Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What MBTI type is your character?

Alright, I know a lot of you might not know about MBTI, but it's a long time since one of these "What is your character's...", and I'm curious.

MBTI might not be easy to put down for every character, but those that has been used for a while, and been developed enough shouldn't be too hard. Just putting down the letters you know for your char i also fine, like INxx or ExFx

Myer-Briggs-696x577.png

I'll kick this of by putting down the type of the two of my chars that i know:

Gray Venasir: ISFP

Sigyn Vanir: INFx

I'm an actual INTJ so my evil mastermind trope characters tend to be a bit in that same personality type. Characters like Darth Vitium, Alekto, and Vesta. Everyone else is somewhere along the lines of INFP or ENFP.

I remember being told years ago that I was an INTP. I just took another one of these tests and they said I was an INFP-T. I guess I've had a change of heart since then. :D

Anyway, ehhhh... I'm gonna assume most of my characters are similar. Nimdok, Alyosha, Val, Inanna, and Starlin are all intuitive, introverts, or both simultaneously. But lemme read up on it more and I'll get back to you with a proper answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom