Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction What Makes A Family [Clan Terentatek]

terentatek-banner-copy-png.1048

Mnemosyne, Asphodel.
Lúthien Tinúviel Lúthien Tinúviel | Aris Noble Aris Noble | Pitié Pitié | Cordelia Dimitte Cordelia Dimitte | Falentra Falentra
Life in the Galaxy could be rough, no matter who you were. Life could be a constant battle for those without a home or a family to call their own. Balun Vale had been given to the New Jedi Order as an infant. He knew nothing of his biological family, and over time, he had grown resentful of not having been allowed to choose his way, not until he had left the Order at fifteen years old. The last thing he would have expected after only a mere twelve months of striking it out on his own was that he would be driven to help others in a similar position, to make the newly independent life that he had yearned for, a life for them to feel included and a part of something greater—a Family to call their own.

Mnemosyne wasn't a world he had visited before, but it was in neutral space in the Expansion Regions. This was important as the people that he had met along the way, and the people they too had met, were not all aligned with the Jedi that he had been raised by. There were those affiliated with the Dark Side of the Force, like Cordelia and Falentra, who would potentially be harmed if they caught the attention of the Galactic Alliance.

Balun had sent a message to those who had caught his attention, those he felt would be a good fit. They were all very different people; for some, those differences could keep them apart and keep them from getting along. For Balun, it wasn't about who you were associating with but who you were as an individual that counted most. It was these individuals who Balun figured might be interested in what he had to propose, this idea of a clan without borders, a home in the hearts of a few exceptional people.

"Look, its just for a bit alright?"

The droid looked at me with a sad look. If it wasn't a creature, I would have said it had puppy eyes. Yet, I pointed a finger to the ramp of the ship. indication of my desire for it to stay here. The photoreceptor rolled around on its dome head as I took a step back then walked through the port. A meeting was to take place for people who were like minded. People who may not have a home, but wanted to find one. Maybe, I could find one such here. Ever since.. well... He left me. I couldn't really set to my mind to stay anywhere. It was like I wasn't allowed to have something normal in my life.

Its because I wasn't normal. I wasn't allowed to have anything normal. Even if I so desired it.

I would have to make something of myself instead. A couple people I passed of the locals gave stares and eyes as I moved through and past them. The big metal arm, was a dead giveaway that something was up with me. It was armored, but when you have to live on your own, and have teachings of what you know, you did with what you had. So old plate armor that was reforged into a new arm for myself was what made it necessary.

Simple set of clothing otherwise. Though I was always armed even if others may not know it. Feeling their fear already, didn't help my own fears. Their emotions were wild and open. It was like everyone was yelling at me to go away. Instead, I came to the spot. Looking up and down on the door, I looked to the holopad really quick. Making sure it was the right spot before I press the button to the side. Hissing open, I leaned in and looked around.

"Hey, uh, looking for a Balum Vale?"

Balun Vale Balun Vale

TAG: Balun Vale Balun Vale

Cordelia’s pod fell from the sky like a black tear upon the planet. It descended and landed in the thick grasslands, which swayed like worshipping blades. Amoke rode from the spherical craft, and the glass was crackdd, making web patterns that looked upon a fair face. Blood droppee from the holes of her nose on to her black coaxe bosom, her long black locks suspended around her head as the hatch jettisoned and fresh air poured in with a howl. The closed currains of flesh that housed her eyes trembled until they opened to show circled of blood that were tapped by eye lashes as she blinked. She raised her pale and perfect hand to her head, the restrainta she tore off by releasing a buckle. As she motioned her other hand was touched by the life matter, making her aware she waa bleeding from the nostrils. She was dizzy, and teying to climb out of the pod was like being born, this makeshift womb combined with her concussion made it difficult to get free.

The first attempt was met with failure, the second ahe banged hed already bruised head on the tight wall. Third time was the chsrm and she slipped out into the crator of dirt, she had no shoes, as she crawled out of impact threshold she rolled on the grass and took a desp breath, the struggle has been draining. Her heart bearing as a drum, and then it began to lightly shower, sprinkles of water fell on her.

Cordellia laid there in the fresh air and ozone, and her lungs drank it in. She then drifted off into a slumber, the toll of her arrival and what had come before. As she drifted into the shadow of sleep she heard the words,

“You are anathema! Cut off! Dead to me!”

The voice was masculine and mature…

Falentra was incredibly busy for a 17 year old. With three apprenticeships under her belt, it there were rarely any breaks for her, but there was some rest she could afford on the weekends. An invitation to meet extended by her long time friend was not to be turned down. Falentra had her own ship, she would make her descent towards the coordinates, thankfully in a planet that wasn't in the lightside territories.

The teen parked her ship nearby and made her way through the busy streets. There were many glances her way, some which she snarled back at. Of course, she was a bit of a freak with tentacle hair and slimy skin, she stood out. Until when she was near the rendevous, a pale ginger lady approached, Falentra instinctively analyised her force signature... it was off... neither lightside nor dark.

Balun? He had invited others to meet too?

"No, Balun has told me to meet, I didn't realised he was bringing others." She explained.

The amphibious sentient then extended a clawed webbed hand. "I'm Falentra."

"Hey, uh, looking for a Balum Vale?"

The door to the derelict building slid open at the motion of another. The old homestead appeared downtrodden, dirty and abandoned. What must have once been a beautiful place to live today would merely be a place of solace and privacy for Balun to meet with those he had called. Balun had been sat in one of the bedrooms, considering his words and actions to come. The notion of pulling a group of people together and convincing them to come together despite their differences would be a challenging task, but it was one that he felt he was meant for. After all, for all his past sufferings, this would be a means of putting all the negativity towards something positive and beneficial for himself and others.

A voice spoke his name and soon followed was the familiar voice of Nouqai Veil. Balun smiled as he pushed himself up from the bed and moved further into the larger living area to see Lúthien Tinúviel Lúthien Tinúviel and Falentra Falentra . "Hey guys", Balun greeted them both, placing a couple of bottles of hydro on the nearby dining table in case any of them were thirsty, given the humidity of Asphodel; "Glad to see someone turned up", he smirked. Part of him had expected only perhaps Falentra or Cordelia Dimitte Cordelia Dimitte to show up, given their close ties to him compared to the others he had only heard of by name. "Make yourselves at home while we wait; no one's used this place in a long time by the look of it", he said while glancing at the vast room around them, filled with dust, webs and something of a musty, stagnant smell devoid of life. The anticipation of the gathering filled the air, each person's arrival adding to the excitement of the moment.

Balun would step past the pair briefly, glancing back through the front door to check that they needed to be followed. Already, he had amassed something of a small name for himself with the authorities on Coruscant and Svivren, and he couldn't help but worry that his past actions might have caught up with him on Mnemosyne, a concern that added a layer of suspense to the gathering.

"You guys see anyone else on your way in?" he soon asked, glancing back over his shoulder at the pair. "There should be a few more, at least two, that I thought would definitely show up."

Outside The Pod there was a stirring. An Armored being found the unconscious Cordelia Dimitte Cordelia Dimitte and stood over her as its helm head leaned down and gurgled, its plate shimmered from sunlight, though there was something more, it was moving, the armor was living, made up of Orbalisk, little parasitic insects.

He got wiff of dark side around her, it was clear she was rank with it. Picking her up he carried her to a speeder and laid her in the seat next to his. He then sat down and the thrusters engaged and there was a boom. As they hovered over fields she came to and he leaned his visor face towards her, she glancing then drifted off.

Metrus was keen to get her medical attention. She did not seem capable of self repair, and like most humans meed a physician. The speeder came to a halt outside a facility, there he carried the black dressed womab, who’s hair matched her attire. A Med Droid approached and she was taken to a Becta Tank, Metrus walked, his boots moving as golden grains that then becams solid. He had been told by Balun Vale Balun Vale to look out for a young dark haired homosapian, and she fit the description.

The Obralisk fiund humans curious, they tended towards an individuality, prizing feelings and autonomy over the strength of the collective, the exception being the term “family,” which they used to qualify a hive with certain roles that came with obligations and concerns. However, unlike himself they had a hierarchy, which he found difficult to fathom, though jt seemed to be the predominate way most species operated, he was outlier and so he had to conform to standards that made little sense to hundreds of thousands that were him.

A doctor came out and said,
“She has a comcussion, and brusong, but nothing too serious.”

He replied in garbled tone,
“Self repairing?”

The Doctor nodded,
“You did well to bring her here.”

Metrus replied, “We are One, she must be whole..”

The Doctor smiled,
“She will be, she will be.”

"Um uh. I didn't see anyone else."

Turning between the almost Jedi looking individual, as well as the rather unique looking fish-person? Having never seen their species before. However, just from the smell of them alone, I knew that feeding from them would not have been pleasant. Same with the young man. His blood was too rich in the force. It was Light and purifying to a degree. Not nearly as bad for my taste, but in a pinch it would suffice.

However, I was not here to feast upon others. I had already sedated that aspect of my life. Instead, I just walked closer to the man. Nodding my head to him once in a welcome. Still being so unsure of what this gathering here was for. This "Family" that was proposed for many of us. I wanted to hear more.

"So will you be telling us what the gathering is for? or will we need to wait a little more?"

Balun Vale Balun Vale Falentra Falentra Metrus Orba Metrus Orba Cordelia Dimitte Cordelia Dimitte

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom