Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What to do while waiting for a response?

Ever Dawnracer

E
Posting games, or join in some of the discussions going on in the OOC forums, probably.

I usually just thumb twiddle and read other peoples stories.

1. Sit in a box
2. Eat with a fox
3. Argue about TLJ
4. Troll the discord
5. Plot a rebellion against the Sith Empire
6. count your credits
7. yell at trash
8. shoot the breeze
9. make blue milk (but not drink it)
10. Read Tarkin (But not Thrawn)

And thats it. Those are the ten, and only ten, things you can do while waiting for a post.

[member="Nova Marcos"]

Ever Dawnracer

E
[member="Melvand Zrimmir"]
Least I picked the side that doesn't get blown up out of arrogance.

"waiting for a response" - dont. Just post, then leave the site open and do something else. Re-fresh the page evry here and there, to see if u got new alerts. Tipicaly i leave the computer on all day, it auto-enters power-save mode, even tho most of the time im not anivhere near it, or even at home (im at home maby... 3-4 hours a typical day).

I check up on it vhen i can, refresh all the pages i leaved open, just to see if anithing new hapened. But i dont have time to wait for replys. And i get cramps from siting in place for long, my body isnt ment for that. :p

Play the latest games, or a game you like (not necessary the latest) or an online MMO.

Or go do something outside, like go for a drive and then check this site/posts on your phone. (Obviously not while driving).

Oh that’s a great question. I usually have a multitude of characters I rotate through on any site I write just so I don’t run into this but in the event that I do there’s a couple things I tend to do:

1. Troll Discord (I say troll but more or less I just chat and cut up in there.
2. Read other posts and stories around the site
3. Get involved in OOC discussions and posting games
4. Step away from site a little bit and play a game/read a book/watch TV or movie

That’s just a few things I do to kill the time while I’ll wait to post again.

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Well, since I post mostly from work... I sometimes must fake working somewhat to justify my existence there to earn a paycheck. Reason it looks like I'm on and off a lot during workdays. But if I am on line at work and have either caught up on my replies, or am thinking of my next story reply, I like to go to the posting games.
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom