad as this other acolyte said they were. Most of the infighting was between the prospects to get a master for training, and from there it would only lead to possible assassinations of masters from their apprentices. This wasn't something he wanted to accept was caused from infighting, this had to be the Republic's doing. Did they have a new super weapon the Empire didn't know about, or were their commandos using some new tech the Cypher agents didn't learn about. His mind wandered more how the republic could do this.

[member="Shuduc Macar"]

The words gave her the time. "Oh my you are many many centuries out of time. The Days of the old Sith Empire are gone. Namely you sir are some nearly 4,500 years ahead of that time. The Sith Empire was killed by itself, many times. Darth Bane and his Rule of two for a time reigned after he destroyed the sith and many jedi. Followed by the Reign eventually of Darth Sidious who turned the once grand republic into the first galactic Empire. Cleansing the jedi for years to come, sacking their temple and brought the greatest jedi killer of all time. Darth Vader. But as always eventually a new jedi rose to topple them. Now many powers vye for control of the galaxy each one with a claim to it if they can reach out. The Remenant Imperial forces or the return of the First Order. The Galactic Alliance and a fledgling attempt to revive the republic. The Silver jedi order and others liek it. It's all been reset now is the age we can shape things if we try."

The expression of shock couldn't be seen through his mask, but a feeling of sadness and anger could be sensed.

"Four thousand five hundred years.....four thousand five hundred you say....and a rule of two you say? What is this heresy, where have all the sith gone then? Why have we abandoned our home here on Korriban? We need to come back here and take back our home this is an outrage to our way, our order to just leave it here abandoned."

Though only still an acolyte, his words were something to be expected from a Sith Lord, but it was still hard for him to let go of the fact his home, and what was considered the homeworld of the Sith, was ruins and a wasteland right now. Knowing he wouldn't be able to gather the Sith together as a lowly acolyte he felt the need to seek more power, to rise to a Lord, and unite the Sith again. To bring them home back to Korriban.

[member="Shuduc Macar"]

"I believe Bane wiped the old sith out feeling them too weak. He tried this rule of two. Where Two sith exited at any time. A master to embody the power and an apprentice to seek it. But this fell upon itself too. A few orders tried to reunite us but they too eventually crumbled. There is little here but the ghosts of the past. Still plenty to learn but I do not see this place being the center of an empire for a while. They didint leave without cause. But in time this place became a liability, a place to go hunt us down back into the unknown regions and so it was left to be a tomb for the old Sith. Korriban is now a giant graveyard to the ambitious sith who came from it. But the dark sides followers still live. Be it in the new smaller sith order or the Knights or Ren. All want to be the one to reunite us all." She stood calmly seeing his emotions thorugh the force.

"Knights of Ren? From the sound of it they aren't Sith if they follow this Ren guy. As for this smaller Sith Order where would it be? I would like to finish my training and be able to finally have Apprentices of my own, teach them of the way of the old sith. Things have been forgotten it seems of how we are as an order."

Tersen was eager to teach young sith, things he knew, he also wanted to maybe search the old ruins to find one of the holocrons of old, hopefully the Jedi didn't destroy them already.

"Do you know what happened to any of the Holocrons here? Were they destroyed when my empire fell, were they kept safe somewhere? I am still shocked we lost the war with the Republic, but I am kind of glad to see the Republic I knew is no more as well."

[member="Shuduc Macar"]

She shrugged. "I suspect you can seek them out. Far as the holocrons I suspect some remain here, others taken and some who knows. I myself seek the old ones of Darth Treya. I have yet to find her tomb."

Wolfgang

W
Scouting was never fun in Wolfgang's experiences. Too much walking and tracking, two things that required energy. The tattooed boy crouched down as he checked his equipment. His bow along with his quiver were secured on his back and his vibroknife sat smugly across the back of his belt.

Where was he? Korrbian, to be more specific: The Valley of the Dark Lords. For some time he had been accompanying a keeper who was attempting to find force artifacts in the old ruins. Having found nothing, the Keeper went home to Alderaan.

The Guardian Wolf however stayed back having watched a shuttle land in the distance. From what he knew, not many people came to this part of the planet, so seeing a shuttle made the tattooed boy curious. So there he sat... Watching as a man fell to his knees and let out a yell. Wolfgang almost felt the need to draw his bow, but restrained himself when he saw the cloaked figure start to make his way further towards the temple.

Wolfgang hung back for a minute before following the man's tracks. Soon he'd see the same cloaked figure standing next to another figure. Wolfgang became antsy as he watched from behind some debris. The way they were dressed gave off "Sith" as soon as he saw them.

"Shadows fall
And hope had fled
Steel your heart
The dawn will come."

He muttered the chant softly to himself as he emerged from the cover and walked towards the two cloaked people who were discussing a tomb of some sort.

He stepped closer with caution.

[member="Shuduc Macar"]

"Treya you say, I know this name, Sith Triumvirate, along with Darth Nihilius, and Darth Sion, I was taught these names, since they were followers of Darth Revan. My master was a acolyte back in that era and learned the ways of the Sith from an apprentice of Treya's. Though as far as I know didn't she die on Malachor V? I on the other hand would love to find the holocron of Naga Sadow or Tulak Hord. I remember fighting in these tombs when I was younger and training here, was told there were many secrets yet to be found in there. I would greatly like to make sure those are safe in the hands of the Sith. I would be more than happy to help you search for the tomb of Darth Treya, though I am not sure if you would find it."

Hearing some names he knew back in his own time, made him feel more at home, and pleased that some Sith still remembered the days of old. But his thoughts of that were interrupted, by sensing someone closing on their position.

"Someone is coming. Not Jedi but someone is tracking us."

[member="Wolfgang"]

[member="Shuduc Macar"]

[member="Wolfgang"]

She looked over. "I see him his beign alive means I see him as if he were in the open. I am Mirukula I see thorugh the force not the eyes I don't have." She noted looking over. She called to the one approaching. "Whomever you are show yourself! You are no Jedi so if you do not harm none will come to you. However try to kill us and I doubt you will leave this planet and can take an honored place among the graves."

Wolfgang

W
The Guardian Wolf revealed himself and stepped out. His black tattoos bright against the sun. The man said something about the Templar tracking them, the teen could only chuckle softly.

"You've got that right..." He said as he approached the duo. The tension in the air made the boy anxious. Wolfgang would look to the cloaked figure that asked him to show himself.

There was no way he could take two force users by himself so he stayed his hand. "Maker guide me." He'd whisper to himself.

He held his tongue, he didn't want to reveal his intentions or beliefs just yet. The teen looked at the two.

"What are two darksiders doing in the Valley of the Dark Lords?...Wait don't answer that." He said softly, his glare falling to the ground.

The Templar attempted to keep his cool. "Keep your hands stayed...I mean no harm." He bit his tongue, he dreaded having to say that to force users.

[member="Shuduc Macar"]

Matreya

Covered in Darkside leeching Orbalisks, Valashu felt the anguish, the agony, eating at his every cell. It was a driven factor, one brought about by the poisons from the symbiotic creatures. But it also pumped him full of rage, of the aforementioned pain, fueling his power, his connection to the darkness.

Why was he here? Why did Valashu come to Korriban, where in his wife had been kidnapped in their own respective parallel universe? This place, much like the one he knew so long ago, was a planet of despair. It held only bad memories. Bad blood...

Stepping from the ledge of the cliff he had been observing the planet from, he closed his eyes as he extended his arms. The wind whistled by his body, rustling his cloak back into a trailing figure. Closer to the ground he came, and yet still, he did not open his eyes. No. This man, the Master of the White Current, did not care about this situation. He did not fear the impending collision with the ground. In his Baka Bodyglove, over which rested his Archer Armor, the fall simply could not hurt him.

He was unafraid.

Looking at the archer before him and the other sith, he had to restrain the urge to want to kill him on sight for trespassing on what Tersen believed to be his home, and territory to defend from invaders.

"No harm, right...you just want us to lower our guard so you can get an upper hand. As for what I am doing here, I can't really say anymore, I was coming back to report to my master but that seems to be something I will never complete. As for my new plans they don't concern you."

He didn't like the fact this archer was being so nosy in his business. The fact that Tersen lost everything in a blink of an eye only made this feeling worse, as now with the arrival of this archer, this could be something Tersen channels his anger towards for destroying his home.

[member="Shuduc Macar"]

[member="Wolfgang"]

Matreya

Just before the ground would meet the basically untouchable being, Valashu would extend his arm upward, more so above his head, until it was perfectly straight. Instantly the Force grabbed the gauntlet clad wrist, pulling him swiftly through the air in the direction that he had spotted a trio as they stood around doing whatever. With the Gauntlet of Crassus, Telekinetic abilities became basically so easy to use he could move himself and even possibly others in the fashion he was - with little issue.

Tenfold ease. It was quite the thing.

Flying, as many would deem it, straight and true, Valashu reached the others quickly, where in he simply released his hold on the Force. Continuing his forward trajectory, while once again descending, he moved into a forward roll that landed him mid rotation onto his back. Righting himself, he quickly freed his Compound Bow from his hip then snapped it into place with a forward jerk of the wrist. All the while his other hand caught an arrow that was shot from the quiver on his opposite hip, notching it and drawing tight on the cable.

With his arrow ready to puncture any one of them, he calmly said, "Which of you is the one who damaged my ship?"

[member="Tersen Merrick"] [member="Wolfgang"] [member="Shuduc Macar"]

[member="Tersen Merrick"] [member="Valashu Elahad"] @Wolfgang

Looking over to where she felt tremors in the force she sounded perhaps bothered. "What is this meeting of everyone who had nothing better to do? You'r ship I have no clue I have no reason to go bother peoples vessels. One I barely can see the blasted things."

Wolfgang

W
Wolfgang listened as [member="Tersen Merrick"] answered in full sarcasm. But apparently he had been wanting to report to his master, as for his plans, Wolfgang couldn't figure any deeper.

He stayed alert as he formed a response in his head. "Of course...That's any fight for you, everyone looks for an upper hand." Wolfgang would say. Out of nowhere a man launched over to the three, this man obviously had the force as his ally. Yet he wielded a compound bow which was aimed, wire pulled taut. Wolfgang smiled, other archers were rare in a galaxy filled with sabres and blasters.

The man asked about a ship and who damaged it, but Wolfgang was too busy eyeing his bow. It was different than the traditional, definitely put more force into each shot.

He would grin to the man who aimed the arrow, and it soon faded. "I can't tell you who damaged your ship. But I can tell you one thing, if you continue to point that in my direction...You better not miss." The Templar said with a slight growl. He turned his head slightly towards [member="Shuduc Macar"]

"I was definitely here first." The tattooed boy would answer.

[member="Valashu Elahad"]

[member="Wolfgang"] [member="Valashu Elahad"] [member="Tersen Merrick"]

She looked to the man pointing his bow. "You fire that thing I suggest you not miss because the person who just floated his way here has enough strength in the force from my view point to likely strangle you here fairly fast. Throat hugs don't end well for you. Now put that ancient hunting toy down before somebody breaks it over you're head." She chided him. She could see this new visitor was most assuredly stronger in the force than the rest of them here and she had no plans to give him reason to start attacking her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom