Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What the phrik?

Hullo Lovelies of Chaos!

So my understanding of materials such as Beskar, Cortosis, and Phrik is that you either need to be part of a major faction with access to materials or do major dev threads. BTW thanks [member="Isley Verd"] and other lovelies who helped with forging my Beskar armor. So my plan is as follows I'd like to find a source of Phrik for use in making and replacing some of my weapons. I'm tired of replacing blades and weapons cause they get sliced to bits by sabers. Obviously I'd be doing this in small scale and not supplying weapons to huge groups but I'd like to have a source of steady credits form making shiny things for peeps.

I'm wondering if anyone knows how I'd go about acquiring mining rights, or discovering a place for establishing my own source. I'm totally willing to do the RP dev necessary for either my own little mine or the rights. And I'd of course do the necessary dev fro purifying the metals and forging them but I'd like to see what everyone thought or could do to help a lady out.

Thanks loves! <(^.^)>

[member="Celiana"]
You just need to follow one of the objectives for those materials. You don't need to be a member of any major faction, so long as you perform the thread in the Open/Public forum if you're mining/raiding/etc on a planet in a Major Faction's influence cloud.

Beskar (( Objective: Perform a mining operation, a raid, an excavation, or steal to obtain Mandalorian Iron Ore from any of the following planets: Mandalore, Concordia, Echo'lya –OR— inflict a devastating defeat on a Mandalorian character and have them verify it. Characters belonging to the Major Faction whose influence covers Mandalore and/or Concordia are exempt from fulfilling this objective.
All tech submissions involving Mandalorians using Beskar will require a forging or construction thread of at least 10 posts where the item is made. Limited or minor production items will require longer dev threads of 20 and 30 posts respectively, or at the discretion of the Factory Judge. ))

C
Cortosis(( Objective : Perform a mining operation, a raid, an excavation, or steal to obtain cortosis ore from any of the following planets: Apatros, Obredaan, Katanos VII, Duro, Bal’demnic, Gallos, Conglomerate Prime, Bespin, Umphathia –OR—suffer a devastating defeat at the hands of a Force User Character written by another writer. ))

Phrik (( Objective : Perform a mining operation, a raid, an excavation, or steal to obtain phrikite ore from any of the following planets: Gromas 16, Alderaan, Arkania, Rendili, Bastion, Wayland, Roche Asteroids, Seltos, Demonsgate,Val'hala, Sekalus –OR—suffer a devastating defeat at the hands of a Non-Force User. ))

[member="Celiana"]

I need to resolve some IC legal stuff first, but I have a company that could supply the Phrik you need.

Thank you but I already started a Mining thread on Arkania haha. BTW thank you [member="Lily Kuhn"] for mentioning Arkania. :) But I'm open to any info anyone has on starting a small business IC with weapon construction. I'm writing a workshop/forge deal on my home on Voss for beginning to make small bladed weapons, armor, and bracers and whatnot so I'd love your feedback on that anyone who's done that or knows anyone who has. I want to basically do small orders of weapons and armor pieces. No full suits or anything need to look into doing some other stuff first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom