Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private What to do when home isn't home

Tags: Naivia Neryn Naivia Neryn

Aladme Vyx had not been back on her home planet for quite some time. The holocommunicator in the ship she had fled away on was enough to keep in contact with her mother. Her father, Aladme didn’t really care much for talking to him until he was willing to release the talons he stuck into her when he decided that one child was enough and she would do his bidding like the rest of the planet did.

She had returned to Zelos II on a commercial flight. Aladme knew better than most that the second her Zelosian freighter she usually traveled in would be recognized immediately upon entering the Tyus sector, much less the Zelos system. As soon as her father knew that ship had returned he would have her seized. And that was something that Aladme was not going to allow to happen.

Aladme had to admit, as she peered out the window of the starliner during its approach to the starport in Nul, that the planet seemed more beautiful than when she left it. She doubted very much that it was the truth. The planet with its forested mountains and hills and vast seas had always been pretty. What was ugly was the way being stuck here made Aladme feel. But she couldn’t stay away forever and her mother convinced her to visit for the Annual Dance Festival in Nul. Her mother missed Aladme and knew how to get her attention. With a party centered around dancing.

Aladme came two days prior to the festival. Her mother had told her that her father monitored all incoming traffic into Nul the day of this particular festival hoping Aladme would return. Mother was so wanting to see Aldame that she risked going against the Mandated Commander of the People of Zelos. And that made Aldame even more wanting to see her. But that meant that she had two days to kill, and hopefully not get noticed. Her hair was green and pink and very long. A far cry from the boring short natural brown that her father forced upon her. She’d grown up in the last three years, but still there was more than likely someone in Nul that knew exactly who she was. The key was avoiding them.

When the starliner touched down at the Nul starport, Aladme was glad to find a bar almost as soon as she was off the ship. It wasn’t odd for a starport, many passengers liked to get that last beverage or meal before boarding their transport. She walked up to the bar and loudly ordered a strong alcohol drink that she knew had no sugar in it. She was hoping that others around would assume her human, or any other closely related species. Zelosians felt no effect of alcohol so didn’t often waste their time ordering this particular drink. Her foot tapped the footrail at the bottom of the bar as her back rested against the bar. She looked out into the crowd hoping not to recognize a face.

The art of dancing in the light
So, let's start another story of mad Neryn with the fact that not long ago she once again had a pleasant shiver running through her body and she did not spare a single minute to pack her bags and after a couple of days she landed in one of the largest cities of the planet Zelos II , Null , named after the Mandated Commander of the People of Zelos Galleros Null , thanks for not wasted hours of study in geography, history, culture, printing and other aspects of this wonderful place. What was so interesting about this place for a girl who has never spent more than a couple of days on one planet for almost half of her life and always aimed to gather the maximum amount of knowledge, emotions, mistakes and winnings in a short period of time? She was interested in the atmosphere of this place, a bit remote from the centre of the galaxy and known as a great place to mine rare metals for the imperial war machine, which greatly inspired Neryn to buy a notebook while still in flight, where the girl's artistic genius would demonstrate her knowledge and draw a couple of local landmarks for the future! In case any of the upcoming acquaintances turn out to be secret lovers of the place, what a blessing that would be! Eventually, the girl finally landed and the first thing she did was fly to the nearest bar to buy a proper drink, as she had forgotten to take any small amount of liquid with her because of her nerves!

She rushed to the bar like a madwoman and "on the wings", she ran up to the counter and after explaining to the man what she needed, how much and how soon she had placed a couple of large precious notes on the table, signed and sat down next to the girl she did not know and after looking around she leaned forward slightly and asked.

"Excuse me, do you know if there's a nice hotel nearby for a couple of nights? It's just that I'm all stressed out after this crazy flight and I have to sleep somewhere. I hope I'm not disturbing you with a question, I'm Neryn, first time in this place"

Neryn smiled a little

Vyxxen Vyxxen

Aladme Vyx recoiled a bit when she was approached. It was not her usual reaction, she was the life of the party and a friend to everyone she met, but here on Zelos II, what was supposed to be her home, she was on high alert. When the woman ordered a drink Vyx smiled. ‘Foreigner,’ she thought to herself, ‘Dad would never use a foreigner on Zelos.’ The Zelosian princess of a sort relaxed and sighed in relief.

The woman made it even more apparent that she was not from Zelos when she asked about a hotel room. Then she outright said that she had never been to the planet, or at least not Nul. Aladme couldn’t be completely sure what Neryn’s first time was. Vyxxen threw back the last of her own drink, which was still just for show, and motioned for the bartender to bring another.

"Not disturbing me," The Zelosian girl answered with a smile. "I just got here myself. I'm Aladme. But please call me Vyxxen." She sighed and looked around making sure no one took notice of her name. “The Annual Dance Festival here in Nul starts in two days,” she answered Neryn’s request, sort of. “I think you’ll have a lot of trouble finding a decent room this close to the start. I know a thing or two about the city. Have a little bit of pull. I might be able to find you a spot to lay your head. What’re you here for?”

"It would be a pleasure to meet you Vyxxen, I take it you don't just know the places, but can feel the heartbeat of the place?" Inquired Neryn , hinting at knowledge of the level of small hotels, local tournaments for pro and amateur dancers and domestic language skills for making acquaintances and connections with very limited time resources. This required even a deeper psychological connection to the place, which presented Vyxxen in the eyes of Neryn as not just a useful passer-by, but as a valuable companion and perhaps in the future a girlfriend who would explain her what and where in the place. She relaxed as much as possible and, closing her eyes, asked without thinking about the context of the question, "What else interesting things can you tell me about the nightlife of this big city? Because I don't mind having fun... With female goddesses only! " Neryn chuckled and continued ordering alcohol and draining one glass after another. The girl closed her eyes and tried to imagine what the hotel would look like where she would spend another silly night amid the rain, rustles and sounds of a sleeping metropolis in the distance... Without a thought... No hope... Just a dream... Just oblivion...

Vyxxen Vyxxen

Vyxxen gave a nod to the assumption Neryn made about being intimately aware of the happenings on Zelos. She had been gone a few years, but her father made sure that nothing changed without a reason. Messages exchanged with Vyxxen’s mother told her there had not been much reason. “My own heartbeat has ticked up a few beats since the last time I was here. But you could say that I am quite knowledgeable of both the people and places of this planet.”

Neryn was looking for fun in the city. Sounded like Vyxxen’s kind of girl, and she picked the right time to come to Nul. It was true it was a big city, but the Festival was the most exciting thing to happen to it all year. And nightlife was a bit of a tricky subject with Vyxxen’s people. Half of them still thought they had to lock all their doors and be asleep when the sun was down.

“There aren’t too many places in Nul,” Vyxxen answered honestly. “At least not public places. The spaceport is probably the most obvious possibility, but I don’t think you should stay here all night downing those drinks. They’ll catch up to you and before you know it you’ll be doing something you regret.”

As if to completely contradict her own advice Vyxxen ordered another drink. A nearby man thought her third meant it was time for him to take a chance, but Vyxxen recognized the look on his face and shook her head, stopping him in his tracks. “In a few days the whole city will be a party, but right now… I think I could find one for us if you’re game.” She gave a wink to Neryn. “I’d be careful with the female’s only talk though. Offworlders won’t care, but the Zelosians are a bit stunted in terms of free thinking. And men have held Zelos in an iron grip for centuries. They don’t think highly of women taking up with women.” Despite the warning Vyxxen gave Neryn a look over and thought what if?

"Well to start with, I don't require extensive knowledge of the culture, ethnicity, history and even the rhythm of life of this city in order to have a successful time, although to be honest, it won't hurt or even increase our chances and will add a couple of positive emotions inside my head, which will affect how I remember you and even this place. That's not what I can say about girls, I can only hold conversation and especially be in friendly contact with members of the same sex, as my life has honed my orientation and outlook on the world that way. I hope this doesn't create any additional problems during a mini tourist outing after you and I, if you care about that, spend the night in some second-rate hotel. Anyway, I'm hoping for your cooperation in solving my rather common, if you look at it from the outside." Neryn was good at extracting the key thoughts from her head and formulating them in beautiful sentences so that Vyxxen could understand her and identify those things which might be painful or useful to her and which she would take with her when it was time to leave this city and the planet at large. "I'm not averse to anything, so I recommend taking a couple of drinks with you and chatting about whatever your heart desires on the way. I also like to dance, so I'll take you out for a special street dance, let's call it that. Would you like to dance with me, dear Vyxxen? Or would you rather we go straight to the hotel and have a proper night's sleep after such a posh alcoholic evening?" Neryn smiled sweetly at the girl and stood up, swaying slightly as she walked, and began to prepare to leave the restaurant, which was near the spaceport.

Vyxxen Vyxxen

The Zelosian heiress smiled as she listened to Neryn’s explanation for what she was looking for and that she had evolved because of her life experience to enjoy the company of women. Neryn asked if Vyxxen cared about this situation. The young woman gave a giggle. She had spent the last couple years touring the galaxy looking for a new party every night. She didn’t share the same conservative views as what were forced on her people. And she even knew a few here on Zelos who were brave enough not to live their lives by the decree of her father and the many military men that came before.

“It is not me that is concerned with who you spend your time. As I said I am a bit ahead of the others on this planet,” Vyxxen answered joyfully. “Me. I’m just out to have fun. Where that leads and with who. That will work itself out in the end.” She hoped that wasn’t too agreeable. It wasn’t like she wanted to suggest she was easy. “I’ve got a place in mind for you to lay your head down as long as you’d like to stay in Nul.” She drank the rest of her drink in one long gulp.

She waved the bartender over, “Another of these, and whatever my friend is drinking. Zelosian style,” Vyxxen requested with a wink. As the bartender rushed off Vyxxen turned to Neryn with a wide smile. “The locals have a unique way to serve a beverage. A large quantity in a pack that goes over your shoulder with a straw. It is quite good for being on the move. We can talk as much as you like. But this special street dance has me intrigued. Tell me more. Or hopefully you can just show me what you have in mind.”

"I have a lot of junk in my head, there's all kinds of interesting board games, puzzles that I used to buy and assemble, by the way there were at least 4000 pieces, puzzles that require certain objects and just verbal ones to develop the mind and abstract thinking, in general there's a lot of exciting stuff. And the dancing... Well, I'd love to dance... Outside... If only you'd take part, because I'm not really a solo dancer myself, I need help, let's say. After the dance I was thinking we could go to your hiding place and lay low until I get a chance to try everything this town has to offer! Maybe even longer than a couple of days, I don't know... There are always lots of plans, but not much time to implement them. It's a weak argument, but in my current state, it's the best I can think of... " Neryn though was under the strong effects of the constant filling of her stomach with various drinks, her brain still retained an imitation of a working body organ and broadcasted unforgettable images that could happen to her and her friend Vyxxen in this city, which immediately spurred her on to a slightly effective statement "So... We've eaten well and drank too... Let's hit the streets... To freedom! To the fresh air! " Neryn stood up and extended her hand to Vyxxen and already ran out of the restaurant with her and like a madwoman began to do a little dance on the spot! "I have a little radio with me, do you want me to turn on some music and try and have a nice dance of the night together? ~ at the same time let's see how fiery a party girl you are! "

Vyxxen Vyxxen

Vyxxen listened closely to Neryn explaining some of her interests. Vyxxen could remember times before she took to finding the next party when she would sit with her mother and play games on the table and work together puzzles. It was rare and had to be sandwiched between stupid classes, but it had been enjoyable. She wondered if the practice would still hold interest now as it seemed to for her new friend Neryn.

When the subject turned to dance Vyxxen was very pleased. She was curious about Neryn. And even more curious how many drinks had made their way into the young woman’s system. Vyxxen had consumed three or four, but alcohol didn’t affect Zelosians the way they did most beings in the galaxy. Vyxxen giggled at the freedom and fresh air declarations before she was tugged from her spot with a hand clasped inside of Neryn’s.

Once out in the street Neryn began to dance. It was a bit unorthodox, but that was fun and Vyxxen didn’t mind in the least. She did wonder how much was based on drink and how much was just the way Neryn danced. Joining her was a challenge at first, but Vyxxen was used to all kinds of dance on a crowded dance floor. Her best move when approaching a partner doing an unfamiliar dance was to close the distance. “Music would be grand,” she said as she moved closer to Neryn putting her hands on the young woman’s hips and trying to match the rhythm of Neryn’s motions. She hoped the addition of music would give them both something to match, if that didn’t work Vyxxen wasn’t afraid to get even closer so that her body would just move with Neryn’s, no thought necessary.

Neryn turned on the music and placed the radio next to them on a small table that was apparently left over from a recently closed night restaurant, turning up the volume and bowing to Vyxxen as part of a certain personal tradition that Neryn had been familiar with since her youth, she trusted Vyxxen completely calmly and smiling sweetly began to do laps with her, glancing around sometimes and feeling how instead of her head was spinning, her heart was whirling, as if a ballerina or some other dancer's spirit had awoken within her, and the girl was whirling with absolute happiness through the music, plunging into different worlds and dimensions, feeling every little change of rhythm, mood and emotion contained in the notes and sweet voices, which only gave these wonderful moments a real impulse to move! Sweat trickled down Neryn's beautiful marble skin , dress just flying around like it had it's own soul and wanted to dance too and in her fiery eyes sparks of bliss and pleasure could guarantee that she would now definitely not let Vyxxen get away or under any pretext leave the artificial "dance floor", if you messed with Neryn in her current mood, watch out! She felt at the height of her illusory career as a dancer, surrounded by thousands of newly arrived guests and would-be professionals like her, looking at her style , her powerful look and figure! And before her stood the no less awesome Vyxxen, orbiting like a satellite around her main planet, by the power of secret gravity and non-trivial meanings bound to Neryn in this mystical duel of bodies and hearts! "And you move pretty good like that, Vyxxen, did you learn it yourself or have you decided to try and confuse not only men's hearts but women's hearts too? I don't mind a little hot flirting, it improves the mood!!! Great music, right Vyxxen?"

Music playng on radio

Vyxxen Vyxxen

The music playing on the radio was quite pleasant and had a nice rhythm to it. It was not the thumping club music that Vyxxen was used to, but it was definitely danceable. Vyxxen smiled and returned Neryn’s bow. It was again more than the party girl was used to, but not unwelcomed in the least. Vyxxen started to sway in place to the rhythm of the music as Neryn danced around her. The young Zelosian gave a cautious look around every so often. Her look was drastically different from the last time she had been on her homeplanet, but dancing with a girl in the streets would attract attention. Luckily the festival was so close that the two “practicing” was not as much of a sight as it would have been any other week of the year and no one gave more than a look of two attractive young girls on the street would normally get.

When Neryn spoke, Vyxxen closed the distance between the two. Fingers from Vyxxen’s right hand reached behind Neryn’s neck to touch the woman’s right shoulder, tracing along the top of her shoulder over the rise of her neck to the point of her left shoulder. Vyxxen smiled and moved in tight. Hands went to Neryn’s hips as her own continued to sway this way and that. “This is self taught,” Vyxxen answered as she pulled Neryn in closer, “Well I’ve had teachers, but not formal. And I don’t much pay attention whose heartstrings I tug at. Though I must confess any flirting is done on accident. I’m a free spirit. No direction. No agenda. No expectation. If you’re fun. I’ll follow. The music is great Neryn. And you are quite fun.”

"I wouldn't say it's the one and only style of music that I get excited about all the time, but rather one of many different styles that suits my mood and the atmosphere I see myself in, so a bit of musical madness and light plastique and my soul feels alive again and demands the best from life! I'm delighted that you're so measured and yet so correct in your opinion of me. On the whole, I'm not a static soul, the constant motion, jumps, flights, dances, games, songs and in general everything associated in one way or another with the word "happy life" suits me. And by the way, a couple of questions about the city. How nervous are the police here? And how loud it is possible to behave, being on the territory of private property, well to put it mildly I suddenly want to get up at night and cook, and without music I do not cook and at this moment everyone will sleep, for this there will be any serious punishment or only ask to pay money and ask to not cause anymore rumble at night? That's all for now in terms of questions, hopefully we'll get to know each other better over the course of the night and morning and maybe even become friends!" Neryn came to love the movements and strokes with which Vyxxen had captured her imagination and the play of touch , causing her to make certain attacks in return too , from light tickling, to a sharp grab from behind and pressing against her body, in this way Neryn was like finding out how wide her field of possibilities was, and where Vyxxen's personal space began. A celebration even in the post-rainy season was the perfect start to this tour of the city of Nul, Neryn had high hopes for Vyxxen's tips on where the shops were and where the souvenirs could be bought, as Neryn had enough money to ensure her walk through the city of night shadows and musical rhythms. will be wonderful!

Vyxxen Vyxxen

Vyxxen was quite happy to hear that Neryn was also a person who went with the flow. Vyxxen was young and she loved the party. She flowed from one to the next most days. She loved people. Lots of people. She couldn’t see a place anytime soon that she would be settled down. She gave a laugh at the question about how loud they could be during the night and what the law enforcement would do to them if she were too loud in her activities.

“Zelosians can’t see in the dark, and have stories going back thousands of years how the dead come to life during the night in order to keep nighttime activity to a minimum,” Vyxxen explained with a smile. “That’s not to say that the city will go quiet as soon as the sun goes down, just all activities will be indoors. The local law enforcement might come and give you a warning in the morning if they get a complaint that you were too loud. Maybe they might impose a slight fine, but no one will put you in chains for being a little loud. Unless you like that sort of thing,” she gave Neryn a wink.

The continued dance and play between the two was welcome and enjoyed by Vyxxen. The tickle attacks brought a smile and a bit of a squirm from Vyxxen, but she managed to keep her dancing going by pulling Neryn closer. Neryn would find that Vyxxen had very little concept of her own personal space. All was out there for Neryn to experience, within reason of modesty in public. There was definitely no such thing as getting too close to Vyxxen.

“So are you enjoying the party in the streets?” Vyxxen asked Neryn with a smile. “It won’t be dark for an hour or so. We can keep this going, but then we’ll have to head to my room when the sun is down.”

"So you're saying that the dead or more colourfully called sleeping souls wake up in the night on purpose, i.e. they come to life and roam the city streets not only to frighten, but also to control the flow of the masses and thus help the security forces? Frankly speaking, it is a rather scrupulously invented concept that is effective both for children and teenagers, and as for adults I can only assume that they need a stronger mythology and a bit of reality to believe in the plot, though I personally really like it! About the dancing I feel very free and light, not in the sense that I weigh less than a gram or that I'm colder, but mentally speaking it's very good for me to spend time like that! So we have about an hour or two before we have to go to your place so as not to fall into the hands of the evil dudes who watch over the so-called "sacred safety" of the honest citizens of the city? Hmm...Then I have this idea, apart from dancing, are there any other museums related to maritime life open at this late hour? You know, where you can watch all sorts of wildlife from all sides through the glass and there are signs with all sorts of information written about them? I haven't been to one of those places in a while and if it's not all closed yet, we could go there! " Pronounced Neryn, already beginning to move more masterfully around Vyxxen, touching different parts of her body and gradually directing the movement in the direction she wanted. "Then let's reduce the speed of the movements little by little and head out to explore the city before we have to get to your magical flat, shall we? And I don't like chains on my arms! I'm not a masochist, although I'm sure there are some everywhere! The main thing is not to get caught by them, or you'll lose your mind, and I don't want that!"

Vyxxen Vyxxen

“Oh the dead don’t come to the city,” Vyxxen said with a smile. “That’s just the story that gets circulated. The dead only really come alive in the Bare Forest, and that has a scientific explanation to it. You’ll be completely safe from zombies as long as you are in the city.” She gave a smile as Neryn explained how dancing made her feel. Vyxxen felt much the same. “Dancing is one of the true pleasures in the galaxy. It’s why I’m always looking for a party of some sort. Just to get lost in the rhythm and fly, metaphorically of course.”

After discussing dancing Neryn expressed interest in maritime life. “You mean the aquarium?” Vyxxen said with a smirk. She hadn’t been to the aquarium since she was very little. It was a waste of time for her father. Vyxxen was supposed to be his successor, she had more important things to learn. “The Planetary Aquarium in Kryndyn is better, but there is a decent sized one here in Nul. Lots of specimens from Zelosian's Chine. It should be open til almost dark. Then we’ll have to find our way to my room in order to continue our fun.”

She smiled as the dancing came a little bit more touchy on Neryn’s part. She suggested slowing the dance and going off to enjoy what they could of the rest of the day. Vyxxen had to smile when Neryn said she didn’t like chains. “I’ve heard some people enjoy chains, but I’m not one of them either. Sneaking around the city after dark can be done. The security is not that tight. They use the stories for that. There just isn’t a whole lot to do with everyone else in their homes.”

"Here's an interesting comment to add to the term "party" - if you look at life as a never-ending whirlpool of events, not only in one direction, you go forward, but also in the opposite direction, because those living people and beings who are already old go into the other world, they purify you, make you more filigree and prepared for life, and after the whirlpool of events and their help you become more respected and experienced dancer than before! Every movement and every second of the music, as well as a second spent in the midst of events, creates in you a new layer of emotions, desires and makes your soul more attractive and prepared for the dark pages of life! Yes! Exactly! That's exactly what I meant by the Aquarium ! Can you show me the way and do I have to pay for the ticket? It's not that I'm poor, I do have money, but I haven't fully come to terms with the weight of money in the leisure industry! That's all! Don't worry about size, I'm not an oceanologist and I'm not interested in fish down to the cellular structure and function of their individual body organs, I just want to have fun in general and free myself morally from any thoughts in the world of the underwater kingdom of the past and present! It even sounds poetic! What do you say to those plans yourself?" Said Neryn, stopping after a couple of minutes and more or less returning to normal after the madness she had endured with all the crazy moves! She loved that Vyxxen maintained her personal rule that apart from endless balls and street dancing there was also a dimension of personal leisure and peace where one could take a break sipping lemonade or duchesse and talk about something more distant or conversely down-to-earth, depending on where the conversation would go. "Thank you so much for the dance, Vyxxen! You really are better than me in some ways, maybe even better than anyone else in this town! You've got talent in those moves!"

Vyxxen Vyxxen

Neryn gave a very poetic and profound statement about parties and always moving forward. Vyxxen gave a smile to the statement, but honestly she didn’t care what direction she was headed as long as she was having fun doing it. Everyone had their own thoughts, and Vyxxen never stomped on them for it. “Oh, I’m just going to ignore or run away from dark pages in life,” the young Zelosian said naively.

Vyxxen had to laugh at how excited Neryn got about the aquarium, especially since she said she wasn’t even a devoted follower of the science of underwater life. “Entry to the aquarium is no problem. My parents have pull around here. If I mention I’m a guest of my mother’s we’ll be able to see whatever you want in there. They might even let you swim in one of the tanks if you’d like. But don’t mention my true name. My mom and I are on good terms, but my father is another story. I don’t like people knowing when I visit home.”

Without answering what she thought, Vyxxen grabbed Neryn’s hand and started off towards the aquarium. She was sure not to tug too quickly so that Neryn had time to gather up the music player and collect herself as the made their way through the streets. Vyxxen hadn’t been to the aquarium in a long time. Well not to see the exhibits at least she went to a party on Mon Cala, that might as well have been in an aquarium.

“Thank you for the dance Neryn,” Vyxxen responded with a smile. “It’s the most fun I’ve had on this planet for some time. Reminded me of my youth. Thanks for the compliment. You dance well too. I don’t really think of dance as a competition. Maybe that’s why I’m good at it. But there will be plenty more dancing to be seen over the next few days.”

They arrived at the aquarium and just as Vyxxen said a simple name given to the ticket taker gave them free access to the aquarium and a promise to make their visit as memorable as possible. “So what do you want to see first?”

When Vyxxen took Neryn by the hand and just with insane speed even for professional runners rushed in the direction of the aquarium, the girl did not have time to calculate the distance and how many minutes it took them to find themselves in a completely different place with different functions and a different architecture. Neryn took a couple of seconds to once again feel as a reasonable thinking creature and looking at Vyxxen she affectionately uttered "Yes you're just like the wind, only faster and more accurate! So I understand that your parents have a certain amount of power in this town? I don't know if this is good news for me or not, but I should warn you straight away, power is no fun, especially for someone who gets used to it, my father is probably different from yours, but even with all his acts of love and help and attempts to accept me into the family, as I was an illegal child, it still felt cold, so you should be careful! But that's not what you and I need to worry about right now, it's something else! First of all I just want to go for a walk and see what life is here, and secondly if we can take some pictures together for each other to remember! And don't think I'm some crazy hiker looking for reasons to lose a leg, an arm, or a brain! No no no! I just like to remember those moments of my life in this way, which I will later recall with a pleasant feeling of happiness when I visit those places again or when I am in their vicinity." Neryn muttered and after looking around, with a pleading look she turned back to Vyxxen and asked "Can you give me a personal tour? I really don't know where to go, it's all very interesting, and getting lost here feels pretty easy in my opinion, and I don't want that! "

Vyxxen Vyxxen

Vyxxen cringed a little bit when Neryn mentioned her parents. It was not a subject the young woman liked to broach very often. “I’m sorry about your upbringing. That must have been hard. My troubles are the exact opposite. Dad loves me. In a way that he can’t show. But I’m the only child,” Vyxxen looked around and whispered the next sentence to Neryn only. “He runs this planet,” this actually brought a blush to Vyxxen’s cheeks. “He wants me to follow in his shadow, but I’m just not the military type. So I ran off. I’m sure the next step after realizing I wasn’t going to be his heir would be to find one and make me marry them. That’s not appealing to me either. Dad’s gonna have to find his next in line on his own. Then I’ll come back and be his little girl again.”

A smile formed on Vyxxen’s lips when Neryn didn’t want to talk family anymore. Inside the aquarium there was plenty to see. “Of course I will guide you. I haven’t been here in forever, but I should be able to keep us from getting lost. Unless you want to get lost.” Vyxxen would take Neryn to see each of the exhibits including kemlish, Melk and other creatures of the Great Zelosi Sea. “Take all the pictures you want. And if you want me to pose just let me know. I trust you Neryn. Kind of the way I am. Why I don’t think I’ll be a good military leader. Too soft.”

"In simple terms, you don't think that a possible future as ruler of this planet is natural to your character and value system? If so, I fully support you! Especially in the context of the life I have been leading for decades! Do you want to be free and travel the galaxy? No problem! Just learn to be independent, generous, kind, cautious, considerate and a couple of dozen more adjectives towards those who might be potential companions in your life in the future. In short, the topic is a bit riddled to my ears, and not in the sense that I lecture and hold seminars every day about which ethical values in which star system are more correct and why, based on the local characteristics of peoples and ethnicities, it just requires a personal drive and understanding of the situation. And one has yet to get to that point, poetically speaking! Jumping over all sorts of high walls, if you're that kind of mind of course!" Described Neryn's understanding of free life as she shook her head wilfully while running from one glass window to the next, amused and delighted as Neryn had indeed not seen an underwater creature in a long time. "Come here! Just in time to take a picture together and I warn you, don't forget to tell me where to send them to you later, so you won't forget about me when the time comes to part ways." Neryn uttered and with a sigh began to wait for Vyxxen to approach her and they would take a picture together. "I also forgot to tell you, if you need any help with mental confidence issues, come to me, I'll tell you what you need to do in society to survive if you decide to leave your home forever or if you want to visit it as rarely as possible, using most of your time to meet new friends and romantic partners on other worlds!"

Vyxxen Vyxxen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom