Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What type of minor should "The underground" be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my initial questions I see folks looking to answer what to do with TU. To that end I have post this for a vote. Please answer one of two ways if to have an opinion.

Either....

1. Set TU free to be a full unrelated minor or...
2. TU should stay as a sub faction within what TKO evolves into.

TU as a subfaction is the only choice that makes sense unless the split is on less-than-amicable terms, which I don't really see happening.

Can always go and be its separate thing if New TKO doesn't take off.

I have no affiliation with the Underground, but I voted in favor of them separating. I feel like their purpose here in the Kathol Outback has been achieved, and that to be tied down here would only mean they are just absorbed into the major faction. I've seen a lot subfactions, and most of them are just forgetten underneath the major. Not saying that it couldn't work, if it could work anywhere, it'd be here, but I don't think we should cage up the Underground and instead let it spread it wings to other parts of the galaxy.

There is no saying that there is an official separation. There are those who were formally part of the underground that decided to stay in the Outback, feeling that leaving would destabilize the region again, and so they peacefully wish the Underground well on their mission as they move forward. There doesn't have to be a falling out, the TKO Redux can certainly support the Underground cause even if its only superficial, they will just have different ideas and goals.

Wow this is a close one, I'm not seeing a mandate here seems we as a faction are split.

Gonna leave this open for one more day, any writers that have not voted please do so. We need to see if we can get a few more to swing this one way or another!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom