Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What of the Yuuzhan Vong?

So, I know a little of the Yuuzhan Vong. That they're religious fanatics against normal technology and are masters of genetic manipulation and are dead to the force. And most importantly, they were the scourge of the galaxy for a while.

So here's my question: What about the Vong today? are they outcasts of society? How many of them survived? Do they stay to themselves locked in their traditions and what not? Or are they integrating into the galactic society?

Rather wait for someone to offer a second answer because I'm no expert on the Chaos Vong, but as far as I understand there are a bunch of them living scattered across the galaxy that have discarded their traditions (or don't practice them very publicly anymore) and integrated with society. They are still outcasts for the most part though lol. Besides that I'm pretty sure there has been every possible variation imaginable, from Vong factions (or subfactions serving as soldiers for other factions) and worlds still believing in their old ways to Vong that through generations of change became natural force users instead of being force dead (I mean this is Chaos after all lol).

[member="Eldrytch"]

[member="Eldrytch"]

Awhile back there were enough to make a massive faction (including players and npcs). IIRC majority of them left back to their home, but many have stayed, as well. Enough to make a galaxy dominating force? Probably not. A player? Absolutely. A small army? Sure.

[member="Eldrytch"]

The One Sith, who were an extremely powerful faction that dominated the Core Worlds and other areas for a good while, were backed by Vong. I believe the Vong had their own subfaction within the OS for a while.

Tsaa Choka

T
[member="Eldrytch"]

We Vong are still around but no one likes us much. We keep to ourselves mostly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom